Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36
  11 11 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Powerful 1 Min Scalping System EA

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    According to the system, you have not to modify the default settings of the EA.



    Open the code with MetaEdito, it is explained.



    If you put reverse = true, instead of buy on the conditions of the system, it will sell. Instead of sell, it will buy.



    If Add Positions is set on true, then each time that the conditions are matched, the EA will enter an order even if there is already an order of the same kind (long/short).



    I have tried it, and it works fine with the "final template" combined to the "5 min HA". The "5 min HA" (a HA with a period of 30) represents the 5 min trend that is used to filter the orders.

    You have to note that in the system, the first thing that you see is the color change of the 1 min HA then other indicators. In the EA, this is the sudfibo that was a resistance/support and that becomes a support/resistance, then we see the other indicators, it is almost the same. I could do exactly as the system with first the color change of the HA but then there will be a lot of conditions to add in the code for the spudfibo, it would take too many time for a similar result.

    If you think that the rules are different, don't hesitate to say in what :
    hi,
    i just try it out with your templates attached on the second post but without modification the EA it opens and colsed about 10 position in a matter of seconds.
    So i think there is needed some changes of stoploos, trailingstops etc.
    Also it opens position not according to CD rules.


    Thanks for any clarification.

  2. #12
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freemenn View Post
    hi,
    i just try it out with your templates attached on the second post but without modification the EA it opens and colsed about 10 position in a matter of seconds.
    So i think there is needed some changes of stoploos, trailingstops etc.
    Also it opens position not according to CD rules.


    Thanks for any clarification.
    Hi freemenn,

    I suggest that someone that is currently trading with this system, redefine me what are exactly the rules. Those that are described in the ForexFactory thread are not completely clear for me.

  3. #13

    Default

    Funyoo - Thanks for sharing your EA. I will test it out next week.

    Did anyone do a forward test on the EAs ? How are the results and what settings you use ?

    Will share my testing and results next week.

    Have a great and joyful weekend.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Hello all,

    I have tested many settings for this expert but the results aren't good.
    I have tested to integrate it in the martingal system and the results aren't good.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Passion Trader View Post
    Funyoo - Thanks for sharing your EA. I will test it out next week.

    Did anyone do a forward test on the EAs ? How are the results and what settings you use ?

    Will share my testing and results next week.

    Have a great and joyful weekend.
    Agree. This EA is not mend for choppy markets. I am using it for Entry, and do a Manual Exit.

    Try it.

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hi funyoo, this is my first post here. Its a nice site! Congrate!

    BTW, I found EA from FF on the Powerful 1 Min Scalping System (Fx Prime), FX Prime EA. What is the different compared to yours. Is it an improved one?

    Rgds.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #17
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PipPeeper View Post
    Hi funyoo, this is my first post here. Its a nice site! Congrate!

    BTW, I found EA from FF on the Powerful 1 Min Scalping System (Fx Prime), FX Prime EA. What is the different compared to yours. Is it an improved one?

    Rgds.
    Hi PipPeeper and welcome!

    I can't say, you will have to test both to see what is the one that follows the more the rules.

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi PipPeeper and welcome!

    I can't say, you will have to test both to see what is the one that follows the more the rules.
    Oh yes, I'll test it next week. Infact, there are few more released including purchased EAs for this system by someone who really disappointed with the Thread Originator there which was banned!

    TQ.

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Mark,
    Did you found any solution about this problem ?
    Thanks
    Mete

  10. #20

    Default

    has anyone backtested/demo tested this EA? I back tested the default settings and results are disasterous. Any idea?

Similar Threads

  1. 1 min scalping ea with following system
    By ashish4forex in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2015, 06:08
  2. Simple Scalping System
    By FSS in forum Ideas for manual systems
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-30-2013, 07:40
  3. Powerful Scalping EA
    By PowerfulScalping in forum Commercial expert advisors
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 18:13
  4. SIMPLE SCALPING SYSTEM , REALLY GREAT SYSTEM FOR ALL
    By afoson in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 17:56
  5. M1 Scalping System
    By Cyrillic in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 23:29

Tags for this Thread

advisor, backtest, broker, change, color, demo, ea works, eas, expert, expert advisor, forex, heiken ashi, how to, indicator, indicators, learn, manual, mql, profit, resistance, rsi, scalper, scalping, scalping ea, signal, step by step, support, system, test, time, trader, trading, trend

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •