Results 1 to 9 of 9
 9 Attachment(s)    

Thread: EA use TMA + CG Indicator For All Pair, index and comodity

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    11

    Lightbulb EA use TMA + CG Indicator For All Pair, index and comodity

    i have created that EA using forex expert advisor generator, you can download that EA and try that EA on demo first.
    Please give me your new demo account number and what broker you use and what pair ,index or comodity you will use, demo balance between USD 50.000 - USD 100.000 is recommended for standard lot ( 1 lot )/ not micro or mini account.
    Please give me that details, that EA wil work only with your demo account. let's try and give me your demo account details

    Screen Shoot of indicator ( with some of modification ) and backtest data details

    EA use TMA + CG Indicator For All Pair, index and comodity-read_strong_signal-png

    EA use TMA + CG Indicator For All Pair, index and comodity-coba1nasdaq-png

    EA use TMA + CG Indicator For All Pair, index and comodity-coba1nasdaq-gif
    Attached Images Attached Images EA use TMA + CG Indicator For All Pair, index and comodity-eablockgenerator-png 
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by akhmadfx; 03-15-2013 at 16:00. Reason: add email subscribe

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Hi akhmadfx

    Looks promising.

    Could you post the EA and indicators required for it to work?

    Thanks

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    11

    Talking Expert Advisor For Gold, Use TMA+CG mladen custom indicator

    Quote Originally Posted by rcsltd View Post
    Hi akhmadfx

    Looks promising.

    Could you post the EA and indicators required for it to work?

    Thanks
    I have created this EA for GOLD only, Work together with TMA+CG mladen custom indicator named "Akhmad besar 01.ex4"

    EA run on Mode Each Open Price only, H1 Time Frame.
    So if you want to backtest this EA choose model to Open price only, minimal Backtest balance is USD 500 - USD 1000, Time frame H1, short term trade adjust SL/TP whatever you want, LONG TERM trade is EA default input setting.

    Good luck, and give me a feedback if you found anything or anything......

    Backtest Result ( 4 digit broker ) EA work on 5 digit broker too :

    EA use TMA + CG Indicator For All Pair, index and comodity-strategytester-gif

    You can download the custom indicator and EA below :
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by akhmadfx; 04-07-2013 at 16:15. Reason: add text and attachment

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akhmadfx View Post
    I have created this EA for GOLD only, Work together with TMA+CG mladen custom indicator named "Akhmad besar 01.ex4"

    EA run on Mode Each Open Price only, H1 Time Frame.
    So if you want to backtest this EA choose model to Open price only, minimal Backtest balance is USD 500 - USD 1000, Time frame H1, short term trade adjust SL/TP whatever you want, LONG TERM trade is EA default input setting.

    Good luck, and give me a feedback if you found anything or anything......

    Backtest Result ( 4 digit broker ) EA work on 5 digit broker too :

    EA use TMA + CG Indicator For All Pair, index and comodity-strategytester-gif

    You can download the custom indicator and EA below :

    perfect,but it also has some problems,one is broker digits,maybe OrderSend error 4107 is appeared when order opened.
    the second,Frequency indicators loaded and removed,it affects the speed of of system.
    the three is very important,the entry and exit strategy is not perfect, When unilateral market,so it is prone to the warehouse explosion
    can you upload the source of ea,I can do some optimization for this EA
    Last edited by kissley; 05-18-2013 at 18:23.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kissley View Post
    perfect,but it also has some problems,one is broker digits,maybe OrderSend error 4107 is appeared when order opened.
    the second,Frequency indicators loaded and removed,it affects the speed of of system.
    the three is very important,the entry and exit strategy is not perfect, When unilateral market,so it is prone to the warehouse explosion
    can you upload the source of ea,I can do some optimization for this EA
    Hey Hello, i will send to you from skype, add my skype akhmad.fx we can discuss

  6. #6

    Default

    Can you send this expert to me on my email karim.adel.ayad@gmail.com

    I will test it and will try it with my strategy may it gives us more profits

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1

    Default Hi

    Can you please attach the EA and the indicators for testing?

    Thx.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hi akhmadfx
    why this impressive EA open sell orders only ?
    great thanks

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    thank you!very cool !

Similar Threads

  1. Need indicator coding help for BW's Market Facilitaion Index.
    By SoonerBoomer in forum MQL programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 15:29
  2. Etika pair
    By zalinarashid in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 08:26
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 16:26
  4. [Req]OZFX all Pair
    By Trint in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 10:14
  5. Bollinger Index Indicator
    By XTC in forum Indicators
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 22:35

Tags for this Thread

100, advisor, backtest, broker, cg ea, custom indicator, demo, ea tma cg indicator, ex4, expert, expert advisor, forex, forex expert advisor, gold, index, indicator, indicators, long term, profit, short term, strategy, system, test, time, tma cg indicator, tma ea, usd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •