Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 329
  86 86 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Show us your best expert advisor

  1. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orits View Post
    So whats your point?Just showing of result of your good EA?You seem to forget the this thread is "SHOW US YOUR BEST EA"If you not interested in showing your EA then keep the results to your self.
    It's a fact that over 90% of traders lose money, and the point is simply to encourage anybody who might be disillusioned that there really is a solution to the conundrum. Unfortunately, you also need to think in order to solve the puzzle for yourself. There is a lot of useful information on the internet, but you can't just expect to be given everything for free I'm afraid.

    I'm always happy to try and help freely whenever I can, but, as well as trading myself, I also sell commercial systems so I really do have to draw a line in the sand. I hope you understand that.

  2. #62
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    13

    Default there is a section in this forum for commecial work.

    Quote Originally Posted by jezzer1961 View Post
    It's a fact that over 90% of traders lose money, and the point is simply to encourage anybody who might be disillusioned that there really is a solution to the conundrum. Unfortunately, you also need to think in order to solve the puzzle for yourself. There is a lot of useful information on the internet, but you can't just expect to be given everything for free I'm afraid.

    I'm always happy to try and help freely whenever I can, but, as well as trading myself, I also sell commercial systems so I really do have to draw a line in the sand. I hope you understand that.

    There is nothing wrong about you selling your system.Thats your choice.However you should do that in the appropriate section of this forum(commercial section)As you can read this section is for you to "show your Best EA".

    I honestly am not intersted in your system but I am appalled by people that postt statements and equity graph in the wrong section just to show off.Like someone showing a hungry man food and denying him of the food.If you want to sell food set up a restaurant figuratively speaking.

  3. #63
    Junior Member Powster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Im hungry so i would buy food right now.
    But no EAs because they don't solve the hunger problem immediately

    My best system:
    Attached Images Attached Images Show us your best expert advisor-strategytester-gif 
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orits View Post
    There is nothing wrong about you selling your system.Thats your choice.However you should do that in the appropriate section of this forum(commercial section)As you can read this section is for you to "show your Best EA".

    I honestly am not intersted in your system but I am appalled by people that postt statements and equity graph in the wrong section just to show off.Like someone showing a hungry man food and denying him of the food.If you want to sell food set up a restaurant figuratively speaking.
    If I gave you a fish, you'd have a meal. If I gave you a fishing rod, you could have food for life. There were clues in both of my posts on a couple of routes that you could take to find a successful system, but you need to do that work yourself.

    And whilst I do sell both of those EA's, I wasn't attempting to sell them on this thread. I wouldn't insult Funyoo in that way. This thread is about backtesting and it's called "Show us your best expert advisor". That's what I did.

  5. #65
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jezzer1961 View Post
    If I gave you a fish, you'd have a meal. If I gave you a fishing rod, you could have food for life. There were clues in both of my posts on a couple of routes that you could take to find a successful system, but you need to do that work yourself.

    And whilst I do sell both of those EA's, I wasn't attempting to sell them on this thread. I wouldn't insult Funyoo in that way. This thread is about backtesting and it's called "Show us your best expert advisor". That's what I did.
    Trust me I do no need your system.I am working with a paid programmer on my on strategy that has proven to work.I do not come o this site in the hope of getting a good system (that can't be found here am not naive to think other wise)rather I am here to get ideas and strategy and combine into my own strategy.That I have done.I donot trust other peoples EA anymore.Thats why I have a paid a programmer to build mine.

    My argurement is that this section is not where you should post your equity graph alone.It is vanity that is your problem and you would be surprise that I and some of the fellow traders here you are tantalizing your EA to are more succesfully than you as a trader.

    My advice is that you set aside vanity and improve on your trading(learning never ends)instead of getting carried away by present success.You would increase the pips you make if f you heed this advice because any experience trader would tell you it is more than a trading method that makes a succesful trader:Trading success depends 80% on personality.

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orits View Post
    Trust me I do no need your system.I am working with a paid programmer on my on strategy that has proven to work.I do not come o this site in the hope of getting a good system (that can't be found here am not naive to think other wise)rather I am here to get ideas and strategy and combine into my own strategy.That I have done.I donot trust other peoples EA anymore.Thats why I have a paid a programmer to build mine.

    My argurement is that this section is not where you should post your equity graph alone.It is vanity that is your problem and you would be surprise that I and some of the fellow traders here you are tantalizing your EA to are more succesfully than you as a trader.

    My advice is that you set aside vanity and improve on your trading(learning never ends)instead of getting carried away by present success.You would increase the pips you make if f you heed this advice because any experience trader would tell you it is more than a trading method that makes a succesful trader:Trading success depends 80% on personality.
    I didn't come here to pick a fight so I'll put what little knowledge I've gained in 26 years of experience as a professional trader to one side, and instead just bow to your superior wisdom. I wish you good fortune with both your trading and the automation of your own strategy.

  7. #67
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jezzer1961 View Post
    I didn't come here to pick a fight so I'll put what little knowledge I've gained in 26 years of experience as a professional trader to one side, and instead just bow to your superior wisdom. I wish you good fortune with both your trading and the automation of your own strategy.
    Wish you same too.and for the records I am not fighting you!

  8. #68
    ea.income
    Guest

    Default

    hi..just want to share my ea results..

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Powster View Post
    Im hungry so i would buy food right now.
    But no EAs because they don't solve the hunger problem immediately

    My best system:
    Thanks for sharing Powster!

  10. #70
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    14

    Default

    this is the best EA
    Attached Images Attached Images Show us your best expert advisor-strategytester_odl-gif 
    Attached Files Attached Files

Similar Threads

  1. SAR ADX Expert Advisor
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-01-2015, 16:43
  2. The BEST Expert Advisor on the market, WallStreet Expert Advisor
    By Jacob Godly in forum Commercial expert advisors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2013, 13:05
  3. Enable/Disable Expert advisor Button By Expert advsior
    By Trint in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 10:41
  4. e-CA-5 Expert Advisor
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 10:15
  5. SAR ADX Expert Advisor
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 13:27

Tags for this Thread

100, 100$, advisor, alpari, analysis, automated trading, automated trading system, average, backtest, backtesting, broker, brokers, candle, change, coding, color, copy, currency pairs, currency trading, demo, divergence, ea works, eas, ecn, elite, eur, eur/usd, eurusd, ex4, expert, expert advisor, expert advisors, experts, forex, forex brokers, forex cash back, forex rebates, forex trading, free, free ea, gbpusd, gold, high, high volume, how to, ilan, index, indicators, live, live account, long term, low, main, managed, managed account, managed accounts, manual, manual trading, martingale, metatrader, mq4, mql, mt4, profit, profitable, programmer, programming, quant, real, rebates, robot, robots, sample, scalp, scalper, scalping, server, signal, simple, spread, stoch, stochastic, stop, stoploss, strategies, strategy, support, system, systems, test, thank you, time, timefilter, tool, trader, trading, trading system, trend, usd, zeusfx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •