Forex Forecast for 10-14 August 2015
First, a few words about the forecast for the previous week :
- the predictions for EUR/USD panned out. According to the forecast, the pair was to maintain a sideways trend, oscillating around the 1.0970 Pivot Point. Support was set around 1.0820. Throughout the week, the bears repeatedly pressed the pair down to that level but gave up after a few failed attempts to break through it. So the pair finished the week at a 1.0960-1.0970 Pivot Point;
- the sideways trend predicted for GBP/USD lasted only until Thursday. By the end of the week, the pair managed to break through the support around 1.5510-1.5520 and fell briefly, hitting the bottom at 1.5425;
- the indicators and 11% of the experts were correct about USD/JPY. The former predicted that the pair would start going up right away on Monday while the latter claimed that the pair would reach 125.00 as a result of such movement. Then, according to graphical analysis, the pair was supposed to crash sharply, and it did on Friday on the news from the USA, reaching a strong support level at 124.15;
- almost all the indicators predicted that USD/CHF would rise to around 0.9730-0.9750, and the pair not only made it to that level but actually surpassed it by 100 points.
Forecast for the upcoming week.
Summarizing the opinions of 35 analysts from the world leading banks and broker companies as well as forecasts based on a large variety of methods of technical and graphical analysis, the following can be said :
- regarding EUR/USD, 36% of the experts believe that the pair will drop to 1.0800 while another 45% say that the pair will break this barrier and go further down to 1.0650-1.0700 support. The indicators on D1 concur. The remaining 19% of the experts and the indicators on H4 insist on a further short-term upward trend to 1.1000-1.1050, after which the direction of the pair’s movement should change;
- most analysts and the indicators predict that GBP/USD will fall further and transition into a 1.5340-1.5400 zone. At the same time, while in agreement with this, graphical analysis elaborates that before falling, GBP/USD will stay in a 1.5460-1.5540 sideways corridor for some time and try to break through resistance in order to reach 1.5800. Even if it happens, the bulls shouldn’t celebrate as the pair will go down sharply in 2-3 days anyway;
- the USD/JPY pair is very likely to try to reach its June high and even surpass it slightly by reaching 126.00. After this, according to graphical analysis, the pair will be moving sideways within a 124.15-125.80 range and step up efforts to go down to a 122.50 support level;
- the experts, the indicators and graphical analysis agree that USD/CHF will enter a sideways trend with a 0.9840 Pivot Point. The bulls, on the other hand, will not cease their attempts to reach a 1.0000 hallmark, even though the main resistance level for this week will be 0.9900. Support will be at 0.9800 and 0.9710.
Roman Butko, NordFX
NordFX provides platforms and services for trading forex and precious metals to clients from over 100 countries with high quality and has received awarded and international recognition.
NordFX makes forex trading more effective, simple, fast and profitable by offers Forex currency pairs, metals (gold and silver) and Binary Options.
Join NordFX for Forex And Binary Option Now!
One of the advantages of NordFX, Deposit by Credit Card (Visa / MasterCard) is Instant Deposit. Also No deposit fee imposed by NordFX, eg. deposit $ 100 then they entry in the account is $ 100 as well.
I've proved many times the deposit by credit card, always processed Instant.
And we also recommanded you to use FasaPay,
NordFX is an international brokerage house providing individuals and corporations with a complete set of trading services in the international foreign exchange market..
NordFX used Spread Variable and fixed spreads. This keeps the spread tight, which is one of your biggest expenses as a trader, which allows you to also profit from tight fixed spreads as well. You can be started with as little as $5. And deposit process is very simple and quick, as you can use Moneybookers, Perfect Money, PayWeb, Credit Card as well as FasaPay to fund your account. Withdraw can be done in reverse.
Open an Acount Now!!!
“DemoCup” Contes at NordFX - Prize Real Money
Results Stage 8 Demo Contest NordFX in 1 2015 :
Registration for next stage (Stage 9) have been opened :
Start: 24.08.2015 00:00 (server time)
Finish: 04.09.2015 22:00 (server time)
Free to participate in the contest.
More Info : DEMOCUP NordFX
Generalized Forex Forecast for 17-21 August 2015
First, a few words about the forecast for the previous week :
- most analysts predicted that EUR/USD would drop, and only 19% of them mentioned a continuing upward trend. Experience has shown that the majority opinion isn’t always right – on Monday, the pair started to rise sharply, broke through resistance at 1.1050 and settled down at July’s high of 1.1210;
- the situation with GBP/USD was similar. The forecast closest to reality was given only by graphical analysis – contrary to the analysts, it predicted a sideways trend with support at 1.5460 and a drive to break through resistance at 1.5540. This eventually happened, and the resistance level turned into support;
- as expected, USD/JPY attempted to reach June’s high right away but only managed to conquer a 125.25 height. Then, in full accordance with the indications of graphical analysis, the pair tumbled down and entered a sideways trend with support around 124.15;
- overall, the forecast for USD/CHF can be counted as fulfilled – a sideways trend with a 0.9840 Pivot Point, resistance at 0.9900 and support at 0.9800. The pair moved within this range for the first half of the week, then dropped to the second support around 0.9710 and continued its sideways movement.
Forecast for the coming week.
Generalizing the opinions of 35 analysts from world leading banks and broker companies as well as forecasts based on a large variety of technical and graphical analysis, the following can be suggested :
- regarding EUR/USD, 23% of the analysts support a continuation of the upward trend with the target of 1.1280, which is echoed by 56% of the indicators. But 23% of the analysts believe that the pair should descend while 46% of them indicate a sideways trend with a Pivot Point at 1.1110. At the same time, the indicators and graphical analysis point to a possible fall to support at 1.1035 early in the week. The next support will be around 1.0960;
- most analysts predict GBP/USD to fall to 1.5550. With this, the indicators and graphical analysis suggest that the pair should first reach 1.5690. The inclined line of support for such rise is clearly visible on the H1 and H4 charts. Graphical analysis on D1 indicates that within the next two weeks the pair will make a few attempts to break support at 1.5550 and, if successful, it will fall to 1.5200. After that, there will be a rebound to 1.5650;
- there’s basically unanimity regarding USD/JPY – sideways movement in a 123.75-125.30 corridor with a Pivot Point at 124.60. At the same time, graphical analysis on D1 indicates that one of the pair’s attempts to reach a 126.00 height may be successful. This should happen at the very end of August;
- the USD/CHF pair is very likely to continue its upward trend which started in the last decade of June. This ascending corridor is best visible on H4. The pair is currently near its lower boundary of 0.9710, off which it’s expected to bounce up towards 0.9900. After that, USD/CHF may enter a sideways trend with support around 0.9500, as was the case in March-April of this year.
Roman Butko, NordFX
Trader Cabinet NordFX is the Best.
With Trader Cabinet NordFX, Trader can enjoy a beautiful interior, an exclusive business atmosphere and opportunity.
NordFX is a broker have the best Trader Cabinet, where separation of funds in MT4 and Trader Cabinet can be done.
- Trader Cabinet Balance : for saving or withdrawal funds.
- MT4 Balance : for trading funds on MetaTrader 4.
- Binary Option Balance : for trading funds on Binary Option Platform.
All MT4 deposits and withdrawals are process automatically/Instant.
With this service, your trading will not interfere by your withdrawal and vice versa.
NordFX now open an opportunity to Deposit and Withdrawal in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR). This give Indonesian traders more easy for Local Deposit with NordFX.
Fasapay is suitable Payment System for Deposit and Withdrawal Funds with IDR (Indonesian Rupiah) and USD to your NordFX Account.
How does it work?
• Open a FasaPay account
• Make a deposit into your FasaPay account
• Fund your trading account via FasaPay in the NordFX Trader’s Cabinet
• Instant process, once deposit process completed the funds direct available in your NordFX account.
Open your Account Now!!!
NordFX offers you to take part in the affiliate program, open to all clients. Our affiliate program gives you the opportunity to benefit from your client trades.
NordFX offers favorable conditions and a number of attractive benefits :
- partner remuneration - up to 30% of spread;
- commission credited automatically after the order is closed;
- there is no limit in the volume or the time of the transaction;
- there is no minimum amount for withdrawal;
- commission withdrawal at any time;
Be an NordFX IB Now!!!