+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
 8 Attachment(s)    

Thread: FX Snipers Ergodic CCI Trigger EA

  1. #1
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,833

    Default FX Snipers Ergodic CCI Trigger EA



    The expert based on the FX Snipers Ergodic CCI Trigger indicator.

    I have not made backtesting because it is too slow.
    Attached Files

  2. #2
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,833

    Default



    A second version.
    Attached Files

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16

    Default

    fast versions 4 eas

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fxxx View Post
    fast versions 4 eas
    Does the EA file go in "experts", and the ALERT file go in "expert/indicators"?

    The blue and the red line show at the bottom (when pulling up the indicator), but the EA doesn't start.

  5. #5
    AskWhat
    Guest

    Default when the exit???

    hi, funyoo...can u explain when this ea exit...sorry for my bad english...thanks...

  6. #6
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AskWhat View Post
    hi, funyoo...can u explain when this ea exit...sorry for my bad english...thanks...
    Hi AskWhat,

    At the opposite signal.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    29

    Default Combination of both?

    Hi Funyoo,

    I`ve tested your FX Snipers Ergodic CCI Trigger L0 EA in last time.

    In much cases he brings good results. But he give away a lot of profit, when he wait for opposite signal.
    It is possible to make a combination of both?

    -Entry with FX Snipers Ergodic CCI Trigger L0 EA
    -Exit with FX Snipers Ergodic CCI Trigger EA at first opposite signal (Maybe as true-false option)
    -Please insert a timefilter if trade for lower timeframe
    -All the other features SL TP BE etc. let persist

    Thanks for your patience

    Patona

  8. #8
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patona View Post
    Hi Funyoo,

    I`ve tested your FX Snipers Ergodic CCI Trigger L0 EA in last time.

    In much cases he brings good results. But he give away a lot of profit, when he wait for opposite signal.
    It is possible to make a combination of both?

    -Entry with FX Snipers Ergodic CCI Trigger L0 EA
    -Exit with FX Snipers Ergodic CCI Trigger EA at first opposite signal (Maybe as true-false option)
    -Please insert a timefilter if trade for lower timeframe
    -All the other features SL TP BE etc. let persist

    Thanks for your patience

    Patona
    Hi Patona,

    Here is the FX Snipers Ergodic CCI Trigger EA v2.
    Attached Files

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    29

    Default Question to version .v2

    Hi Funyoo,

    Short question to the new version .v2

    The option "First version close - false" mean, the combination of both ea is not active. Right?

    Thank`s

    Patona

  10. #10
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patona View Post
    Hi Funyoo,

    Short question to the new version .v2

    The option "First version close - false" mean, the combination of both ea is not active. Right?

    Thank`s

    Patona
    Hi patona,

    That's right!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FX Snipers Ergodic CCI Trigger EA
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 18:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts