Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 427
  179 179 Attachment(s)    

Thread: MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic

  1. #261

    Default thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Here it is.
    Thanks but there is a mistake for me
    If you left 100 ordery to buy and sell
    You will break your accont
    In the 1.5 there is a target balance
    You can choose and restart again

  2. #262
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daceterito View Post
    Thanks but there is a mistake for me
    If you left 100 ordery to buy and sell
    You will break your accont
    In the 1.5 there is a target balance
    You can choose and restart again
    Ok here it is.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #263

    Default Magic Number

    HI FUNYOO,

    I ATTACHED EA TO 4 CHARTS WITH DIFFERENT SETTINGS BUT TRADES WERE LIMITED.
    i.e; when a buy trade opens on one chart, the other chart cannot open another buy trade.

    I THINK EA WILL NEED A MAGIC MUNBER

  4. #264
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TREND RIDER View Post
    HI FUNYOO,

    I ATTACHED EA TO 4 CHARTS WITH DIFFERENT SETTINGS BUT TRADES WERE LIMITED.
    i.e; when a buy trade opens on one chart, the other chart cannot open another buy trade.

    I THINK EA WILL NEED A MAGIC MUNBER
    Hi TREND RIDER,

    Here it is.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. #265

    Default Anybory can help me

    I want this if anubory can help me
    For example we will assume that I open a certain amount of peers that I call from "N" to the number of cross that I will open
    Say picked 5 cross using this expert Martingale ok?
    If at some point I had a profit for the whole group or if I closed all with profit even in the other cross were negative but the total positive why not have profit?
    I would have a variable that should override all others that could leave "on" or "off" for it

  6. #266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi TREND RIDER,

    Here it is.
    Thanks Funyoo,

    ES repremanded me to stop typing in cap letters, saying it is rude. i wish to clear from you if his observation is a viloation of the rule of the forum.

    this magic number inclusion will revolutionize the use of this ea.

    you always have my support.

  7. #267

    Default Demo Acct Update

    So Far So Good.

    But It Carried A Dd Of 1.5k From Yesterday Until This 2.30pm Last Breakout The Spiked Up And Closed All Trades In Profit.
    Attached Images Attached Images MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic-update-detailed-statement-gif 
    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. #268

    Default I have a trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by TREND RIDER View Post
    So Far So Good.

    But It Carried A Dd Of 1.5k From Yesterday Until This 2.30pm Last Breakout The Spiked Up And Closed All Trades In Profit.
    I have a trouble
    If I open in the same time 5 across
    The first cross open 0.01 lot
    The second cross open 0.02 lot
    The third cross open 0.04 lot
    The forfh cross open 0.06 lot
    I can only use in one cross?
    The expert think the each new cross is the same cross

  9. #269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daceterito View Post
    I have a trouble
    If I open in the same time 5 across
    The first cross open 0.01 lot
    The second cross open 0.02 lot
    The third cross open 0.04 lot
    The forfh cross open 0.06 lot
    I can only use in one cross?
    The expert think the each new cross is the same cross
    Use the latest version of the ea. set the Stoch k, d, and slow as you choose. this indy happens to be the key determinant to opening of trades in the ea.
    Good luck

  10. #270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TREND RIDER View Post
    So Far So Good.

    But It Carried A Dd Of 1.5k From Yesterday Until This 2.30pm Last Breakout The Spiked Up And Closed All Trades In Profit.
    My friend what is Dd?
    Where I change it?

Similar Threads

  1. MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 15:52
  2. Stochastic Ea
    By Cyrillic in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 20:16
  3. MartingailExpert
    By hameed412412 in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 11:53
  4. Stochastic Values
    By funyoo in forum Indicators
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 03:15

Tags for this Thread

100, 100 pips, advisor, alarm, alpari, automated trading, automatic, average, backtest, backtesting, breakout, broker, brokers, change, closing, coding, color, copy, correlation, currency trading, demo, download link, ea trading, eas, elite, eur, eurjpy, eurusd, expert, expert advisor, expert advisors, forex, forex account, forex trading, free, free ea, fxopen, gbpjpy, gbpusd, generic, german, heiken ashi, high, how to, indicator, indicators, learn, live, live account, low, macd, magic, magic number, main, manual, martingale, metatrader, moving average, mq4, mql, mql4, mt4, offer, profit, profit factor, profitable, programmer, programming, real, report, request, research, sales, sample, scalper, scalping, signal, simple, slippage, spread, stoch, stochastic, stop, stoploss, strategy, study, support, system, systems, test, thank you, time, timefilter, trader, trading, trading system, trailing, trailingstart, trailingstop, trend, usd, xena

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •