Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 439
 1 Attachment(s)    

Thread: LiteForex

  1. #331

    Default

    Dear clients,

    We are glad to announce that from now on the LiteForex company ensures direct deposits by bank cards without participation of third-party payment systems.

    Thanks to this achievement, deposit fees will be paid back to your trading account and thus you’ll be able to use the whole deposit when trading.

    This innovation will also speed up the process of depositing funds in a trading account by use of bank cards. Withdrawals will be made by use of the bank account that your card is linked to. This new system of settlements by means of bank cards will ensure that your money is absolutely safe since operations will be conducted directly with the company and will not depend on third-party payment systems.

    Best regards
    LiteForex.


  2. #332

    Default

    liteforex has updated a new version of MT4 for IOS users with additional features.

  3. #333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vic84 View Post
    liteforex has updated a new version of MT4 for IOS users with additional features.
    Dear vic84,

    Yes, our partners from MetaQuotes Software have released the update of MT4 terminal for devices running on the iOS operational system.
    Twenty-four new analyzing tools will be available in the new version in addition to 30 technical indicators: various lines, channels, Elliot waves, geometrical figures etc.
    This will widen your possibilities and help you to forecast a situation in the market precisely.

    Besides, the update deals not only with functionality. Now the design of the application complies with iOS7. It made an interface to become lighter and ergonomic. Moreover, trading operations are executed faster, and new possibilities are available when working with charts.

    Download MT4 terminal on your iPhone or iPad and move your trading to a next level.

    Sincerely,
    LiteForex Internet Representative

  4. #334

    Default

    Dear clients,

    LiteForex company informs, that Corporation Apple Inc. has announced stock split in the ratio 7 to 1.
    In this regard, on 2 June 2014, after the closing of the trading session, all opened positions on CFD for the shares of Apple Inc. (instrument #AAPL) will be closed at the last available price and all pending orders will be cancelled.
    From 3 to 8 June 2014 trading of this instrument will be postponed; on 9 June trading will be resumed in the ordinary course.
    Note that, this schedule is for information only and may be amended.

    With best regards,
    LiteForex.

  5. #335

    Default

    Dear clients,

    We invite you to join our LiteForex Club – a new project by LiteForex that was developed to improve our services and offer you more advantages when trading in the Forex market. That’s a perfect chance to achieve your full trading potential and increase your profit, since the club membership provides various bonuses and bonus tools and is absolutely free. Your financial independence is only one click away!

    With best regards,
    LiteForex.

  6. #336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LiteForex Official View Post
    Dear clients,

    We invite you to join our LiteForex Club – a new project by LiteForex that was developed to improve our services and offer you more advantages when trading in the Forex market. That’s a perfect chance to achieve your full trading potential and increase your profit, since the club membership provides various bonuses and bonus tools and is absolutely free. Your financial independence is only one click away!

    With best regards,
    LiteForex.
    Such innovative changes make liteforex one of the best traders to trade with, these new features are benificial for traders.

  7. #337

    Default

    Dear clients,

    Nowadays Instagram and photographic art are gaining more popularity. And now, thank to LiteForex, you can combine business and pleasure!

    Three winning places with money prizes of $500, $300 and $100 are waiting for you!

    The contest mechanism is easy! You choose a favorite place in your city and take a photo there, holding LiteForex´s logo in your hands. Then, you need to upload the taken masterpiece in your Instagram profile and indicate the hash tag #liteforex and your city’s name. Three participants getting the most of likes under their photos will be the winners.

    That's not the half of it! If the number of participants exceeds 100 people, an additional bonus of $250 will be raffled off.

    Contest period: 02.06.2014 - 25.06.2014.

    LiteForex wish you good luck!

  8. #338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LiteForex Official View Post
    Dear clients,

    Nowadays Instagram and photographic art are gaining more popularity. And now, thank to LiteForex, you can combine business and pleasure!

    Three winning places with money prizes of $500, $300 and $100 are waiting for you!

    The contest mechanism is easy! You choose a favorite place in your city and take a photo there, holding LiteForex´s logo in your hands. Then, you need to upload the taken masterpiece in your Instagram profile and indicate the hash tag #liteforex and your city’s name. Three participants getting the most of likes under their photos will be the winners.

    That's not the half of it! If the number of participants exceeds 100 people, an additional bonus of $250 will be raffled off.

    Contest period: 02.06.2014 - 25.06.2014.

    LiteForex wish you good luck!
    such contest are very good for traders , they can do creative things apart from forex, its a nice initiative....

  9. #339

    Default

    Dear clients,

    The LiteForex Company informs you that trading LF Indexes will be discontinued from 10/06/2014. Trading world indexes will be temporarily suspended and we will notify you of resumption as soon as possible.

    Thus, current orders may be closed but new ones cannot be opened. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding.

    Regards,
    LiteForex

  10. #340

    Default

    Dear clients,

    LiteForex’s main contest of this year has ended. More than 3000 traders from all around the world have participated in it and the whole volume of transactions is about 539 821 lots, which means that the competition was tough. That’s understandable, since the main prize is worth an effort. And the winner is Roman Pavlov with the account number MT4-R-233159.

    Dear Roman, we sincerely congratulate you on your victory and a new Mercedes S400 hybrid! Our representatives will contact you in the nearest time to discuss the details concerning the delivery of the prize.

    Also, we ask other participants to cheer up as there will be lots of new contests ahead! Trade with us and win wonderful prizes!

    Best regards,

    Your broker LiteForex.

Similar Threads

  1. Forex Analysis by LiteForex
    By LiteForexNews in forum Technical analysis
    Replies: 265
    Last Post: 12-02-2016, 09:12

Tags for this Thread

100, 100$, 2011, analysis, automatic, beginner, bonus, broker, brokers, change, chart pattern, color, commission, contest, currency pairs, dancing, debit card, demo, demo contest, deposit, deposit bonus, eas, ecn, elite, eur, expert, experts, fibonacci, forex, forex account, forex accounts, forex bonus, forex broker, forex market, forex pips, forex trading, forex training, free, gold, hedge, high, how to, index, indicator, intraday, investment, learn, liteforex, live, live account, magic, magic number, main, managed, managed account, managed accounts, managed forex account, metatrader, mql, mt4, mt5, multirebate, ndd, news, offer, online, pamm, partnership, privacy, profit, profitable, programming, rating, real, real prize, request, review, scalper, scalping, scripts, security, server, showfx world, simple, singapore, spread, stop, strategies, strategy, study, support, system, systems, technical analysis, test, thank you, time, trader, trading, trading platform, training, trend, usd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •