The international broker NordFX significantly expanded its range of services by provided a web platform for binary options - http://binarynfx.com/en/
- Minimum Deposit : 5$
- Minimum Account Size : 5$
- Minimum Trade Amount : 5$
- Payout : up to 85%
- Deposit Methods : Skrill , Neteller , Credit / Debit Cards , Wire Transfer , Lava Pay , Yandex Money , WebMoney and Many More.
- Expiry Times : Starting from 30 Seconds
- Types of Assets : Stocks, Indices, Commodities and Currencies.
- Option Types : Binary Options , Pairs , Long Term , Sixty Seconds / 30 Seconds , One Touch , ladder , Spot follow
Open Your Account Now!
NordFX now open an opportunity to Deposit and Withdrawal in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR). This give Indonesian traders more easy for Local Deposit with NordFX and FasaPay.
How does it work?
• Open a FasaPay account
• Make a deposit into your FasaPay account
• Fund your trading account via FasaPay in the NordFX Trader’s Cabinet
• Instant process, once deposit process completed the funds direct available in your NordFX account.
Open your Account Now!!!
One of the advantages of NordFX, Deposit by Credit Card (Visa / MasterCard) is Instant Deposit. Also No deposit fee imposed by NordFX, eg. deposit $ 100 then they entry in the account is $ 100 as well.
I've proved many times the deposit by credit card, always processed Instant.
And we also recommanded you to use FasaPay, PerfectMoney and Netteler.
Trading binary options is trading with acontroled risk of loss from your deposit. You are not at risk of losing more money, profits have been determined at the beginning of trading activity, the chances of getting benefits faster and larger.
Binary Options thus be an attractive option for investment today.
Trade Binary Option on NordFX Now!
Generalized Forex Forecast for 16 - 20 May 2016
First, a few words about the forecast for the previous week :
- if we talk about the forecast for EUR/USD, as it often happens,graphical analysis turned out to be the most accurate, having predicted the return of the pair to the Pivot Point of February - May at the level of 1.1280. It was that value - 1.1282 - that the pair reached on Friday and, after several unsuccessful attempts to break through this support, it completed the five-day period in the 1.1310 area;
- with regard to GBP/USD, having returned to the key support/resistance zone for the entire 2016, near 1.4400 - 1.4500, the pair fluctuated around Pivot Point 1.4440 for nearly the whole week. However, at the end of the week, it remembered that most analysts and all the tools of technical analysis had unanimously voted for continuation of its fall. As a result, denoting a bearish trend, the pair moved to the south and recorded the weekly low at 1.4340;
- forecast for USD/JPY turned out to be only partly true. It had been assumed that at the beginning of the week the pair should go up to the 108.00 resistance and it obediently did so. But then, instead of showing a rebound down, the pair broke this level and moved sideways in the 108.25 - 109.40 channel;
- predicting the behaviour of USD/CHF, the majority of experts together with technical and graphical analysis continued to insist on a quest of the pair to consolidate above the level of 0.9800. The pair indeed made several desperate attempts to achieve this significant level, however, the maximum result, which it managed to achieve for the whole week, was the height of 0.9774, located just 26 points below the coveted height.
Forecast for the coming week
Summarizing the views of several dozen analysts from leading banks and brokerage firms, as well as the forecasts made on the basis of different methods of technical and graphical analysis, we can say the following :
- throughout May experts have not managed to form any consensus on the future of EUR/USD. The same thing happened this time: 45% of them with the support of 100% of indicators on H4 vote for pair falling to the level of 1.1200, 20% of analysts - for the sideways trend, and 35% - for the pair's growth to the height of 1.1380. Graphical analysis on H4 and D1 agrees with the latter, its readings say that the pair must demonstrate a smooth rebound from the 1.1280 support. If we talk about a long-term forecast, the opinion of the majority of experts (70%) remains the same - reduction of pair to the zone 1.1000 - 1.1100;
- but with regard to the behaviour of GBP/USD, the outlook remains virtually the same as last week - a continuation of the pair's fall to the area 1.4250 - 1.4300, which should be followed by a rebound to the 1.4500 resistance. With this agree both 65% of analysts, and graphical analysis on D1;
- USD/JPY - here, according to experts, indicators and graphical analysis, we should expect the pair's movement in the sideways channel 107.00 -109.50 in the next few days. At this, the pair, with high probability, will demonstrate a bearish mood, which will result in an attempt to break through the 105.50 support and go down to the lows of early May - in the area of 105.50 - 106.00;
- as for the last pair of our review - USD/CHF - everything here remains the same - 60% of the experts, 100% of indicators on H4 and D1 and 65% of indicators continue to insist that the pair should reach the level of 0.9800. At this graphical analysis on D1 warns that after a few days in this area, a strong rebound to the south may follow, as a result of which, as it happened in March and April, the pair will drop to the 2016 lower boundary of the sideways channel - to the zone 0.9500 - 0.9585. The nearest support is at the level of 0.9650.
Roman Butko, NordFX
NordFX Affiliate Program
NordFX Affiliate Program - The best terms for affiliate income with Forex and Binary Options
NordFX offers a dedicated affiliate program that rewards its partners with revenue share commissions based on their clients trading activity without need investment.
Commissions are automatically added in your account and can been withdrawn at any time.
Join NordFX Affiliate Now!
How secure is trading with Binary Option NordFX ?
We take all possible measures to ensure your utmost security. We use the internationally accepted security system SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) that encrypts all credit card payments in the web. This system is automatic, and you will receive an instant notification if your browser does not support it.