Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 430
  179 179 Attachment(s)    

Thread: MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic

  1. #241

    Default Fantastic

    Quote Originally Posted by q8m2002 View Post
    look to the statment you can see how it work
    idont use Alpari
    I SEE YOU GOT VERY IMPRESSIVE RESULT.

    PLEASE KINDLY POST YOUR SET FILE.

  2. #242

    Default Mtf Stochastics

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Here is another version with the target balance option. It will stop to trade if the target has been reached.
    HI FUNYOO,
    I THINK I WILL PREFER THE CODE TO USE MTF_STOCHASTICS INDY.
    IF YOU CONSIDER IT POSSIBLE, PLEASE CODE A VERSION FOR ME.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #243
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TREND RIDER View Post
    HI FUNYOO,
    I THINK I WILL PREFER THE CODE TO USE MTF_STOCHASTICS INDY.
    IF YOU CONSIDER IT POSSIBLE, PLEASE CODE A VERSION FOR ME.
    This indicator requires too many conditions, as it is repainting a lot when you use a different TF on the current TF. I suggest you to contact a pro that will have more time to do it.

  4. #244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    This indicator requires too many conditions, as it is repainting a lot when you use a different TF on the current TF. I suggest you to contact a pro that will have more time to do it.
    OK FUNYOO,
    I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE.
    BUT THERE ARE NO BEST CODER OUT THERE THAN YOU! THAT'S WHY SOME OF US ARE STOCKED HERE.
    KEEP UP YOU GOOD WORK. YOU HAVE MY SURPORT.

  5. #245

    Default Anybory using martingailexpertv1.4a

    I am usin martingailexpertv1.4

    But in my backtest with 90% quality the accont is lost all
    I think the distance of pips i best if I can change for more
    Anybory is using and makin money with this expert martingale
    By the way I see other expert martingale and look like good
    If anybory want I post here
    I have a good program but is not automatic
    Anybore can make it 100% automate?

  6. #246
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daceterito View Post
    I am usin martingailexpertv1.4

    But in my backtest with 90% quality the accont is lost all
    I think the distance of pips i best if I can change for more
    Anybory is using and makin money with this expert martingale
    By the way I see other expert martingale and look like good
    If anybory want I post here
    I have a good program but is not automatic
    Anybore can make it 100% automate?
    Hi daceterito and welcome,

    Post it in the idea section and then I will see what I can do.

  7. #247

    Default My friends as we do for someone to do this 100% automated?

    My friends as we do for someone to do this 100% automated?
    Is there anyone here that program and make this happen?
    Seems to see that the system even worth it
    Look for it ok?
    I think is a wonderfull Expert If we can make 100% automated?

    Rads Reverse MTF HAS - Forex Trading
    Last edited by daceterito; 01-07-2009 at 14:58.

  8. #248

    Default

    I am making the backtest in the cross gbp/jpy and look like good
    After that i will post for you
    I am live in brazil and I am cring for speak in english ,so sorry for my bad english

  9. #249

    Default backtesting?

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Here is another version with the target balance option. It will stop to trade if the target has been reached.
    Do you have a good back-testing?

  10. #250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfidan View Post
    Hi funyoo, I am demo trading using Martingale Expert. I am using the original version and it is working very well. One question: putting Step mode=1 what is it going to happen? Do you think it will work with a mult of 1.3? It looks like 1.5 is the minimum, but I cannot understand from reading the code.
    Last question: How does it calculate the first sell or the first buy? I know that there is the Buy/sell filter of 50 Stoch that I have moved to di 40/60, but the very first trade, how does this work?
    Thank you funyoo you are a great help for me. Is there any subscription I can pay to compensate your precious advice? my mail is danbevax@gmail.com
    Can you pleas paste heare which version martingale are you using and paste the set too?

Similar Threads

  1. MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 15:52
  2. Stochastic Ea
    By Cyrillic in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 20:16
  3. MartingailExpert
    By hameed412412 in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 11:53
  4. Stochastic Values
    By funyoo in forum Indicators
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 02:15

Tags for this Thread

100, 100 pips, advisor, alarm, alpari, automated trading, automatic, average, backtest, backtesting, breakout, broker, brokers, change, closing, coding, color, copy, correlation, currency trading, demo, download link, ea trading, eas, elite, eur, eurjpy, eurusd, expert, expert advisor, expert advisors, forex, forex account, forex trading, free, free ea, fxopen, gbpjpy, gbpusd, generic, german, heiken ashi, high, how to, indicator, indicators, learn, live, live account, low, macd, magic, magic number, main, manual, martingale, metatrader, moving average, mq4, mql, mql4, mt4, offer, profit, profit factor, profitable, programmer, programming, real, report, request, research, sales, sample, scalper, scalping, signal, simple, slippage, spread, stoch, stochastic, stop, stoploss, strategy, study, support, system, systems, test, thank you, time, timefilter, trader, trading, trading system, trailing, trailingstart, trailingstop, trend, usd, xena

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •