MT-ECN account NordFX
The “MT-ECN” account is intended for a broad spectrum of traders who seek to trade with minimal expenses. The quote precision is extended to 5 digits (to 3 digits for JPY pairs). The account is serviced on MT4 and receives quotes directly from ECN Currenex without modifications. We use our own bridge to transfer the order flow to this ECN for excellent speed and quality of order processing. There’re commissions per trade involved, depending on the trading turnover.
Detail Info : MT-ECN NORDFX.com
How do you choose your broker?
When choosing a Forex broker, you want to look for :
- Reliability Server and service.
- The Best and Profitable Trading conditions.
- Comfortable trade, allowed any trading strategy and techniques.
- and others.
All of these conditions are already available in NordFX for you.
Open your account and Trading with NordFX.
Bagaimana Anda memilih Broker ?
Ketika memilih Broker Forex, Anda ingin mencari :
- Kehandalan server dan layanan
- Kondisi Perdagangan terbaik dan Menguntungkan
- Perdagangan yang Nyaman, membebaskan segala teknik trading.
- dan lain-lain.
Semua kondisi ini sudah tersedia di NordFX untuk Anda.
Bukalah Akun Anda dan Bertransaksilah bersama NordFX.
Join “DemoCup” at NordFX - Prize Real Money (Stage 5)
Participation is free of charge.
Real prize money!
10 prize places!
And 10 consolation prizes.
Each contest lasts 2 weeks.
Start: 02.05.2016 00:00 (server time)
Finish: 13.05.2016 22:00 (server time)
Why wait? Register a contest account now!
More Info : DEMOCUP NordFX
BECOME A NORDFX INTRODUCING BROKER
Do you know potential traders who could benefit from the NordFX platform ( Binary Options ) ?
If so, you can enjoy great benefits from becoming a NordFX IB!
Benefits of becoming a NordFX IB
You will receive:
- Reliable monthly payments from an industry leader.
- Outstanding compensation based on trading volume. way!
- Free Training.
- Support from a Winning Organization.
Contact our Introducing Brokers team today!
Generalized Forex Forecast for 2-6 May 2016
First, a review of last week’s predictions :
- graphical analysis and the indicators on D1 were 100% right in their forecast for EUR/USD. According to them, the pair was supposed to bounce off support at 1.1200 and move on to resistance at 1.1450. In fact, the pair started from 1.1217 on Monday and completed the week at 1.1451;
- defying the forecasts of most analysts who all of the past month insisted on GBP/USD’s move to last February’s lows, the pair continued its upswing, broke through resistance at 1.4450 and quickly reached last February’s high of 1.4670;
- the USD/JPY pair fully confirmed the predictions of graphical analysis and the experts who believed that the pair would bounce off resistance at 112.00, go down to support at 110.60 and even further to 107.70. Due to the decisions of the US Federal Reserve and the Bank of Japan on interest rates, USD/JPY not only met but actually exceeded the expectations and was just short of 100.90-105.30, i.e. the sideways channel of 2014;
- in the forecast for USD/CHF graphical analysis on D1 indicated that 0.9800 would become insurmountable resistance, the pair would bounce off it and go down to support at 0.9500. It did happen – USD/CHF consistently moved down all week long and reached the weekly low of 0.9567 on Friday.
Forecast for Upcoming Week
Summing up the opinions of several dozen analysts from world leading banks and broker companies as well as forecasts based on different methods of technical and graphical analysis, the following can be suggested :
- the experts’ opinions about EUR/USD are split almost equally – 45% are for a rise to 1.1550-1.1650, another 45% are for a fall to the levels of 1.1200-1.1300, and the remaining 10% are for a further sideways trend. Graphical analysis on W1 and MN shows clearly that EUR/USD is at the top boundary of the horizontal channel within which the pair has been moving since January 2015. Thus, 1.1450 may become strong resistance, bouncing off which the pair will move to the central line of the channel at 1.1000. It should be noted that the coming week is full of important economic events, including the release of US employment data, which may have a significant impact on virtually all USD pairs;
- the analysts differ about GBP/USD – 40% are for a fall, 40% are for a rise to 1.5000 whereas 20% and graphical analysis on H4 are for a sideways trend within 1.4500-1.4660. In the longer term, 75% of the experts believe the pair will go down while graphical analysis elaborates that the main support will be at 1.4200;
- there is no consensus among the experts regarding USD/JPY either. As for the indicators, all of them obviously point down after the pair’s sharp fall. With this, according to graphical analysis on D1, one can expect the pair to bounce to 109.00-110.00 and then try to reach the low of 105.00 again;
- about 60% of the experts and graphical analysis on D1 believe that USD/CHF should make another attempt at consolidating above 0.9800. The main resistance will be at 0.9900 in this case. However, graphical analysis on H4 indicates that this can happen only after the pair rebounds from support around 0.9520-0.9500.
Roman Butko, NordFX