Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 62
  11 11 Attachment(s)    

Thread: NLose Again - EA

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaspar View Post
    ok thanks
    another problem
    I want to do sound alert in this ea when does to buy sell order
    how do I can this?------> sory english
    how can I do this?
    thanks
    and thanks everybody for works...
    anybodyelse can help me.

  2. #42
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaspar View Post
    anybodyelse can help me.
    Hi gaspar,

    At the end of each OrderSend function :

    Code:
    OrderSend(....);
    Add :

    Code:
    PlaySound("alert.wav");
    You can change the sound and put your own wav file if you want.

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi gaspar,

    At the end of each OrderSend function :

    Code:
    OrderSend(....);
    Add :

    Code:
    PlaySound("alert.wav");
    You can change the sound and put your own wav file if you want.
    thanks funyoo,
    it is ok.

    all your work is very good.

  4. #44

    Default

    hi funyo,
    thanks for all reply.

    Now I want to open position same direction but sl-tp is diferent.

    is it possible? it is important for me.

    and this ea forward test for 7 days
    ~profit % 10

  5. #45
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaspar View Post
    hi funyo,
    thanks for all reply.

    Now I want to open position same direction but sl-tp is diferent.

    is it possible? it is important for me.

    and this ea forward test for 7 days
    ~profit % 10
    Hi gaspar,

    You mean that you want to open another order at the same time but with different settings ?

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi gaspar,

    You mean that you want to open another order at the same time but with different settings ?
    yes it is as you said

  7. #47
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10

    Default

    I am amazed at how fast you guys write a new EA. Since I use a 5 digit broker, can I ask a favor?
    In the future please add the code

    double mypoint=0.0;
    int init()
    {
    mypoint = Point*MathPow(10,Digits%2);
    return(0);
    }

    and replace all references to Point by mypoint.

    A simple change that will allow us to test the EA on all brokers.

    Thanks.

  8. #48
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaspar View Post
    yes it is as you said
    Ok here it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadCow View Post
    I am amazed at how fast you guys write a new EA. Since I use a 5 digit broker, can I ask a favor?
    In the future please add the code

    double mypoint=0.0;
    int init()
    {
    mypoint = Point*MathPow(10,Digits%2);
    return(0);
    }

    and replace all references to Point by mypoint.

    A simple change that will allow us to test the EA on all brokers.

    Thanks.
    That's a nice suggestion. I will do it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  9. #49

    Default

    File Type: mq4 neverloseagain.v1.mq4

    hi funyoo,
    in first ea version,
    is buy limit and sell limit possible?
    but same time is open and when main order is closed and limit order will closed.

    but limit order when main order opposite direction go.

    thanks funyoo.
    great man.

    for example eursd,
    buy:1.3250
    tp:1.3350
    sl:1.3150

    *buy limit: 1.3200
    tp2:tp
    sl2=sl
    Last edited by gaspar; 04-20-2009 at 14:25.

  10. #50

    Default

    anybody else for help

Similar Threads

  1. NLose Again - EA
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 19:50

Tags for this Thread

100, alpari, alpari uk, automated trading, backtest, backtesting, broker, brokers, change, check it out, color, demo, eas, eur, eur/usd, eurusd, expert, expert advisors, forex, forex trading, indicator, indicators, live, live account, main, metatrader, mq4, mql, mt4, profit, profitable, scalp, scalping, server, signal, simple, spread, stop, systems, test, thank you, time, trading, usd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •