Results 1 to 10 of 10
 3 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Quad MA Scalper

  1. #1
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default Quad MA Scalper




    On M1 and M5, we enter orders when the difference between previous MA value and second previous MA value is higher than the difference between the second previous MA value and the third previous MA value (that with the SMA, the EMA, the SMMA and the LWMA). We buy if the MAs go up, we sell if the MAs go down.

    EU M5. Only optimized on 2009.

    Total net profit : 330.98%
    RDD : 30.18%
    Attached Images Attached Images Quad MA Scalper-strategytester-quad-ma-scalper-eu-m5-gif 
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default

    martingale please? thanks!

  3. #3
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by optojay View Post
    martingale please? thanks!
    Hi optojay,

    The martingale option is already inside the code.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default Trailing Step/Profit

    I have searched google and these forums and can't seem to find the definition of the EA options below:

    Trailing Step - ? the trailing stop is not moved until the next step in profit is reached?

    Trailing Profit - ? the take profit is moved higher and higher as your position moves in your favour?

    Thanks for the explanation!

  5. #5
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by optojay View Post
    I have searched google and these forums and can't seem to find the definition of the EA options below:

    Trailing Step - ? the trailing stop is not moved until the next step in profit is reached?

    Trailing Profit - ? the take profit is moved higher and higher as your position moves in your favour?

    Thanks for the explanation!
    Hi optojay,

    Trailing Step : margin given to the market before to enable the trailing stop,
    Trailing Profit : minimum profit required before to enabl the trailing stop.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Zurich/Switzerland
    Posts
    2

    Default Settings for a 5 digit broker as FXCBS

    Hi
    I'm new here in this forum. I have questions: How are the settings in the EA for a 5 digit broker?
    On your screen you have the blue MA'a do you have the indicators and can you publish it here, or isn't it necessary to use it?
    Thanks
    Ashi

  7. #7
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TraderH View Post
    Hi
    I'm new here in this forum. I have questions: How are the settings in the EA for a 5 digit broker?
    On your screen you have the blue MA'a do you have the indicators and can you publish it here, or isn't it necessary to use it?
    Thanks
    Ashi
    Hi TraderH and welcome,

    Normally you have nothing to change, but if it doesn't work, just multiply the Distance/SL/TP/TS/BE by 10.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Zurich/Switzerland
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi TraderH and welcome,

    Normally you have nothing to change, but if it doesn't work, just multiply the Distance/SL/TP/TS/BE by 10.
    Thanks funyoo i will donate

  9. #9

    Default

    Hello, I am new to this forum.

    Have anyone performed forward test on this EA?

    Regards,

    Wallace

  10. #10

    Default

    Dear Funyoo,

    Could you elaborate a bit further the parameters of this EA? Esp those under S6 Extra?

    Thanks a lot!

    Wallace

Similar Threads

  1. RSI MA Scalper
    By fxtester in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 12:37
  2. RVI MA Scalper
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 15:36
  3. MJR Scalper EA
    By mikerawson in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 00:17
  4. Quad MA Scalper
    By fxtester in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 21:47

Tags for this Thread

broker, change, indicators, martingale, profit, scalper, sma, stop, test, trailing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •