Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 539
  96 96 Attachment(s)    

Thread: vForce Like EA

  1. #411

    Default a screen picture would be good

    Quote Originally Posted by idude View Post
    It's a 4 digit broker! What's the difference though? Because I'm thinking in opening an account with a 5 digit broker. Yes, automatic trading is enabled on metatrader and in the ea itself.

    I don't get this part of you question:

    Are you able to add in
    comment("up to here");
    type of lines in a copy of your ea.
    The "up to here" should show up on your screen.
    Hi idude,
    So whats in the top RH corner of your chart screen ?
    Do you have a smiley face, a sad face, or a cross (x) ?

    The "Are you able to add in ..." part was just asking if you can edit a copy of your ea by adding in some lines that would cause stuff to be printed on the LH side of your screen if the ea processes the lines.
    The line with command "comment" would do this.

    Are you trying version 202.

    - The 4 verses 5 digit broker.
    I just find 5 to be a pain. Probably cause I started with IBFX when they had 4 digits. So 20 pip TP gave 0.0020 but with 5 digits, for the same 20 pip TP I have to enter 200, cause thats 0.00200
    Same for stoploss & trailing stops and some other bits where it relates to pips, not when it relates to the actual price like 1.54321
    Of course the borkers can say it gives a better spread & other sales pitch lines.

    cheers bt2
    Last edited by bt2; 08-14-2009 at 11:50.

  2. #412

    Exclamation After MagicMachine.mq4

    Hi everybody,
    I'm after a copy or at least the main signal section of MagicMachine. Apparently it is a copy of vForceLikeEAv1.1 but I would like to see if the ripoff artists did any little changes in that portion of the code.
    So if any of you 'bad' guys with a cracker (that you just happen to have for curiousity of course) are able to helpout, would appreciate it.

    cheers bt2

  3. #413
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hello Everybody,
    Very nice group here and promising ea! I've read all 42 pages of this group. I have experiance with fapturbo, gt-shadow, robominer and megadroid. Last week I started a forward test with a vForce 1.something and today I started a test with a vForce 2.0.2.
    With bot versions of vForce I get "buy stop" and "sell stop" . The vForce one has closed 3 orders, all in profit and 6 buystops. The verion 2 as of yet only has stops. The journal tab shows no strange reports. The broker is InvesTech FX. An NDD which I have good experiences with.
    Can anyone tell me what the buy stops and the sell stops are please?

  4. #414
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bt2 View Post
    Hi everybody,
    I'm after a copy or at least the main signal section of MagicMachine. Apparently it is a copy of vForceLikeEAv1.1 but I would like to see if the ripoff artists did any little changes in that portion of the code.
    So if any of you 'bad' guys with a cracker (that you just happen to have for curiousity of course) are able to helpout, would appreciate it.

    cheers bt2
    check pm

  5. #415

    Default

    This EA is not what I thought. I've had another losing day! I am using vforce V 204. When the market rallies upwards, its fine.. i make money.. but when I end up buying at the high of the day and the market falls, i lose everything I have made.

    I am using the set files for v2 posted earlier.

    Any ideas guys? Am i doing something wrong? Is anyone else duffering too?

  6. #416
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by vogelezang View Post
    Hello Everybody,
    Very nice group here and promising ea! I've read all 42 pages of this group. I have experiance with fapturbo, gt-shadow, robominer and megadroid. Last week I started a forward test with a vForce 1.something and today I started a test with a vForce 2.0.2.
    With bot versions of vForce I get "buy stop" and "sell stop" . The vForce one has closed 3 orders, all in profit and 6 buystops. The verion 2 as of yet only has stops. The journal tab shows no strange reports. The broker is InvesTech FX. An NDD which I have good experiences with.
    Can anyone tell me what the buy stops and the sell stops are please?
    Hi vogelezang, I've only had "buy stop" and "sell stop" that disappear over and over with no fills. My version 1.1 does nothing. I'm using PFG Best MT4 Demo. Are any of your other robots you mentioned worth trying? It would be nice to find something that actually gives a feeling of confidence. Thanks for any suggestions. TM

  7. #417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bt2 View Post
    Hi everybody,
    I'm after a copy or at least the main signal section of MagicMachine. Apparently it is a copy of vForceLikeEAv1.1 but I would like to see if the ripoff artists did any little changes in that portion of the code.
    So if any of you 'bad' guys with a cracker (that you just happen to have for curiousity of course) are able to helpout, would appreciate it.
    cheers bt2
    I don't know if they are the same but I'm getting different results for the month of june.

    Vforce with these settings from 4xproject actually performs a lot better than Magic Machine.
    Attached Images Attached Images vForce Like EA-magic-machine-gif vForce Like EA-vforce-gif 

  8. #418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bt2 View Post
    Hi idude,
    So whats in the top RH corner of your chart screen ?
    Do you have a smiley face, a sad face, or a cross (x) ?

    The "Are you able to add in ..." part was just asking if you can edit a copy of your ea by adding in some lines that would cause stuff to be printed on the LH side of your screen if the ea processes the lines.
    The line with command "comment" would do this.

    Are you trying version 202.

    - The 4 verses 5 digit broker.
    I just find 5 to be a pain. Probably cause I started with IBFX when they had 4 digits. So 20 pip TP gave 0.0020 but with 5 digits, for the same 20 pip TP I have to enter 200, case thats 0.00200
    Same for stoploss & trailing stops and some other bits where it relates to pips, not when it relates to the actual price like 1.54321
    Of course the brokrs can say it gives a better spread & other sales pitch lines.

    cheers bt2
    Yes I get the smile.

    I know how 5 digits work I just don't know what settings to change in my EAs so it works with 5 digits.

  9. #419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idude View Post
    I don't know if they are the same but I'm getting different results for the month of june.

    Vforce with these settings from 4xproject actually performs a lot better than Magic Machine.
    idude,

    What version of vForce are you using, if you don't mind me asking? I'd like to start demoing this EA.

    Thanks
    rptrader

  10. #420

    Exclamation StoM>StoS "error'

    Quote Originally Posted by onu View Post
    check pm
    Thanks for that Onu,
    Have just been through the Magic Machine 4 & 5 digit mq4 files.
    Both of them have the same "StoM>StoS" error in the Main Signal just before the SELL="true".
    Magic Machine has it as
    if ((gi_88 == FALSE && ld_24 > ld_32) ...

    The 3 versions from Maxim F also have the same error.
    Thats V2_03, V2_04 & V2_04A posted in this thread.

    Version 202 from Funyoo is the only version with the error fixed. All of the earlier versions have it, even those ripped off for Magic Machine.

    If however the error makes the ea's work "better", then maybe they should have the similar conditional check changed just before the BUY="true" earlier in the code.

    Would be interesting to backtest a copy of both over a set date range.

    Thanks again Onu for your help, will email you.
    cheers bt2

Similar Threads

  1. vForce Like EA v2
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 10-21-2013, 19:59
  2. VForce Like EA v1.1
    By fxrobot in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 15:15
  3. vForce EA Great Trading System
    By iForex in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 16:00

Tags for this Thread

100, advisor, alpari, alpari uk, analysis, automated trading, automatic, average, backtest, backtesting, bonus, breakeven, broker, brokers, change, closing, coding, color, comparison, copy, correlation, demo, design, divergence, eas, elite, eur, eur/usd, eurjpy, eurusd, expert, expert advisor, experts, forex, free, fxopen, gbpusd, hedging, high, historical, home, how to, indicator, indicators, learn, live, live account, low, magic, magic number, main, managed, manual, manual trading, metatrader, moving average, mq4, mql, mt4, mt5, offer, parabolic sar, power, price action, profit, profitable, programmer, programming, rating, real, research, review, robot, robots, rsi, sales, sells, server, signal, signals, simple, slippage, spread, stoch, stochastic, stop, stoploss, strategy, support, system, test, thank you, time, trader, trading, trading forex, trading system, trading volume, trailing, trend, usd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •