Forex Forecast EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and USDCHF for 17 – 21 October 2016
First, a review of last week’s forecast:
- referring the future EUR/USD, the overwhelming majority of experts (90%) predicted that the pair would decline to the area of 1.1000, which did happen. First with a single bound it travelled 220 points by Thursday, then it stalled at the level of 1.0985, following which we saw a 70 points rebound, in a result of which many traders, using averaging of positions, could recover from a deep drawdown and catch a break. Then the pair again reversed to the south and on Friday evening it made a second attempt to consolidate below the support of 1.1000, wrapping up the week at the level of 1.0970;
- as for the future of GBP/USD, the graphical analysis on H4 turned out to be right, it expressly pointed to continuation of the descending trend, which had begun on September 06. The levels of 1.2340 and 1.2120 were indicated as the support levels. This scenario panned out almost entirely. As early as Tuesday during the Asian session the pair easily got over the first support turning it into the resistance, and it sharply plunged further. Inertia of the decline was so strong that the pair couldn’t even fall 30 points below the support of 1.2120, but then, likewise, it sharply went up to the intended resistance area. The entire second part of the week the pair spent trying to get over the newly formed resistance of 1.2165, and eventually it ended the week at the level of 1.2185;
- USD/JPY. As a reminder, experts' opinions split almost equally in this case: just under half of them voted for the pair's rise, just over the half - for its fall. And here, as with GBP/USD, the graphical analysis proved to be right, it pointed to predominance of bullish sentiment and the pair's rise. But as for the ultimate target of the upswing, the forecast differed from reality. The graphical analysis on H4 predicted that the pair would go up to the resistance of 103.70-103.90, and the one on D1 - up to 106.40. In reality, the pair reached the level somewhere in between the specified highs – at the level of 104.65.The end of the week coincided with the high of October 6 - 104.155;
- The medium-term forecast for USD/CHF starts panning out slowly but steadily. The strength of bulls starts outweighing, and thus, the pair is getting closer and closer to the intended target - 1.0100. Last week it could consolidate above the level of 0.9800, but the resistance of 0.9900 appeared to be an insurmountable barrier on its way, and the pair failed to rise above the level of 0.9910.
Forecast for the Upcoming Week.
Summing up the opinions of several dozen analysts from world leading banks and broker companies as well as forecasts based on different methods of technical and graphical analysis, the following can be suggested :
- it's clear after a deep decline of EUR/USD, all 100% of indicators on H4 and D1 point to the south. As for the analysts, only half of them agree to this opinion. They indicate the support of 1.0900 as the short-term target. The alternative viewpoint provides for return of the pair to the level of 1.1100, the next resistance will be at the level of 1.1200. As for the readings of the graphical analysis on H4, according to it, the pair should first decline to the level of 1.0940, and then transit to the sideways movement within the range of 1.0940-1.1000. In a longer term the number of supporters of fall increases, and now more than 60% of experts reckon that the pair will go down to the lows of February-March- 1.0800-1.0825;
- GBP/USD. Here, about 70% of analysts, backed by the graphical analysis on H4 and only 5% of indicators, reckon that in the near future the pair will not fall below the level of 1.2100 and it will move in a sideways channel of 1.2100-1.2330, and then, maybe it will return to the level of 1.3000. The graphical analysis on D1 strongly disagrees with this scenario, according to its readings the pair can fall below the area of 1.1850. With this, we should take into consideration the fact that for a long time formation of a given trend will depend not so much on the readings of Great Britain as on announcements of politicians on terms and conditions of United Kingdom exit from the EU;
- USD/JPY. For a third week in a row the opinions of experts in respect of the future of this pair split almost equally: one half, backed by the graphical analysis on H4, predicts the upswing of the pair to the high of 105.00, the second half votes for its decline to the level of 102.80 and further down- to the area of 102.00. The graphical analysis on D1 also votes for fall and transition to the sideways trend within 102.80-104.30;
- as for the forecast for USD/CHF, around 60% of analysts and the graphical analysis on H4 believe that the bulls' strength have weakened and the pair is in for a temporary rebound to the benchmark area of 0.9700-0.9800. The remaining 40% of experts reckon that the ascending trend hasn't ended yet, and the pair will be able to go further 50 points- up to the high of 0.9950. The medium-term target remains the same- 1.0100, though the number of supporters of such a scenario decreased from 80% to 65% as compared to the last week.
Roman Butko, NordFX
Notice: These materials should not be deemed as a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets and they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and it can lead to loss of money deposited.
One of the advantages of NordFX, Deposit by Credit Card (Visa / MasterCard) is Instant Deposit. Also No deposit fee imposed by NordFX, eg. deposit $ 100 then they entry in the account is $ 100 as well.
I've proved many times the deposit by credit card, always processed Instant.
And we also recommanded you to use FasaPay, PerfectMoney and Netteler.
Trading binary options is trading with acontroled risk of loss from your deposit. You are not at risk of losing more money, profits have been determined at the beginning of trading activity, the chances of getting benefits faster and larger.
Binary Options thus be an attractive option for investment today.
Trade Binary Option on NordFX Now!
“DemoCup” Contes at NordFX - Prize Real Money
Results Stage 10 Demo Contest NordFX in 2016 :
Registration for next stage (Stage 11) have been opened :
Start: 31.10.2016 00:00 (server time)
Finish: 11.11.2016 22:00 (server time)
Free to participate in the contest.
More Info : DEMOCUP NordFX
Binary options NordFX offer traders an opportunity to trader different asset types from the same platform, there are more than 100 assets available for trading including currencies, stocks, commodities and indices, as well as, selected pairs. The assets are carefully selected from all over the world featuring some of the most liquid markets and leading popular brands.
You can trade on Binary Option Binary options NordFX with underlying asset :
- Currencies: USD/ZAR, USD/TRY, USD/SGD, USD/RUB, USD/CAD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, NZD/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY etc
- Stocks: TurkCell, Teva.TA, Tesco, TATA Motors, Sberbank, Rolls Royce, Reuters, Nissan Motor, Nike, Lukoil, HSBC Holdings, Gazprom, Coca Cola, Citigroup, British Petroleum, BAE Systems, Apple, IBM, Microsoft etc
- Commodities: Wheat, Sugar, Silver, Platinum, Crude Oil, Gold, Coffee etc
- Indices: TOPIX, Tel Aviv 25, TADAWUL, SSE 180, S&P 500, RTS, Nikkei 225, NASDAQ 100, MSM 30, MICEX 10, KUWAIT, KL Future, ISE 30, Hang Seng, FTSE 100, Dubai, Dow Jones, DAX, CAC, Bombay SE etc.
Trader Binary options NordFX Now!
VPS Service with NordFX
NordFX and Fozzy hosting company offer a reliable solution for uninterruptable 24/7 trading from anywhere in the world.
Fozzy Forex VPS is a virtual server, which is located together with NordFX servers, allowing to significantly reduce the negative factors that put a crimp into trade.
- Fast. The closeness of Fozzy VPS and NordFX trade servers provides an excellent data transfer rate which is less than 1 millisecond. This is 200 times faster than the data exchange rate between NordFX server and your PC.
- 24/7 Uptime. That fact allows Metatrader Expert Advisors to trade without any interruptions.
- Easy. The service is handy just as a usual Windows PC and can be operated from your home computer, smartphone or tablet (MS Windows, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, iPhone/iPad, Android).
- Reliable. Forex VPS is securely protected by a daily back up of all data stored
Do you need a stable, fast and uninterruptable connection to the NordFX trade servers? If you don’t want to depend on the failures and Internet connection speed, then this solution is for you!
Only Fozzy Forex VPS’s are located in a single datacenter together with NordFX servers. Learn more about fozzy here.
Learn more about this service : http://nordfx.com/VPS.html
NordFX provides platforms and services for trading forex and precious metals to clients from over 100 countries with high quality and has received awarded and international recognition.
NordFX makes forex trading more effective, simple, fast and profitable by offers Forex currency pairs, metals (gold and silver) and Binary Options.
Join NordFX for Forex And Binary Option Now!