Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 70
 1 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Magic Machine EA

  1. #31
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STELOVE View Post
    hi funyoo,well done for your good job keep it up.pls where can i get the latest version of vForce Like EA to download?i'm a newbie to this forum i join this forum few days ago and i found it profitable and informative.can funyoo or anybody help on where and how to download this latest version of vForce Like EA?thanks
    Hi STELOVE and welcome,

    You can find it here : http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/8779-post15.html

  2. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi Forexam,

    Open the code with MetaEditor, compile it. Copy paste the ex4 file into the experts folder. Copy paste the set file into the presets folder then when you attach the EA to the chart, load the set file from the Inputs tab.
    I followed your directions it compiled with 135 errors I presume that is OK.
    Where do I find the compiled ex4 file? The rest I understand I just need to find the ex4 file

  3. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airpower View Post
    adsanders: what did you wrote to ClickBank to get your refund? I am trying to get mine back as well. Did you gave them any proof?
    Hi... somewhere on the ClickBank confirmation email they sent me after I purchased the product there was a link to ask questions.. I just went thru that link and requested a refund based on the fact that the product was pirated from another website and I could have just gotten it for free. No proof needed.

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverngold View Post
    Thanks Funyoo!


    It figures. The same old rip-off then do heavy promotion!

    These so-called forex gurus just make one want to puke.

    The last scam was Forex Megadroid which was nothing more than FAP Turbo redone.

    Seriously, thanks for the heads up on that Funyoo.

    Vincent
    I'm new here but had to comment on this statement by Vincent.
    MegaDroid is NOT a scam !
    MegaDroid is NOT a copy of FapTurbo, far from it !
    Both are very good EA's.
    I too purchased Magic Machine before I found this forum, I have already requested a refund from Clickbank, it was approved.
    I look forward to testing the V Force ver.2 EA
    Thanks so much to Funyoo !!

    hammy

  5. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adsanders View Post
    Hi... somewhere on the ClickBank confirmation email they sent me after I purchased the product there was a link to ask questions.. I just went thru that link and requested a refund based on the fact that the product was pirated from another website and I could have just gotten it for free. No proof needed.
    Thnx adsanders, found the link and it worked for me as well!

  6. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default I need major help

    i have the page where i can get the eavforce...but i have no clue what u mean by complie in meta editior
    all i know from previous eas i've bnought is that u just copy and paste the ea into the experts folder...please i am using fxcm account...help me by giving me a step by step tutorial


  7. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default The Grail

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi STELOVE and welcome,

    You can find it here : http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/8779-post15.html
    funyoo,

    I have backtested using the EA v2. I have attached the gif, but I couldn't upload the html report of the backtest because it was too large. I loaded your EA, and the settings file.

    First test:
    EURUSD 1 Hour (H1) 2008.01.02 10:00 - 2009.03.20 22:00 (2008.01.01 - 2010.03.08)
    The initial deposit profited $66,125.32 with 1,820 trades.

    Did another test:
    EURUSD 1 Hour (H1) 2008.01.02 11:00 - 2009.03.19 23:00 (2008.01.02 - 2009.03.20)
    Only changed one option: changed RiskPercent to 5 (I figured with this good of a method, this high of a winning percentage, we can risk more per trade).
    This time the $10,000 initial deposit profited $2,070,934.07 with 1,952 trades.

    Did 3rd and 4th tests using the 2 different RiskPercents, except testing from 2000.01.01. Both tests ended in blowing the account, one blew in 2002, the other blew in 2004. So from this, I would say it looks like this strategy does well sometimes, but not all the time. Wish I knew when, and I'd use it only at those times LOL.

    BTW, all these tests were done on FXDD.

    Now, I really need to ask you funyoo, will you please look at:
    MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

    Do you see how that EA has taken $50,000 initial deposit and profited $10,038,863.31 in 6 days in April (April 16th - 21st, says in the following thread they cancelled the account)

    The above is a link from:
    http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/id...ethod-tro.html

    This EA supposedly being the one to make those unheardof gains:
    INVESTIVA SUPER EXPERT ADVISOR (ISEA) - EXPERT ADVISOR

    Will you make an EA out of TRO's Drain the banks strategy so we can see if this EA is made from this strategy, or somehow get your hands on this awesome EA and see if we can use it? (I knew something like this was possible even if no one else believes, all it takes is great money management and a great strategy, letting the EA trade with no emotions, and I have been after such a thing for over a year and a half)

    Thank you so much,

    Don
    Attached Images Attached Images Magic Machine EA-strategytester-vforce-like-ea-v2-gif 

  8. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    50

    Default Hi Don

    First, which set file have you been using?

    Second, you can't trust backtested data over any time frame..its a
    guide, not close to reality to bank on..and further more, you definitely can not trust data from before 2005, 2006 with some providers and third
    this market is barely the same market it was before 2007, let alone years before.

    If it works in this market..these wild conditions and micro trends
    of force this market did not have just a couple years ago..then
    its a very very good ea. Bottom line..if it works now real time
    forward trading.. rock it.

    My 2 cents.. Brian

    Quote Originally Posted by disbellj View Post
    funyoo,

    I have backtested using the EA v2. I have attached the gif, but I couldn't upload the html report of the backtest because it was too large. I loaded your EA, and the settings file.

    First test:
    EURUSD 1 Hour (H1) 2008.01.02 10:00 - 2009.03.20 22:00 (2008.01.01 - 2010.03.08)
    The initial deposit profited $66,125.32 with 1,820 trades.

    Did another test:
    EURUSD 1 Hour (H1) 2008.01.02 11:00 - 2009.03.19 23:00 (2008.01.02 - 2009.03.20)
    Only changed one option: changed RiskPercent to 5 (I figured with this good of a method, this high of a winning percentage, we can risk more per trade).
    This time the $10,000 initial deposit profited $2,070,934.07 with 1,952 trades.

    Did 3rd and 4th tests using the 2 different RiskPercents, except testing from 2000.01.01. Both tests ended in blowing the account, one blew in 2002, the other blew in 2004. So from this, I would say it looks like this strategy does well sometimes, but not all the time. Wish I knew when, and I'd use it only at those times LOL.

    BTW, all these tests were done on FXDD.

    Now, I really need to ask you funyoo, will you please look at:
    MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

    Do you see how that EA has taken $50,000 initial deposit and profited $10,038,863.31 in 6 days in April (April 16th - 21st, says in the following thread they cancelled the account)

    The above is a link from:
    http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/id...ethod-tro.html

    This EA supposedly being the one to make those unheardof gains:
    INVESTIVA SUPER EXPERT ADVISOR (ISEA) - EXPERT ADVISOR

    Will you make an EA out of TRO's Drain the banks strategy so we can see if this EA is made from this strategy, or somehow get your hands on this awesome EA and see if we can use it? (I knew something like this was possible even if no one else believes, all it takes is great money management and a great strategy, letting the EA trade with no emotions, and I have been after such a thing for over a year and a half)

    Thank you so much,

    Don

  9. #39
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Hi, i am new in the forum and i download the vforce v2 because a read that it is the original magic machine platinum, but in my account is not working well(FXCM 5 digits). can anybody tell what is the correct version or .set file to covert the vforce in a real magic machine platinum.

    FXCM MT4 do not work with microlots, can i change this parameter in the robot??

    thanks a lot for your colaboration.
    Last edited by juanpertuz; 05-26-2009 at 06:20. Reason: new info

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    631

    Default

    yeah but the EA is using unrealistic spreads 1 or 2 pips, so there tests results are usless, let see just how the EA performs on a spread of 3 to 8, i can guarantee that it would be losing a lot!

    Quote Originally Posted by disbellj View Post
    funyoo,

    I have backtested using the EA v2. I have attached the gif, but I couldn't upload the html report of the backtest because it was too large. I loaded your EA, and the settings file.

    First test:
    EURUSD 1 Hour (H1) 2008.01.02 10:00 - 2009.03.20 22:00 (2008.01.01 - 2010.03.08)
    The initial deposit profited $66,125.32 with 1,820 trades.

    Did another test:
    EURUSD 1 Hour (H1) 2008.01.02 11:00 - 2009.03.19 23:00 (2008.01.02 - 2009.03.20)
    Only changed one option: changed RiskPercent to 5 (I figured with this good of a method, this high of a winning percentage, we can risk more per trade).
    This time the $10,000 initial deposit profited $2,070,934.07 with 1,952 trades.

    Did 3rd and 4th tests using the 2 different RiskPercents, except testing from 2000.01.01. Both tests ended in blowing the account, one blew in 2002, the other blew in 2004. So from this, I would say it looks like this strategy does well sometimes, but not all the time. Wish I knew when, and I'd use it only at those times LOL.

    BTW, all these tests were done on FXDD.

    Now, I really need to ask you funyoo, will you please look at:
    MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

    Do you see how that EA has taken $50,000 initial deposit and profited $10,038,863.31 in 6 days in April (April 16th - 21st, says in the following thread they cancelled the account)

    The above is a link from:
    http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/id...ethod-tro.html

    This EA supposedly being the one to make those unheardof gains:
    INVESTIVA SUPER EXPERT ADVISOR (ISEA) - EXPERT ADVISOR

    Will you make an EA out of TRO's Drain the banks strategy so we can see if this EA is made from this strategy, or somehow get your hands on this awesome EA and see if we can use it? (I knew something like this was possible even if no one else believes, all it takes is great money management and a great strategy, letting the EA trade with no emotions, and I have been after such a thing for over a year and a half)

    Thank you so much,

    Don

Similar Threads

  1. Trade Forex Like a Sniper…Not a Machine Gunner
    By painofhell in forum Trading discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2014, 06:58
  2. My Money Machine Expert Advisor
    By oshaban in forum Commercial expert advisors
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 17:48
  3. How to add a magic number
    By billsechen in forum MQL programming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 03:58

Tags for this Thread

100, 100 pips, average, backtest, backtesting, best forex ea, bonus, broker, brokers, change, color, copy, demo, eas, eur, eur/usd, eurusd, ex4, expert, expert advisor, expert advisors, experts, fap turbo, forex, forex ea, forex profit, forex trader, free, free ea, gbpusd, gold, high, how to, indicator, indicators, information, live, live account, long term, machine, magic, martingale, metatrader, mq4, mt4, offer, profit, profitable, programmer, real, request, robot, scalping, step by step, stop, strategy, support, system, test, time, trader, trading, trailing, turbo, usd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •