Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 352
  63 63 Attachment(s)    

Thread: I want to buy a good expert advisor

  1. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21122112 View Post
    Onw Month With TP
    looks like ur Demo live Test Started to Drop Down with lose ..
    u may consider of lowering the Risk of the Loots and TP u might Get better Result with low Profite but i think it`s better to have lower Risk and get mostly profite trades instead high risk and might with 1 Trade lose all my profite trades

  2. #92

    Smile Your Broker for test ???

    Quote Originally Posted by 21122112 View Post
    I will share, i promise, let me finish it
    Thank you for your intention in sharing your EA ..

    Could i Know which broker are you trading demo with ?

    the test results are different from broker to other one.

  3. #93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Options Trader View Post
    Thank you for your intention in sharing your EA ..

    Could i Know which broker are you trading demo with ?

    the test results are different from broker to other one.
    He`s Using FXpro u Can See it Fron The Pic`s he Made

  4. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeDi View Post
    He`s Using FXpro u Can See it Fron The Pic`s he Made
    yes . it is clear from the attached snapshot .. i wanted to know if he has live demo account with another broker. he should have more than one demo accout with several brokers.

    most scalping EAs results depend on spread .. spread is not the same with all brokers.

  5. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Options Trader View Post
    yes . it is clear from the attached snapshot .. i wanted to know if he has live demo account with another broker. he should have more than one demo accout with several brokers.

    most scalping EAs results depend on spread .. spread is not the same with all brokers.
    yea i know that .. So far He`s live Demo Getting Lost been watching .. seems he`s EA was only good with Backtest

    I been Trying a new EA found it seems Decent onc i finish from testing it i`ll post forword results + Share it here

    backtest Giving me good Result but i am doing forword test now

  6. #96
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Yes, there are big difference between brokers and between backtest and live,
    you can see in the pictures two brokers, the same period (2009/04june-30july), skalping without SL
    I decide to keep them minimum one week on demo-live,
    sory, I don't speak english, that why I don't write here
    Attached Images Attached Images I want to buy a good expert advisor-tadawul-jpg I want to buy a good expert advisor-tadawul2-jpg I want to buy a good expert advisor-fxpro-jpg I want to buy a good expert advisor-fxpro2-jpg 

  7. #97

    Default

    Np .. But Using EA without SL = Big Risk for Alot of people And chance to lose ur Money Better than CHance of making Money

    So I suggest u Make SL to low THe Risk Maybe u get Better Resulte

  8. #98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21122112 View Post
    Yes, there are big difference between brokers and between backtest and live,
    you can see in the pictures two brokers, the same period (2009/04june-30july), skalping without SL
    I decide to keep them minimum one week on demo-live,
    sory, I don't speak english, that why I don't write here
    Could you tell us what the indicator/logic your EA is based on ???

  9. #99
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8

    Default

    stoch crossing(7,2,2)

  10. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21122112 View Post
    stoch crossing(7,2,2)
    ok listen Try this EA on EURCHF
    with SL = 50
    TP = 30

    possible it works

    my EA Wokrs excellant on EURCHF but Not Good on EURUSD or GPBUSD

Similar Threads

  1. The BEST Expert Advisor on the market, WallStreet Expert Advisor
    By Jacob Godly in forum Commercial expert advisors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2013, 13:05
  2. Where can I get good expert adviser
    By earningway in forum Trading discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 18:17
  3. Private Expert Advisor with not good acuracy
    By passion in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 22:18
  4. Enable/Disable Expert advisor Button By Expert advsior
    By Trint in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 10:41
  5. i-CAi Expert Advisor
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 10:58

Tags for this Thread

100, advisor, alpari, automated trading, automatic, average, backtest, backtesting, broker, brokers, change, closing, color, contest, copy, demo, ea works, eas, ecn, elite, eur/usd, eurusd, ex4, expert, expert advisor, expert advisors, experts, fibonacci, forex, forex expert advisor, forex robot, forex trading, free, free ea, fund manager, genius, grid, guide, hedging, high, home, index, indicator, learn, live, live account, long term, low, main, managed, managed accounts, manual, manual trading, manual trading system, martingale, metatrader, metatrader 5, metatrader4, money, moving average, mql, mql5, mqlhome group, mt4, mt5, news, offer, profit, profitable, programmer, programming, real, research, review, robot, scalper, scalping, security, sells, signal, signals, simple, spread, stoch, stop, strategy, support, system, systems, test, time, tortoise 2.1, trader, trading, trading forex, trading platform, trading signals, trading system, trend, usd, western union

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •