Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 143
  39 39 Attachment(s)    

Thread: EMA Cross EA

  1. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi madscalp,

    In MetaEditor : Edit > Replace

    This :

    MODE_EMA

    By that :

    MODE_SMMA
    OK funyoo
    thanks a lot

  2. #32

    Default ema cross ea v3- progress

    Quote Originally Posted by voltron View Post
    dear funyoo

    tq for the update, i'll try it....i will tell you the progress ...later on
    tq very much
    dear funyoo

    1.can you put this function back : (Refer to version 2)
    add "stop trading after take profit" (true/false), since it helps a lot and i mean it.

    and since the maxorder function doesnt stop it from make a multiple order,
    but the 'stop at TP' , REALY MAKES IT STOP.


    im already test it on demo,just waiting for it to take action
    i figure this problem when i tested it on tester.

    2. last question...this ver3 do you make it op at the first new bar ?


    tq, anyway waiting for the update.

  3. #33
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voltron View Post
    dear funyoo

    1.can you put this function back : (Refer to version 2)
    add "stop trading after take profit" (true/false), since it helps a lot and i mean it.

    and since the maxorder function doesnt stop it from make a multiple order,
    but the 'stop at TP' , REALY MAKES IT STOP.


    im already test it on demo,just waiting for it to take action
    i figure this problem when i tested it on tester.

    2. last question...this ver3 do you make it op at the first new bar ?


    tq, anyway waiting for the update.
    Hi voltron,

    1. Here it is.

    2. Yes.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voltron View Post
    dear funyoo

    1.can you put this function back : (Refer to version 2)
    add "stop trading after take profit" (true/false), since it helps a lot and i mean it.

    and since the maxorder function doesnt stop it from make a multiple order,
    but the 'stop at TP' , REALY MAKES IT STOP.


    im already test it on demo,just waiting for it to take action
    i figure this problem when i tested it on tester.

    2. last question...this ver3 do you make it op at the first new bar ?


    tq, anyway waiting for the update.
    Hello Voltron,

    I too think this EA has potential. I'm wondering why a feature was removed when the software users had an option of turning it on or off?

    Also, could someone please explain to me in simple terms what makes this software put a trade on. I've been working with it for a few weeks now but it hasn't trade since the 23rd of January. I started with a $3,000 demo account and the account is up $560.44 but its not putting on trades when I think it should be.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Also, thanks funyoo for all the help you have been. It seems you are the only one doing the coding work. If this EA works out how I think it could, I know you won't be sorry for your time invested.

    David9

  5. #35

    Default many thanks to funyooo for the ver 3.1

    Quote Originally Posted by david9 View Post
    Hello Voltron,

    I too think this EA has potential. I'm wondering why a feature was removed when the software users had an option of turning it on or off?

    Also, could someone please explain to me in simple terms what makes this software put a trade on. I've been working with it for a few weeks now but it hasn't trade since the 23rd of January. I started with a $3,000 demo account and the account is up $560.44 but its not putting on trades when I think it should be.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Also, thanks funyoo for all the help you have been. It seems you are the only one doing the coding work. If this EA works out how I think it could, I know you won't be sorry for your time invested.

    David9
    ---------------------------
    hi david

    i think its also happen to me the first time i use the v2 ver its ok, lately it doesnt tak any action...but any way...let see the ver3.1...is it do the job or not...i'll tell u later on

    and many many thanks again to funyoo, for the updated...ok i want to try it now

    hope u will test the latest too david

    bye for now

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi voltron,

    1. Here it is.

    2. Yes.
    --------------------------------

    dear funyoo

    refer to this ea ver3.1

    just need a last modification from you...hope so

    can you remove the ema 50 filter function ...just that only. and let others remain as usual. especially the stop at tp

    tq

  7. #37
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voltron View Post
    --------------------------------

    dear funyoo

    refer to this ea ver3.1

    just need a last modification from you...hope so

    can you remove the ema 50 filter function ...just that only. and let others remain as usual. especially the stop at tp

    tq
    Hi voltron,

    Here it is.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. #38
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voltron View Post
    --------------------------------

    dear funyoo

    refer to this ea ver3.1

    just need a last modification from you...hope so

    can you remove the ema 50 filter function ...just that only. and let others remain as usual. especially the stop at tp

    tq
    Hello Voltron,

    I think that is a good move. I was thinking it was messing this EA up (keeping it from trading when I thought a trade should be on) but i also was wondering if its better for the EA to have a true /false choice so if it is decided to have something put back on we don't need to bother funyoo.

    Good trading to all,

    David9

  9. #39

    Default refer to ema cross ea ver 3.2

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi voltron,

    Here it is.
    ------------------------------
    dear funyoo,

    i've been tested the latest so far its good, the ea follow what its has been program to do accurately. Only when the movement of the 2 line were very closed , then its a very big problems lost lost and lost....

    so to avoid this problem :

    can you make the op to start immidiately when the cross exactly happen and not at the new first bar

    and remain others as usual.

    tq

  10. #40

    Default refer to ema cross ea ver 3.2 - david

    Quote Originally Posted by david9 View Post
    Hello Voltron,

    I think that is a good move. I was thinking it was messing this EA up (keeping it from trading when I thought a trade should be on) but i also was wondering if its better for the EA to have a true /false choice so if it is decided to have something put back on we don't need to bother funyoo.

    Good trading to all,

    David9
    -----------------

    hi david
    the idea is good, but i dont think ema 50 is a good and accurate filter for this ea, as for now im testing 2 indicator for filter, still testing it to find the weakness, untill then lets us be like that...

    anyway i've been asking funyoo to modified a little bit...for the open trade
    technic...if this too are not prfect...so then we'll put a new filter (but not the ema 50 ).

    best regards

Similar Threads

  1. Ea Sma Cross
    By haba in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2016, 13:50
  2. ADX Cross EA
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 21:24
  3. EMA cross only
    By szmvscla in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 04:11
  4. ST MA Cross EA
    By eforex in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 00:07
  5. EA 2 cross ema
    By il_valentino_forever in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 16:10

Tags for this Thread

100, advisor, adx, alpari, analysis, average, backtest, broker, brokers, change, closing, coding, color, crossover, demo, ea works, eur, eurjpy, expert, expert advisor, experts, forex, gbpjpy, guide, heiken ashi, high, how to, indicator, indicators, live, low, macd, magic, magic number, main, manual, martingale, maxorder, metatrader, moving average, mq4, mql, no repaint, profit, profit factor, profitable, programmer, programming, real, repaint, request, robot, rsi, scalp, scalping, scalping ea, signal, signals, simple, sma, stoch, stochastic, stop, stop ea, stoploss, strategy, study, support, system, test, time, trading, trailing, trailingstop, trend, usd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •