Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 539
  96 96 Attachment(s)    

Thread: vForce Like EA

  1. #171
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    278

    Default

    LOL. Seriously, I haven't been here long and I'm not administration but I, too, am sickeningly disgusted of all the newbies who come in here in the middle of a conversation and ask for information that is clearly stated in the thread. LOL why don't we just start a thread entitled "BEST EA IN THE WORLD GUARANTEED TO TURN $500 DEPOSIT INTO $10,000 IN LESS THAN A MONTH"

    It's hysterical.
    Think of adversity as that tiny piece of sand that gets trapped in the oyster's shell. Although it's a pain in the oyster's arse, he eventually makes a pearl out of it.

    http://hft.serialcoder.com/ -- Quantitative Market Reversal Levels --- The only indicator you'll ever need.

  2. #172
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    278

    Default

    And they'd STILL go debit in less than 24 hours.....
    Think of adversity as that tiny piece of sand that gets trapped in the oyster's shell. Although it's a pain in the oyster's arse, he eventually makes a pearl out of it.

    http://hft.serialcoder.com/ -- Quantitative Market Reversal Levels --- The only indicator you'll ever need.

  3. #173
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    ehopkins,

    This may help...In your MetaTrader software, there should be an icon on your upper toolbar that looks like a yellow caution sign with with an exclaimation mark in it (just to the left of the "Expert Advisors" icon that activates the EA). This takes you into MetaEditor (it's part of your MT4 platform). See top of picture attached here/below. Then once in MetaEditor, you can do a File drop-down-> Open and point it to the *.set file that you should have parked in the Presets folder (within the experts folder where you put the mq4 EA file).

    With some EA's, you also have to right-click on the chart, select Expert Advisors off the pop-up menu -> Properties, then click on the Inputs tab then click on the Load button to the right and point it to the *.set file to apply the presets.
    Thanks BlackWolf, much appreciated and you answered this very well!

  4. #174
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default lot size and error 130

    in the input menu of the advisor there is no an option called lot size, is it the option named lots? i cant deal with this stupid error 130

  5. #175
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3

    Thumbs up

    Hello all,
    I'm another buyer of the Magic Ea, also asked for a refund, also got a "bonus" indicator called "Magic Indicator" which is different from the "Magic Trend" posted earlier in this thread. I'm attaching it as it could be useful. It looks good. My modest contribution to the great work Funyoo and all are doing. Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #176
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogers29 View Post
    Hello all,
    I'm another buyer of the Magic Ea, also asked for a refund, also got a "bonus" indicator called "Magic Indicator" which is different from the "Magic Trend" posted earlier in this thread. I'm attaching it as it could be useful. It looks good. My modest contribution to the great work Funyoo and all are doing. Thanks.
    Hi Rogers29,

    Do you get this code from a commercial website ? If it is the case, you have to remove it.

  7. #177

    Default I think that should solve all your 5 digits broker's issues!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 823 View Post
    can you post your set file that works well?

    thx
    Attached. Basically for a 5 digits broker you've to multiply MarginPips, StopLoss and TakeProfit by 10. Am I right, funyoo?
    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. #178
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redstorm1981 View Post
    Attached. Basically for a 5 digits broker you've to multiply MarginPips, StopLoss and TakeProfit by 10. Am I right, funyoo?
    Hi redstorm1981,

    That's right.

  9. #179
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19

    Default EA update

    Hello,

    I'm pleased to release my update of the vForce Like EA. It is based on the vForce Like EA v201.mq4,
    published by funyoo on 05-10-2009. The version extends the EA as follows:
    - The functional decomposition had been applied to the code.

    -Buy/Send/Trailing stop update results are logged to journal,
    including GetLastError result description.

    -Added maximal spread, allowing to prevent trading when broker's spread
    is too high.

    - Current, minimal, maximal and maximal allowed spreads are displayed
    in the chart window.

    - Trading state (trading/waiting) is displayed in the chart window.

    - It is possible to set font size and color of the information,
    displayed in the chart window.

    - Trading algorithm left intact.

    I'm using some EAs for trading, all of them require setting GMT offset.
    Why isn't it required for this EA?

    There are some places in the code that I've failed to understand.
    These places by are marked: just perform search for funyoo.
    Funyoo, please review the code and approve the changes.

    I would be glad to get feedback for the changes.

    Good trading,
    Maxim
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by maximf; 05-15-2009 at 23:08.

  10. #180
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maximf View Post
    Hello,

    I'm pleased to release my update of the vForce Like EA. It is based on the vForce Like EA v201.mq4,
    published by funyoo on 05-10-2009. The version extends the EA as follows:
    - The functional decomposition had been applied to the code.

    -Buy/Send/Trailing stop update results are logged to journal,
    including GetLastError result description.

    -Added maximal spread, allowing to prevent trading when broker's spread
    is too high.

    - Current, minimal, maximal and maximal allowed spreads are displayed
    in the chart window.

    - Trading state (trading/waiting) is displayed in the chart window.

    - It is possible to set font size and color of the information,
    displayed in the chart window.

    - Trading algorithm left intact.

    I'm using some EAs for trading, all of them require setting GMT offset.
    Why isn't it required for this EA?

    There are some places in the code that I've failed to understand.
    These places by are marked: just perform search for funyoo.
    Funyoo, please review the code and approve the changes.

    I would be glad to get feedback for the changes.

    Good trading,
    Maxim
    Hi maximf,

    I have checked the file and I approve the changes.

    There is nothing to say, it is a very impressive code!

    I'm glad to have a such coder on the board.

Similar Threads

  1. vForce Like EA v2
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 10-21-2013, 19:59
  2. VForce Like EA v1.1
    By fxrobot in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 15:15
  3. vForce EA Great Trading System
    By iForex in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 16:00

Tags for this Thread

100, advisor, alpari, alpari uk, analysis, automated trading, automatic, average, backtest, backtesting, bonus, breakeven, broker, brokers, change, closing, coding, color, comparison, copy, correlation, demo, design, divergence, eas, elite, eur, eur/usd, eurjpy, eurusd, expert, expert advisor, experts, forex, free, fxopen, gbpusd, hedging, high, historical, home, how to, indicator, indicators, learn, live, live account, low, magic, magic number, main, managed, manual, manual trading, metatrader, moving average, mq4, mql, mt4, mt5, offer, parabolic sar, power, price action, profit, profitable, programmer, programming, rating, real, research, review, robot, robots, rsi, sales, sells, server, signal, signals, simple, slippage, spread, stoch, stochastic, stop, stoploss, strategy, support, system, test, thank you, time, trader, trading, trading forex, trading system, trading volume, trailing, trend, usd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •