Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 427
  179 179 Attachment(s)    

Thread: MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic

  1. #191
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onyebuchim View Post
    Hi funyoo,

    Please i want to confirm if the settings used in your backtest for the MartingailExpert_v1.0_Stochastic%20v1.5a is advised to be used for forward testing?

    If not what settings do you think would be best for quick TP?
    You can use the settings of the v1.4a with the last version :

    MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic

    I don't advise any particular settings. I suggest that you do your own optimization, your own demo tests. And don't forget that your account will be destroyed quickly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Onyebuchim View Post
    Lastly is is possible to use the MACD Filter with the Stoch to make the EA trading decision a bit perfect?
    What would do the MACD Filter exactly ?

  2. #192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Anywhere, you will be able to load it from the folder where you have put it. When you drag the expert on the chart, you double click on it, you go on "inputs" and you click on "Load". Usually, we copy paste the sets in expert/presets.



    No, it will always blow up your account soon or later ! This martingale is too aggressive.



    Yes it's better to use the automated one.
    Thanks for the info.

    Yeah you're right about the system blowing up an account sooner or later but i still believe in its potentials although quite dangerous thats why i manually close out trades manually no matter the size of the profit. But all the same it gets blown off when i'm not watching closely. I have opened lots and lots and lots of demo accounts trying to sustain a profit with the system but to no avail. Although i still believe there'll be a way or better idea somewhere somehow in scalping sustainable profits from it.

    I want to believe the right Trade Timing, the right Timeframe and combination of filters would make right decisions for the EA if it can be programmed to act like a neural AI.

    I'm delighted at each improvement but mostimes end up in the SAME cycle. . . . . SUSTAINABLE PROFIT :mad

    Lets critically ask ourselves this questions:

    The Original Developers of the Martingail used it for what and how did they succeed?

    From everyone's experience, can anyone tell a specific period (TIME) when volatilty or Trend favours the Martingail System? bcos i have learnt that not all times of the day are good for the EA's performance and that the EA thrives on a directional trend

    ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

  3. #193

    Default Macd

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    You can use the settings of the v1.4a with the last version :

    MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic

    I don't advise any particular settings. I suggest that you do your own optimization, your own demo tests. And don't forget that your account will be destroyed quickly.



    What would do the MACD Filter exactly ?
    I have been studying possible and best entries from previous chart data and found a correlation with MACD and STOCH. I found out that there was either a smooth LONG or SHORT movement with the curve of the chart when MACD is at the water line or above the water line. I understand that a martingail system is hardly coded with MACD and STOCH working together but i felt it'll be ok for a filter

  4. #194
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onyebuchim View Post
    The Original Developers of the Martingail used it for what and how did they succeed?
    Indeed, there is no informations about how to use it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Onyebuchim View Post
    I have been studying possible and best entries from previous chart data and found a correlation with MACD and STOCH. I found out that there was either a smooth LONG or SHORT movement with the curve of the chart when MACD is at the water line or above the water line. I understand that a martingail system is hardly coded with MACD and STOCH working together but i felt it'll be ok for a filter
    What do you mean by water line (0?) and by MACD (signal or main) ? Can you post a screenshot to explain this.

  5. #195

    Default proker

    all from the proker
    you have to fix the step in the proker price
    Attached Images Attached Images MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic-aprial-png MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic-fxdd-png 

  6. #196

    Default Fed Up

    Hi Funyoo, hi all

    Looks like i'm a bit fed up with the system. Just wiped out another demo probably the 10th in few weeks. Its really difficult to replicate the success in the backtests. If i have to stay on then i must go on micro lots and closer SL to maintain an equity to stay alive for another day.

    I think for now i'll be at the background watching out if anyone would be successful in forward test.

  7. #197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onyebuchim View Post
    Hi Funyoo, hi all

    Looks like i'm a bit fed up with the system. Just wiped out another demo probably the 10th in few weeks. Its really difficult to replicate the success in the backtests. If i have to stay on then i must go on micro lots and closer SL to maintain an equity to stay alive for another day.

    I think for now i'll be at the background watching out if anyone would be successful in forward test.
    hy
    everything depend on moment you enter the market. but at end,with martingale you lost everythig but don,t worry . there is no only win ea.
    multilot_scalper ex. when you lucky account will bigger and bigger and at moment if you think i'm reach ; looser

  8. #198

    Default today

    take look very good
    Attached Images Attached Images MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic-11-26-2008-7-27-22-pm-png 
    Attached Files Attached Files

  9. #199

    Default

    backtest eurchf 1h, 09-11/2008
    Attached Images Attached Images MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic-martingail_ec_15a-gif 

  10. #200

    Default multilot_scalper ex

    Quote Originally Posted by przem81621 View Post
    hy
    everything depend on moment you enter the market. but at end,with martingale you lost everythig
    Yeah i have tried to study the best times to enter although i start trading from 8:30 or 9:00 am GMT +1 which i found that its not too good. I dont know about other sessions that favours it.

    Like you said in the end you lost everything unless you withdraw at intervals when its good but thats not certain if it'll be good at all

    Quote Originally Posted by przem81621 View Post
    hy
    but don,t worry . there is no only win ea.
    multilot_scalper ex. when you lucky account will bigger and bigger and at moment if you think i'm reach ; looser
    Whats the multilot_scalper ex about? is it an EA? Could you post it?

    Thanks

Similar Threads

  1. MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 15:52
  2. Stochastic Ea
    By Cyrillic in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 20:16
  3. MartingailExpert
    By hameed412412 in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 11:53
  4. Stochastic Values
    By funyoo in forum Indicators
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 03:15

Tags for this Thread

100, 100 pips, advisor, alarm, alpari, automated trading, automatic, average, backtest, backtesting, breakout, broker, brokers, change, closing, coding, color, copy, correlation, currency trading, demo, download link, ea trading, eas, elite, eur, eurjpy, eurusd, expert, expert advisor, expert advisors, forex, forex account, forex trading, free, free ea, fxopen, gbpjpy, gbpusd, generic, german, heiken ashi, high, how to, indicator, indicators, learn, live, live account, low, macd, magic, magic number, main, manual, martingale, metatrader, moving average, mq4, mql, mql4, mt4, offer, profit, profit factor, profitable, programmer, programming, real, report, request, research, sales, sample, scalper, scalping, signal, simple, slippage, spread, stoch, stochastic, stop, stoploss, strategy, study, support, system, systems, test, thank you, time, timefilter, trader, trading, trading system, trailing, trailingstart, trailingstop, trend, usd, xena

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •