Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
 5 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Strange Pyramid EA

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi Lordvader,

    Maybe you have enabled the lotsoptimized or set minlot on 0.5 ?

    lwmapricecross and useminxperiods options added.


    Hi Funyoo!

    You're right, I've enabled the lotsoptimized option.

    About, my last request, I've wanted that we enter long when price crosses above MA, and also that same MA is going up for "x" periods (bars) ago, so, we should have now 10 grids up (buy limit) - if price goes for us and, 10 grids down (sell stop) - if price goes against us, and as soon as we are in profit, close all open positions (long and/or short) - somewhat similar with v1.01 and v1.02. When this cycle ends, we analyze is price is upon/below MA and MA is going up/down for "x" bars ago, and we'll do the same for the new long or short position with new grids. Do the inverse for short entries.


    Regards

    LV
    Last edited by Lordvader; 10-28-2009 at 10:16.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi Lordvader,

    Maybe you have enabled the lotsoptimized or set minlot on 0.5 ?

    lwmapricecross and useminxperiods options added.

    Hi Funyoo,

    I would appreciate your answer to my last request.

    Thank you

    Regards,

    LV

  3. #13
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordvader View Post
    Hi Funyoo!

    You're right, I've enabled the lotsoptimized option.

    About, my last request, I've wanted that we enter long when price crosses above MA, and also that same MA is going up for "x" periods (bars) ago, so, we should have now 10 grids up (buy limit) - if price goes for us and, 10 grids down (sell stop) - if price goes against us, and as soon as we are in profit, close all open positions (long and/or short) - somewhat similar with v1.01 and v1.02. When this cycle ends, we analyze is price is upon/below MA and MA is going up/down for "x" bars ago, and we'll do the same for the new long or short position with new grids. Do the inverse for short entries.


    Regards

    LV
    Hi Lordvader,

    If I understand well, we generate a 10 grids with buy limit and 10 grids with sell limit if we have a cross on lwma with lwma going up/down for x periods ?

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi Lordvader,

    If I understand well, we generate a 10 grids with buy limit and 10 grids with sell limit if we have a cross on lwma with lwma going up/down for x periods ?

    Hi Funyoo!

    Yes, that's it.


    Regards;

    LV

Similar Threads

  1. Pyramid Robot Forex
    By fxtester in forum Commercial expert advisors
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-30-2014, 11:09
  2. Gann's pyramid table
    By tribuforex in forum Technical analysis
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 08:32
  3. Martingale Pyramid EA
    By Lordvader in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 18:25
  4. Something strange
    By przem81621 in forum MQL programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 16:57

Tags for this Thread

demo, eurusd, funyoo, grid, level, martingale, pips, profit, request, signal, stop, strategy, trading

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •