Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 539
  96 96 Attachment(s)    

Thread: vForce Like EA

  1. #71
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TREND RIDER View Post
    hi funyoo,

    this ea has not opened any trade on my alpari demo (2 weeks) using the set file on 15m.
    Pls what could be wrong.
    Hi TREND RIDER,

    Is it a 5 digits account ?

  2. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi TREND RIDER,

    Is it a 5 digits account ?
    Yes, alpari uk, is 5 digits.

  3. #73
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TREND RIDER View Post
    Yes, alpari uk, is 5 digits.
    If you have multiply the required parameters by ten, then I don't see what could be wrong.

  4. #74
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by remaster View Post
    Hi arnex,

    could you please post the version vom "vForce like EA" that you use in Post #12 and #14 with the settings to both???

    This would be very nice because the graphic looks fantastic!

    Thanks, Remaster
    that is the original version of the author,I just change
    Ticket1=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,ILots1,High[i]+MarginPips*Point,Slippage,SL,TP,EAName,Magic1,Exp ire,Blue);
    Ticket2=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,ILots2,High[i]+MarginPips*Point,Slippage,SL,TP,EAName,Magic2,Expire,Blue);

    Ticket1=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,ILots1,Low[i]-MarginPips*Point,Slippage,SL,TP,EAName,Magic1,Expi re,Red);
    Ticket2=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,ILots2,Low[i]-MarginPips*Point,Slippage,SL,TP,EAName,Magic2,Expire,Red);

    and the I gave the settings in the first post

  5. #75
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TREND RIDER View Post
    hi funyoo,

    this ea has not opened any trade on my alpari demo (2 weeks) using the set file on 15m.
    Pls what could be wrong.
    Hi Trend Rider,

    i had the same problem. in my case, there was a wrong lotsize in the standard settings (80% of 0.1 lots = 0.08 and 20% of 0.1 = 0.02 lots).
    Because my broker only accepts lotsizes 0.1 or higer, the orders that this ea
    does where canceld by my broker.

    @ Funyoo,

    1) When i activate the PriceActionFilter, there were no Trades,too.
    When i activate it, the EA operates normaly. Why?

    2) in the sourcecode i found some code of an former option to choose
    to trade on fridays/sundays or not and the exact hour.
    i deleted the /* */ to hopefully re-activate this code, but it doesn't
    change anything in my results. did you complete this code
    or is anything wrong with it???

    Thanks a lot for answering!!! This EA is one of my favourites!!!

    Great work from you!!!!

    R.

  6. #76
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by remaster View Post
    @ Funyoo,

    1) When i activate the PriceActionFilter, there were no Trades,too.
    When i activate it, the EA operates normaly. Why?
    Yes, I have checked the code and this filter operates on the current bar, it will not work. I would have deleted it. You can ignore it.

    Quote Originally Posted by remaster View Post
    2) in the sourcecode i found some code of an former option to choose
    to trade on fridays/sundays or not and the exact hour.
    i deleted the /* */ to hopefully re-activate this code, but it doesn't
    change anything in my results. did you complete this code
    or is anything wrong with it???
    You have then to modify the parameters in order to enable these features.

  7. #77
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by remaster View Post
    Hi arnex,

    could you please post the version vom "vForce like EA" that you use in Post #12 and #14 with the settings to both???

    This would be very nice because the graphic looks fantastic!

    Thanks, Remaster
    the settings to both
    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. #78
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arnex View Post
    the settings to both
    Thank you very much arnex!

  9. #79

    Default

    Funyoo - awesome work on this EA - works great.

    I have a question about the trailing stop/locking orders in at breakeven.

    When I run it on EUR/USD, it manages the orders very well, utilizing the trailing stop function and locking in others at breakeven - takes profit when it should.

    But when I went to run it on EUR/JPY, many times the trades would be in profit for a very long time, and then get stopped out. It was like I was trading a totally different EA.

    I tried messing around with the ATRTS functions but with little success (though I definitely did make progress).

    Could you go into a more detail about the 3 ATRTS setings?

    Also there's something else I might be missing here in regards to the order management. Again in basic testing on other pairs it does very well until I see it holding on for dear life on a group of winning positions, and then getting stopped out after carrying enormous positive equity. Maybe you could explain a little better.

    Thank you!
    Last edited by winias; 05-06-2009 at 10:11.

  10. #80
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winias View Post
    Could you go into a more detail about the 3 ATRTS setings?
    Hi winias,

    The ATRTS is a simple trailing stop based on the average true range indicator. The period is 14, the timeframe is M1, and the value is multiplied by 7. The trailing stop is enabled as soon as the difference between the stop loss and the price is higher than the ATR*7.

    Quote Originally Posted by winias View Post
    Also there's something else I might be missing here in regards to the order management. Again in basic testing on other pairs it does very well until I see it holding on for dear life on a group of winning positions, and then getting stopped out after carrying enormous positive equity. Maybe you could explain a little better.

    Thank you!
    The order are only closed when the stop loss or the take profit is reached.

Similar Threads

  1. vForce Like EA v2
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 10-21-2013, 19:59
  2. VForce Like EA v1.1
    By fxrobot in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 15:15
  3. vForce EA Great Trading System
    By iForex in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 16:00

Tags for this Thread

100, advisor, alpari, alpari uk, analysis, automated trading, automatic, average, backtest, backtesting, bonus, breakeven, broker, brokers, change, closing, coding, color, comparison, copy, correlation, demo, design, divergence, eas, elite, eur, eur/usd, eurjpy, eurusd, expert, expert advisor, experts, forex, free, fxopen, gbpusd, hedging, high, historical, home, how to, indicator, indicators, learn, live, live account, low, magic, magic number, main, managed, manual, manual trading, metatrader, moving average, mq4, mql, mt4, mt5, offer, parabolic sar, power, price action, profit, profitable, programmer, programming, rating, real, research, review, robot, robots, rsi, sales, sells, server, signal, signals, simple, slippage, spread, stoch, stochastic, stop, stoploss, strategy, support, system, test, thank you, time, trader, trading, trading forex, trading system, trading volume, trailing, trend, usd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •