Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 210
  69 69 Attachment(s)    

Thread: FT_Scalp Parabolic

  1. #91

    Default

    So I guess IBFX users use the 0 and 17 start and stop times? (IBFX= GMT+ 0)

    ES

  2. #92

    Default FXDD, ForexMeta........ Time?

    Can someone help out with FXDD, ForexMeta start and end time bcos it seems the performance of this system depends on this feature.

    Or can someone program a script to detect the Start Time and End Time?

    Thanks

  3. #93

    Default Backtest issues with 1k Account

    Hi Funyoo,

    Still have the same error messages after dividing MM by 10:

    2009.01.26 11:21:56 2009.01.09 12:00 FT_Scalp Parabolic MM (Magic) EURUSD,M15: ScalpParabolicPattern()- Ошибка установки отложенных ордеров OP_BUYLIMIT. op 1.36640000 sl 1.35290000 tp 1.37430000 4051

    2009.01.26 11:21:56 2009.01.09 12:00 FT_Scalp Parabolic MM (Magic) EURUSD,M15: OrderSend error 4051

    2009.01.26 11:21:56 2009.01.09 12:00 FT_Scalp Parabolic MM (Magic) EURUSD,M15: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function

    Initial Risk Percent from the set file for 10k was 5.8
    I divided the Risk Percent by 10 = 0.58

    Left the other settings but only changed the Risk percent to fit a 1k account.

    What must be the problem?

  4. #94
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onyebuchim View Post
    Hi Funyoo,

    Still have the same error messages after dividing MM by 10:

    2009.01.26 11:21:56 2009.01.09 12:00 FT_Scalp Parabolic MM (Magic) EURUSD,M15: ScalpParabolicPattern()- Ошибка установки отложенных ордеров OP_BUYLIMIT. op 1.36640000 sl 1.35290000 tp 1.37430000 4051

    2009.01.26 11:21:56 2009.01.09 12:00 FT_Scalp Parabolic MM (Magic) EURUSD,M15: OrderSend error 4051

    2009.01.26 11:21:56 2009.01.09 12:00 FT_Scalp Parabolic MM (Magic) EURUSD,M15: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function

    Initial Risk Percent from the set file for 10k was 5.8
    I divided the Risk Percent by 10 = 0.58

    Left the other settings but only changed the Risk percent to fit a 1k account.

    What must be the problem?
    Here is another version that will work with a balance of 1000.

    Results with optimized settings (post#1).

    EU M15. On one year.

    Total net profit : 934.40%
    RDD : 19.26%
    Attached Images Attached Images FT_Scalp Parabolic-strategytester-ft_scalp-parabolic-mm-1000-eu-m15-gif 
    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Here is another version that will work with a balance of 1000.

    Results with optimized settings (post#1).

    EU M15. On one year.

    Total net profit : 934.40%
    RDD : 19.26%
    What time frame did you use this version on? TIA!

  6. #96

    Default

    I got this same error message using a different EA on .02 lots (which there other trades open at that size and available margin). What do they mean?

    2009.01.26 11:21:56 2009.01.09 12:00 FT_Scalp Parabolic MM (Magic) EURUSD,M15: OrderSend error 4051
    on .0
    2009.01.26 11:21:56 2009.01.09 12:00 FT_Scalp Parabolic MM (Magic) EURUSD,M15: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function

  7. #97
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bnbb2004 View Post
    What time frame did you use this version on? TIA!
    It is written : M15.

    Quote Originally Posted by bnbb2004 View Post
    I got this same error message using a different EA on .02 lots (which there other trades open at that size and available margin). What do they mean?

    2009.01.26 11:21:56 2009.01.09 12:00 FT_Scalp Parabolic MM (Magic) EURUSD,M15: OrderSend error 4051
    on .0
    2009.01.26 11:21:56 2009.01.09 12:00 FT_Scalp Parabolic MM (Magic) EURUSD,M15: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function
    Invalid function parameter value. In this case, it comes from the lots size that is not correct. Maybe, the broker doesn't accept micro lots.

  8. #98
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Hi,
    seems working fine... but have a question:
    why does it put a Buy/Sell limit if the price is already over that value.
    eg. yesterday it puts at 1.3207 while the price was just over that price (price was at: 1.3212) The order has never ben openend and today it is still there waiting to ben opened while the price has go over 1.3320 since yesterday.
    Is this correct or something wrong there?


    thanks

  9. #99
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7

    Default

    i need help with those gmt settings because i cant get it on my own, and i would like to try this ea on my micro live account!
    so the time my broker (fxopen) is using is the time shown in the top left in my trading panel? well thats 12.25 right now, but here its 11.25, so 1 hour + offset, right?
    and which values should i enter now?
    thanks for help!

    / okay i have figured it out on my own. fxopen servers are +2 gmt, so start and stop are 0 and 17.
    i will let you guys know how it performs on my real account!
    Last edited by tobias22; 01-27-2009 at 12:14.

  10. #100

    Default

    anywhere is there something that tells us what ea of the different setting do like BBUSIZE
    SETFAST OTSTup UR1 UR2 etc. thanks john

Similar Threads

  1. Parabolic SAR EA
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 03-19-2016, 17:25
  2. Parabolic SAR EA
    By mehoolsheth in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 14:16
  3. FT_Scalp Parabolic MMR
    By Chilibowl in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 23:13
  4. FT_Scalp Parabolic
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 22:17

Tags for this Thread

100, advisor, alpari, alpari uk, average, backtest, backtesting, beginner, best forex ea, breakeven, broker, brokers, change, copy, demo, design, ea works, eas, eur, eur/usd, eurjpy, eurusd, ex4, expert, expert advisor, expert advisors, experts, forex, forex ea, forex trading, funyoo, fxopen, gbpjpy, gbpusd, hedge, hedging, high, historical, home, how to, indicator, indicators, learn, live, live account, long term, magic, managed, martingale, metatrader, metatrader4, mq4, mql, mql4, mt4, ordersend error 4051, parabolic sar, profit, programming, real, request, scalp, sells, server, signal, singapore, spread, stop, strategy, support, system, test, thank you, time, trader, trading, trailing, trailingstop, trend, usd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •