Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 104
  27 27 Attachment(s)    

Thread: OpenTiks Expert Advisor

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Denoiser View Post
    Yep, sorry I forgot
    I find this in this page
    only other topic..
    Thanks anyways.

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Only 2 trades per day? I use it on demo.These 2 trades are usually smaller than 1$ but same settings in backtesting, it shows 3$ oer trade.What about u guys?

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Is strange, i am testing it during 2 days, in diferenet TF... any trade opened.

  4. #14
    Member Denoiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by l0rdraiden View Post
    Is strange, i am testing it during 2 days, in diferenet TF... any trade opened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heniz View Post
    Only 2 trades per day? I use it on demo.These 2 trades are usually smaller than 1$ but same settings in backtesting, it shows 3$ oer trade.What about u guys?
    If u use my version of this EA, open very few position.. maybe only one in 48 hour.. but.. filtered with a Real Oscillator and not any more open positions of Only a luck signal.. in weeks I forward test on live account

    when not like it, try original version maybe one day, you see your balance is 0.. maybe, you're lucky, make to your big cash and this thing never happen..
    who know

    My opinion:
    If want an Professional Extreme Profitable expert advisor, you need to buy one.. Free EA-s are good, great, (risky?!) and not the best..

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Denoiser View Post
    If u use my version of this EA, open very few position.. maybe only one in 48 hour.. but.. filtered with a Real Oscillator and not any more open positions of Only a luck signal.. in weeks I forward test on live account

    when not like it, try original version maybe one day, you see your balance is 0.. maybe, you're lucky, make to your big cash and this thing never happen..
    who know

    My opinion:
    If want an Professional Extreme Profitable expert advisor, you need to buy one.. Free EA-s are good, great, (risky?!) and not the best..
    Hi Denoiser
    thx for sharing your system variation. May i ask you on what platform do you run the system? Im asking ,bc in last 14 weeks the system made on 4 digit ibfx platform only 6 trades. Do i have to use 5 digit broker?
    BTW system seems pretty safe now with the stoch filter ( 100% profitable trades). Thank you!

  6. #16
    Member Denoiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onu View Post
    Hi Denoiser
    thx for sharing your system variation. May i ask you on what platform do you run the system? Im asking ,bc in last 14 weeks the system made on 4 digit ibfx platform only 6 trades. Do i have to use 5 digit broker?
    BTW system seems pretty safe now with the stoch filter ( 100% profitable trades). Thank you!
    Yep I use FxPro, this is 5 digits broker, but works fine for me with 4 digits too here is results from Alpari (this is able to micro lots, so MM is now working), only different: in fxpro 700 (for trailing stop) point in expert settings = 70 pip, in alpari 70 point = 70 pip and trailing stop too.. 40-4..

    www.fxpro.com/files/mt4/fxpro4setup.exe
    Attached Images Attached Images OpenTiks Expert Advisor-with-4-digits-alpari-gif 
    Last edited by Denoiser; 01-16-2009 at 12:44.

  7. #17

    Default

    hi

    what is the components of this ea . it seems great . but plz how it take buy and sell

    i am waiting

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Denoiser View Post
    Yep I use FxPro, this is 5 digits broker, but works fine for me with 4 digits too here is results from Alpari (this is able to micro lots, so MM is now working), only different: in fxpro 700 (for trailing stop) point in expert settings = 70 pip, in alpari 70 point = 70 pip and trailing stop too.. 40-4..

    www.fxpro.com/files/mt4/fxpro4setup.exe
    Yeah got it, thx. alpari UK has 5 digits too since 1st of January 09
    I tried everything to tweak out a bit more trades, but so far nothing works LOL... nothing to complain about a 100% win rate

  9. #19
    Member Denoiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamounforex View Post
    hi

    what is the components of this ea . it seems great . but plz how it take buy and sell

    i am waiting
    Exactly I dont know how it works, you need to understand programming language, or contact with the owner, or someone who have more programming skill then me.. my idea is when in one candelstick happen something, it calculate long-short..

    Quote Originally Posted by onu View Post
    Yeah got it, thx. alpari UK has 5 digits too since 1st of January 09
    I tried everything to tweak out a bit more trades, but so far nothing works LOL... nothing to complain about a 100% win rate
    With stochastic filter open few position.. when have any idea whats filters are better then this, just tell me and I try to make.. but no wait wonder for me, im only very beginner coder

  10. #20

    Default hi

    any 1 use in live account

Similar Threads

  1. The BEST Expert Advisor on the market, WallStreet Expert Advisor
    By Jacob Godly in forum Commercial expert advisors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2013, 13:05
  2. Enable/Disable Expert advisor Button By Expert advsior
    By Trint in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 10:41
  3. OpenTiks Expert Advisor
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 20:49
  4. SAR ADX Expert Advisor
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 13:27

Tags for this Thread

100, 100$, advisor, alpari, alpari uk, backtest, backtesting, beginner, broker, candle, change, coding, color, demo, deposit, download link, ea works, elite, eur, eur/usd, eurjpy, eurusd, ex4, expert, expert advisor, expert advisors, experts, forex, free, free ea, high, indicator, indicators, live, live account, low, macd, magic, manual, martingale, metatrader, mql, mql4, mt4, oscillator, profit, profitable, profitable expert advisor, programming, real, robots, rsi, signal, slippage, stoch, stochastic, stop, stoploss, strategy, support, system, test, thank you, time, timefilter, trading, trailing, trailingstop, trend, usd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •