Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  12 12 Attachment(s)    

Thread: JRUCExterminador EA for USDCAD in TF D1

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamantinense View Post
    If use PorcentagemdeMagememRisco=2 he could have given profit in EURUSD TF D1 in the year of 2008:
    ello
    sorry for question, but how can I use .exe4 version ?
    I see that other knows but I don't

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamantinense View Post
    Hello Toxic

    This EA delays to do trade, because he uses monthly sign to try to foresee reversion of the market, but he gave me good results in 2008. Yes, the code was totally created by me. I am from Brazil.
    Hi diamantinense,
    i havae a plan to forwd test this ea for a month, but what best set for this?
    and what pair do you sugest for optimum result?
    Thank you

  3. #23

    Default

    He works well in the pairs EUR/USD and USD/CAD in Chart D1, but since 12/2008, he doesn't make any trade.
    My best set is that:
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamantinense View Post
    He works well in the pairs EUR/USD and USD/CAD in Chart D1, but since 12/2008, he doesn't make any trade.
    do you know why?

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duoglide View Post
    do you know why?
    I programmed him to use indicators in graphs D1 and MN, and since 12/2008 those indicators don't give the conditions that EA demands to do trades in the pairs EUR/USD and USD/CAD.

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamantinense View Post
    I programmed him to use indicators in graphs D1 and MN, and since 12/2008 those indicators don't give the conditions that EA demands to do trades in the pairs EUR/USD and USD/CAD.
    Hi Diamantinense, is this working for live account or only for demo account?

    just curious what method is this EA is actually adopting? Is this a trend following EA?

    what conditions that the EA will do the trade typically?

    I am interested to try it out but would like to understand more on its behaviour beforehand

    thanks

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sam_ye2001 View Post
    Hi Diamantinense, is this working for live account or only for demo account?

    just curious what method is this EA is actually adopting? Is this a trend following EA?

    what conditions that the EA will do the trade typically?

    I am interested to try it out but would like to understand more on its behaviour beforehand

    thanks
    JRUCExterminador can be used in real bills, but that version will only work until next month. This EA works with tendencies, based on graphs D1 and MN, which he has to be aligned in a certain landing. Analyzing the graphs of EURUSD and USDCAD visually, JRUCExterminador probably delays still many months to do open positions.

  8. #28

    Default

    As long as aggressive stays off, this EA could be alright.
    Won't survive a 10 year backtest though.

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    13

    Thumbs up BT-trades on 01-05-09

    I did a BT... found out that only 01-May-09 onwards has trades

    It seems that EU pair is doing great.. from 01-May-09 till 19-May-09
    Initial deposit 1500.00
    Total net profit 1059.58
    Profit factor 19.18

    hxxp://depositfiles.com/files/8g8iwseru

    Diamantinense... can you fix it??
    Attached Images Attached Images JRUCExterminador EA for USDCAD in TF D1-jru_eu_050109_052009-gif 

Similar Threads

  1. Correlation between oil and USDCAD
    By fxtester in forum Technical analysis
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2015, 13:23
  2. JRUCExterminador
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 22:23

Tags for this Thread

100, backtest, backtesting, broker, demo, ea works, eur, eur/usd, eurusd, indicators, live, live account, long term, mq4, profit, real, short term, simple, stoploss, test, thank you, time, trading, trailingstop, trend, usd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •