Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 87
  96 96 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Stochastic Divergence Trader

  1. #11
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Nice results, but I suggest you to download better tick data to have a 90% modelling quality, otherwise the tester will use the errors to generate excellent hypothetical profits that will be finally totaly useless.

    Tools > History Center > The currency that interests you > Download. Then, you should see 90% instead of n/a on the strategy tester graph.

    Here is the expert with UseHMAWithOpen and UseHMAWithClose options.

    Quote Originally Posted by przem81621 View Post
    and tell, if we use hma it's mean that TP not working?
    No, TP can work when HMA is used.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Nice results, but I suggest you to download better tick data to have a 90% modelling quality, otherwise the tester will use the errors
    ok. after new data and use SL
    Attached Images Attached Images Stochastic Divergence Trader-uj_1h_opt_stoch_hma-sl-gif Stochastic Divergence Trader-uj_1h_opt_stoch_hma_01_11-sl-gif 
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #13
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by przem81621 View Post
    ok. after new data and use SL
    It looks good.

    If you test it in demo, share the results in the "Expert advisors demo statements" section. Even if there is losses as results, it will still be usefull for the top.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    It looks good.

    If you test it in demo, share the results in the "Expert advisors demo statements" section. Even if there is losses as results, it will still be usefull for the top.
    next results, add hours filter- the best is pen-0 close-23
    mafilter give bad results, as like reverse=true
    Attached Images Attached Images Stochastic Divergence Trader-uj_1h_opt_stoch_hma-sl-hours-gif Stochastic Divergence Trader-uj_1h_opt_stoch_hma_01_11-sl-hours-gif 
    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. #15

    Default

    step by step , hours + orders
    Attached Images Attached Images Stochastic Divergence Trader-uj_1h_opt_stoch_hma-sl-hours-orders-gif Stochastic Divergence Trader-uj_1h_opt_stoch_hma_01_11-sl-hours-orders-gif 
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #16

    Default

    hours+orders+risk
    Attached Images Attached Images Stochastic Divergence Trader-uj_1h_opt_stoch_hma-sl-hours-orders-risk-gif Stochastic Divergence Trader-uj_1h_opt_stoch_hma_01_11-sl-hours-orders-risk-gif 
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #17

    Default

    raport optym with martingale and for example
    Attached Images Attached Images Stochastic Divergence Trader-optimizationreport-hma-stochastic-mm-multi-gif Stochastic Divergence Trader-uj_1h_opt_stoch_hma-sl-hours-orders-risk-martin-gif 
    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. #18

    Default

    i'm try to use hma filter
    ea work almost good if turn on UseHMAwithopen but it's sometimes not correct, look at the picture.
    if turn off UseHMAwithopen and turn on UseHMAwith close results are completly wrong, some logic must be wrong.
    my propose is : 2 different hma : one for open and one for close, and maybe distance between hma's, >= ....(extern) and will see
    Attached Images Attached Images Stochastic Divergence Trader-divergence-uj1h-hmaopen-gif Stochastic Divergence Trader-divergence-uj1h-hmaopenandclose2-gif 

  9. #19
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by przem81621 View Post
    i'm try to use hma filter
    ea work almost good if turn on UseHMAwithopen but it's sometimes not correct, look at the picture.
    if turn off UseHMAwithopen and turn on UseHMAwith close results are completly wrong, some logic must be wrong.
    my propose is : 2 different hma : one for open and one for close, and maybe distance between hma's, >= ....(extern) and will see
    Ok, here are two versions. One with only one HMA that should be ok with what you show in the first chart, and another one with two HMA according to the second chart (with the distance included).

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Ok, here are two versions. One with only one HMA that should be ok with what you show in the first chart, and another one with two HMA according to the second chart (with the distance included).
    test v.1.2(onehma)
    -condition useforopen = true, forclose = false: results is worst than without hma
    useforopen = true useforclose = true : results bad
    useforopen = false useforclose = true:results completly loss
    Attached Images Attached Images Stochastic Divergence Trader-strategytester-hma1_2-opentrue_closefalse-gif Stochastic Divergence Trader-strategytester-hma1_2-opentrue_closetrue-gif 
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by przem81621; 11-30-2008 at 17:46.

Similar Threads

  1. Divergence EA
    By przem81621 in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-04-2014, 15:12
  2. RSI Divergence Trader
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 22:34
  3. Stochastic Ea
    By Cyrillic in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 21:16
  4. CCI Divergence EA
    By roodstaart in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 08:23

Tags for this Thread

100, advisor, alpari, alpari uk, backtest, backtesting, change, coding, color, demo, divergence, eas, eurjpy, ex4, expert, expert advisor, expert advisors, experts, forex, free, fx5, gbpusd, how to, indicator, indicators, live, macd, magic, magic number, martingale, metatrader, mq4, mql, mql4, profitable, programmer, programming, real, signal, signals, simple, sma, step by step, stoch, stochastic, strategy, study, system, test, thank you, time, trader, trading

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •