Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 428
  179 179 Attachment(s)    

Thread: MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic

  1. #181
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by q8m2002 View Post
    the opition is not in the ea
    we have only maxlots
    weneed toadd fasl true to it
    and do the athir opition
    the are not in it cheak plz
    There is no interest to do it, just put a big number. It will be enough.

    The other options are already in v1.4a and v1.5.

  2. #182

    Question error

    2008.11.22 11:44:39 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 2110 at 2008.10.27 01:00 exceeded)

    2008.11.22 11:45:07 2008.07.11 09:36 MartingailExpert_v1.0_Stochastic GBPJPY,H1: OrderSend error 131










    why it give the in pack teast

  3. #183

    Default

    Nice thread. Can any Bdy specify the needed indicators with this EA and if there is a recommended preset file for small mico lots. Also, what is the last version of this EA.
    Thanx

  4. #184
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naser_mohammad View Post
    Nice thread. Can any Bdy specify the needed indicators with this EA and if there is a recommended preset file for small mico lots. Also, what is the last version of this EA.
    Thanx
    Hello naser,

    Here is the last version, I corrected an error with the time filter. I have added the max lot option. I have also tried another way to do with the "min equity" option but there is still a conflict with the martingale. Maybe it's due to the backtesting, you have to see what's happen in demo. For the preset, I suggest that you do your own optimization.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. #185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hello naser,

    Here is the last version, I corrected an error with the time filter. I have added the max lot option. I have also tried another way to do with the "min equity" option but there is still a conflict with the martingale. Maybe it's due to the backtesting, you have to see what's happen in demo. For the preset, I suggest that you do your own optimization.
    thanks a lot for your work
    I'll put it in demo

  6. #186

    Default How to use set files

    Hi Funyoo

    Nice work and modifications on the Martingail EA. Please how do i use the set files (where do i place it?)

    I have not tried the recent modifications yet but I have come to find out that previous and recent modifications have good backtest result but can anyone can tell the same for a live or forward test result for at least two months period?

    Secondly i still manually close trades bcos if left they always get to a loss at the end bcos the TP is unrealistic.

    I also experience ups and downs (non consistencies in forward tests)

    At the moment i'm trading it with GBPJPY and GBPUSD 5m.

    I'm about to have a forward test with the recent version on a 1000 dollar

    Any tip or idea would be very appreciated to help me sustain profits with the EA thanks

  7. #187

    Default thanku

    what is the two profit for
    Attached Images Attached Images MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic-2-png MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic-3-png 

  8. #188

    Default old1

    close all sel or buy order in the avrige of profit
    is it two target or one
    Last edited by q8m2002; 11-25-2008 at 09:08.

  9. #189
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onyebuchim View Post
    Hi Funyoo

    Nice work and modifications on the Martingail EA. Please how do i use the set files (where do i place it?)
    Anywhere, you will be able to load it from the folder where you have put it. When you drag the expert on the chart, you double click on it, you go on "inputs" and you click on "Load". Usually, we copy paste the sets in expert/presets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Onyebuchim View Post
    I have not tried the recent modifications yet but I have come to find out that previous and recent modifications have good backtest result but can anyone can tell the same for a live or forward test result for at least two months period?
    No, it will always blow up your account soon or later ! This martingale is too aggressive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Onyebuchim View Post
    Secondly i still manually close trades bcos if left they always get to a loss at the end bcos the TP is unrealistic.
    Yes it's better to use the automated one.

  10. #190

    Default Settings????

    Hi funyoo,

    Please i want to confirm if the settings used in your backtest for the MartingailExpert_v1.0_Stochastic%20v1.5a is advised to be used for forward testing?

    If not what settings do you think would be best for quick TP?

    Lastly is is possible to use the MACD Filter with the Stoch to make the EA trading decision a bit perfect?

    Thanks

Similar Threads

  1. MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 15:52
  2. Stochastic Ea
    By Cyrillic in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 20:16
  3. MartingailExpert
    By hameed412412 in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 11:53
  4. Stochastic Values
    By funyoo in forum Indicators
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 02:15

Tags for this Thread

100, 100 pips, advisor, alarm, alpari, automated trading, automatic, average, backtest, backtesting, breakout, broker, brokers, change, closing, coding, color, copy, correlation, currency trading, demo, download link, ea trading, eas, elite, eur, eurjpy, eurusd, expert, expert advisor, expert advisors, forex, forex account, forex trading, free, free ea, fxopen, gbpjpy, gbpusd, generic, german, heiken ashi, high, how to, indicator, indicators, learn, live, live account, low, macd, magic, magic number, main, manual, martingale, metatrader, moving average, mq4, mql, mql4, mt4, offer, profit, profit factor, profitable, programmer, programming, real, report, request, research, sales, sample, scalper, scalping, signal, simple, slippage, spread, stoch, stochastic, stop, stoploss, strategy, study, support, system, systems, test, thank you, time, timefilter, trader, trading, trading system, trailing, trailingstart, trailingstop, trend, usd, xena

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •