Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 539
  96 96 Attachment(s)    

Thread: vForce Like EA

  1. #261
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15

    Exclamation Help ! I accidently close the EA while its running

    Hi folks,

    Please help...

    I accidently closes the EA on my live account while its running... when I tried to load an indicator..

    There are 3 opened position (buy), and 4 pending "buy stop" trading in the quene.
    So I quickly reload the EA and it immediately opened another 2 'Buy Stop', which is only about 1pips (buy price) away from the most recent 'buy stop'.

    Hence in the end, there are 3 opened trades and 6 pending 'buy stop'.

    Question,
    Will the EA still remembers or know the previous pending orders ?
    (its seems fishyt why it immediately opened ather 2)
    Will the EA still monitor the opened positions ?

    Please help asap, it is happening right now as I write this message...
    What should I do now ?
    Thanks

  2. #262

    Default

    you are running it on live account? real money? I dont think the EA will continue to monitor your previous trades. So if they are positive right now, close them all or manage every trade by yourself to maximize profit. At the same time you can enable the EA and start fresh. If not, cut loss early if you are not confident.

  3. #263
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fxea View Post
    you are running it on live account? real money? I dont think the EA will continue to monitor your previous trades. So if they are positive right now, close them all or manage every trade by yourself to maximize profit. At the same time you can enable the EA and start fresh. If not, cut loss early if you are not confident.
    Hi,
    Those open trades has preset S/L, T/P, so shouldn't it be fine just leave it as it is?
    As for those pending orders... I'll just close them all.
    Do you think this is wise ?

  4. #264
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Vforce V201 very aggressive!!!

    I just run it for 2 days and it open more than 20 trade at the same time and a lot negative trade still hanging there...

    and i tried on V1.1 but no open trade at all...

    do anyone know what r the adjustment from default setting for Vforce 1.1 to open trade?

  5. #265
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    50

    Default First...

    For crazy results, load this set file into the v2 ea and test
    that... something wrong in your settings.

    Brian

    Quote Originally Posted by Elma View Post
    Vforce V201 very aggressive!!!

    I just run it for 2 days and it open more than 20 trade at the same time and a lot negative trade still hanging there...

    and i tried on V1.1 but no open trade at all...

    do anyone know what r the adjustment from default setting for Vforce 1.1 to open trade?
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #266
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Is anyone using Fxopen as a broker successfully with this EA? I can load the EA with no issues, but cannot get it to open a trade on any pairs..

    Any ideas?

  7. #267
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elma View Post
    Vforce V201 very aggressive!!!

    I just run it for 2 days and it open more than 20 trade at the same time and a lot negative trade still hanging there...

    and i tried on V1.1 but no open trade at all...

    do anyone know what r the adjustment from default setting for Vforce 1.1 to open trade?
    It is opening multiple trades because the following is set:

    MaxOrders=100

    This means that as the system moves up an down across a certain threshold, it will continue to add new orders. If you dont want it to open so many orders, you can reduce this number. I would do strategy testing though to make sure that your results are still there.

  8. #268

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by jusForex View Post
    Hi,
    Those open trades has preset S/L, T/P, so shouldn't it be fine just leave it as it is?
    As for those pending orders... I'll just close them all.
    Do you think this is wise ?
    yes you can. Wise or not? i am not sure.

  9. #269
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jusForex View Post
    Hi folks,

    Please help...

    I accidently closes the EA on my live account while its running... when I tried to load an indicator..

    There are 3 opened position (buy), and 4 pending "buy stop" trading in the quene.
    So I quickly reload the EA and it immediately opened another 2 'Buy Stop', which is only about 1pips (buy price) away from the most recent 'buy stop'.

    Hence in the end, there are 3 opened trades and 6 pending 'buy stop'.

    Question,
    Will the EA still remembers or know the previous pending orders ?
    (its seems fishyt why it immediately opened ather 2)
    Will the EA still monitor the opened positions ?

    Please help asap, it is happening right now as I write this message...
    What should I do now ?
    Thanks
    Any trades you open yourself, you will have to close yourself, as they are NOT regognized by the EA.

  10. #270
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Hi, i am new in the forum and i download the vforce v2 because a read that is the original magic machine platinum but in my account is not working well(FXCM). can anybody tell what is the correct set file to covert the vforce in a real magic machine platinum.

    thanks a lot for your colaboration.

Similar Threads

  1. vForce Like EA v2
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 10-21-2013, 19:59
  2. VForce Like EA v1.1
    By fxrobot in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 15:15
  3. vForce EA Great Trading System
    By iForex in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 16:00

Tags for this Thread

100, advisor, alpari, alpari uk, analysis, automated trading, automatic, average, backtest, backtesting, bonus, breakeven, broker, brokers, change, closing, coding, color, comparison, copy, correlation, demo, design, divergence, eas, elite, eur, eur/usd, eurjpy, eurusd, expert, expert advisor, experts, forex, free, fxopen, gbpusd, hedging, high, historical, home, how to, indicator, indicators, learn, live, live account, low, magic, magic number, main, managed, manual, manual trading, metatrader, moving average, mq4, mql, mt4, mt5, offer, parabolic sar, power, price action, profit, profitable, programmer, programming, rating, real, research, review, robot, robots, rsi, sales, sells, server, signal, signals, simple, slippage, spread, stoch, stochastic, stop, stoploss, strategy, support, system, test, thank you, time, trader, trading, trading forex, trading system, trading volume, trailing, trend, usd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •