Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 149
  58 58 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Your Lucky EURGBP rdb v1

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobra100 View Post
    were is the best parameter in the expert to work with 100 $
    what for, do you think, author asked for donation ?
    if his ea is so good, it's enough to win trade, don't it?

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hi

    In the xxx.set file I can read the settings (for the displayed result, I guess). But where do I write this settings? Do I have to open the EA whit MetaTrade or can I write it just to open the EA in the chart?

    Regards
    Mats

  3. #13
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elovv View Post
    Hi

    In the xxx.set file I can read the settings (for the displayed result, I guess). But where do I write this settings? Do I have to open the EA whit MetaTrade or can I write it just to open the EA in the chart?

    Regards
    Mats
    Hi Elovv an welcome!

    In Metatrader :

    Drag the EA on the chart > right click > Expert Advisor > Properties > Inputs > Save/Load

    or

    Strategy Tester > Expert Properties > Inputs > Save/Load

    Then, to edit a parameter :

    Inputs >
    double click on a value.

  4. #14

    Default

    TS of Lucky is incredible. I copied TS and I applied in other EA of my responsibility that used RSI for scalp in EURGBP, and the result was very good. In backtest make $1.000.000,00 of $50,00 in 1 month.

    EG M5 1/11/2008 to 19/12/2008

    Net Profit: $1420840.12
    RDD: 69,08%
    Attached Images Attached Images Your Lucky EURGBP rdb v1-lucky-gif 
    Last edited by Diamantinense; 12-21-2008 at 01:28.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamantinense View Post
    TS of Lucky is incredible. I copied TS and I applied in other EA of my responsibility that used RSI for scalp in EURGBP, and the result was very good. In backtest make $1.000.000,00 of $50,00 in 1 month.

    EG M5 1/11/2008 to 19/12/2008

    Net Profit: $1420840.12
    RDD: 69,08%
    Hi Diamantinense,
    please can you post this EA in which you fixed in the TS of Your lUcky,Please.
    Thanks in advance

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enabu View Post
    Hi Diamantinense,
    please can you post this EA in which you fixed in the TS of Your lUcky,Please.
    Thanks in advance
    If you use and optimize Your_Lucky, you will get very good results. It is not necessary that I post my EA.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamantinense View Post
    If you use and optimize Your_Lucky, you will get very good results. It is not necessary that I post my EA.
    right nowm your lucky isn't doing well bcos brokers fxdd and interbank have increased their spreads to 7 and 8.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enabu View Post
    right nowm your lucky isn't doing well bcos brokers fxdd and interbank have increased their spreads to 7 and 8.
    Yes. Your_Lucky TS only works with spreads of at the most 3 pips. On these times in that IBFX and FXDD increased the spreads in EURGBP, I have been using LiteForex that has fixed spreads of 3 pips in EG.

  9. #19
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Here is a RSI version of the Your_Lucky_EURGBP_rdb_v1a EA.

    We replace the close bar over/under moving average by the RSI over/under RSILevel1/RSILevel2.

    EG M5. One month.
    Attached Images Attached Images Your Lucky EURGBP rdb v1-strategytester-your_lucky_eurgbp_rdb_v1a-rsi-eg-m5-one-month-gif 
    Attached Files Attached Files

  10. #20
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    The RSI Pullback version.

    We replace the close bar over/under moving average by the RSI pullback, i.e when the RSI goes up/down, down/up and up/down on few bars.

    EG M5. One month.
    Attached Images Attached Images Your Lucky EURGBP rdb v1-strategytester-your_lucky_eurgbp_rdb_v1a-rsi-pullback-gif 
    Attached Files Attached Files

Similar Threads

  1. Get Lucky
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 07:46
  2. Uts Eurgbp
    By edatw2 in forum Commercial expert advisors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 13:52
  3. Your Lucky EURGBP rdb v1
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 14:14
  4. Ken7882(EURGBP)
    By yast77 in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 01:34
  5. Lucky code
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 11:13

Tags for this Thread

100, advisor, alpari, average, backtest, backtesting, broker, brokers, change, check it out, coding, color, demo, eas, ecn, elite, eur, eurusd, ex4, expert, expert advisor, forecast, forex, forex trading, free, free ea, how to, ilan, indicator, indicators, liteforex, live, live account, long term, magic, main, maxorder, metatrader, moving average, mq4, mql, mt4, news, profit, profitable, programmer, real, request, robot, rsi, scalp, server, short term, signal, simple, singapore, slippage, spread, stop, stoploss, strategy, system, systems, test, thank you, time, trading, trailing, trend

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •