Trading Platform Features NordFX
The following trading platforms are available on Nord FX:
- MetaTrader 4: The MT4 platform is available on NordFX and can be used on desktops, iPhones, iPads, and Android devices. There is also the MT-ECN bridge where the price quotes are delivered from the Currenex ECN platform and sent to the MT4 for the use of traders.
- The BlackBerrytrader is available from the Blackberry App World as a trading application unique to BB devices.
- NFX Trades is the ECN professional trading platform based on the FIX Protocol and designed after the Currenex ECN platform. It provides for multiple price quotes, faster executions and reduced transaction costs.
- MetaTrader5 trading platform designed to arrange brokerage services in Forex, CFD, Futures, as well as equity markets.
- ZuluTrade is Automated forex trading platform which provide preofessional traders signal.
- Binary option are among the most popular and high-yielding trading instruments. The idea is very simple – select a trading asset, set an investment amount and make a prediction whether the price of the asset will go up or down by a certain time (expiry).
Visit NordFX for more Information...
Holiday Schedule Forex Trading in NordFX
Please review the schedule of trading sessions for the Christmas and New Year holidays :
From 00:00 24.12.2015 to Monday’s opening 04.01.2016, margin call and stop out levels will be increased up to 100% for “Micro,” “Account 1:1000” and “Standard" accounts. In the absence of stable market liquidity, NordFX reserves the right to increase the spreads for the financial instruments on the quotation lists of “Micro”, “Account 1:1000” and “Welcome!” accounts, or to stop quoting on specific currency pairs (for any type of account) until the market situation is back to normal.
We’d like to remind you that low liquidity and unpredictable market movements characterize the holiday period. Therefore, NordFX recommends providing sufficient margin for positions that may remain open during the holidays, in order to prevent automatic liquidation of positions at an undesirable price.
Read an others news here.
There are hundreds of ways to make money, here are the Top and Easy ways - Trading Binary Options.
You can trading during major news events, trading during Federal Reserve news releases, You can trade anytime you like, wherever you are and get potential to earn up to 100% of your investment in just one minute.
Start Trade Now!!!
Forex Forecast for 21-25 December 2015
First, a review of last week’s forecast :
- the scenario for EUR/USD, backed by most analysts and the minority of the indicators, started to pan out. The pair spent some time in a sideways trend, broke through support at 1.0900 and went down. However, that movement was more sluggish than expected, and the pair didn’t reach support at 1.0700, stopping 150 points higher;
- the experts suggested that GBP/USD would be moving in a sideways channel of 1.4900-1.5250. It did happen – the pair pushed off the top boundary of the channel on Monday, went down decisively and came to a standstill at the bottom boundary of 1.4893 Friday night;
- the analysts were right about USD/JPY. In their opinion, the level of 120.00 was supposed to become very strong support, pushing off which the pair was to surge to resistance at 122.20 and then to 123.20. The latter level was reached on Friday thanks to the Bank of Japan's decision about its interest rate;
- there were varied opinions regarding USD/CHF again – some experts and indicators voted for a rise while others for a fall. The pair did just that – first, it went up a little, then dropped, then rose again and ended up 100 points higher in one week, although it doesn’t qualify yet as a full-on upward reversal.
Forecast for the upcoming week.
Summarizing the opinions of analysts from world leading banks and broker companies as well as forecasts based on different methods of technical and graphical analysis, the following can be put forward :
- most experts, with the indicators staying neutral, continue to insist on EUR/USD’s return to the values of the second half of November. At the same time, graphical analysis on H4 elaborates that the pair may first try to break resistance at 1.0900 but after one or two unsuccessful attempts it will go down to support at 1.0700. The next support is 100 points lower;
- as for GBP/USD, all indicators clearly point downward. Being aware of the upcoming Christmas holidays unlike the indicators, the analysts predict the pair will transition into a sideways trend in the range of 1.4680-1.5000 with a 1.4890 pivot point. Graphical analysis on D1 supports them and indicates further bearish sentiment;
- the experts and graphical analysis on H4 reckon that USD/JPY will move sideways within 120.30-122.20. At the same time, the indicators on H4 and D1 point to the bears’ upper hand and insist that the pair won’t be able to break even the first resistance at 121.70;
- the general forecast for USD/CHF remains the same – back to around 1.0000. The experts, the indicators on D1 and graphical analysis agree with this. The immediate target is resistance at 1.0100. The next resistance is around 1.0150, support remains at 0.9800.
Roman Butko, NordFX
Please review the schedule for binary options trading during the holiday season.
24 December 2015
The platform will operate from 00:00 to 19:00 GMT only, and options will be offered at a fixed payout of 70-78% entire day. From 19:00 GMT, Long Term and One Touch options will be available. 60 Seconds options will work 04:00-18:00 GMT only. If offered, Ladder options will be available until 16:00 GMT.
Exchange Business Hours
China, Japan, India – regular session
Australia – early close at 03:00 GMT
The rest of the markets are closed.
Middle East – regular session
European exchanges will be closed. However, UK, France, Portugal and Spain will run their exchanges part of the day and close earlier at 13:00 GMT. Russia will have a regular trading session.
USA – early close at 18:00 GMT
25 December 2015
The platform will operate only from 00:15 to 15:30 GMT with a limited amount of trading products. Options will have a fixed payout of 70-75%. No FX pairs or commodities will be offered. Ladder and 60 Seconds options won’t be available.
Exchange Business Hours
European and US exchanges will be closed.
These markets will be open: Japan, China, Russia, Israel, Dubai, Saudi Arabia.
31 December 2015
New Year’s Eve
The platform will close early at 21:00 GMT and will offer a fixed payout of 70-78% throughout the day. From 21:00 GMT, Long Term and One Touch options will be available. 60 Seconds options will run from 03:00 until 20:00 GMT. Ladder options will be available 07:00-20:00 GMT only.
Exchange Business Hours
In addition to FX pairs and commodities, the following exchanges are expected to remain available:
Australia – early close at 03:30 GMT
Middle East – regular trading
Israel, Saudi Arabia, Dubai
Markets are closed except for:
UK – early close at 12:00 GMT
France – early close at 13:00 GMT
Portugal – early close at 13:00 GMT
Spain – early close at 13:00 GMT
Russia – regular session
USA – regular session
1 January 2016
New Year’s Day
The platform will run from 04:30 to 15:00 GMT only. No FX pairs or commodities will be offered.
Ladder and 60 Seconds options won’t be available.
Exchange Business Hours
European and US exchanges will be closed as well as most major exchanges overall, except for India, Israel, Dubai and Saudi Arabia.
Follow NordFX in Social Media
NordFX available in all leading social networks and forums to continue to provide a variety of information, extensive discussion, world financial news, analyst and market review by experts, exciting competitions with many and cool prizes.
Follow Us :
I have been trading with NordFX since 2009 till today and never have faced any trouble. Their support service and platforms are very reliable and good. Most traders care about the withdrawal, which I found they are very fast, platform is accurate and fast, that’s the reason I love NordFX for forex trading services. We highly recommended NordFX for you.