Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  10 10 Attachment(s)    

Thread: BB Bounds EA

  1. #1
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default BB Bounds EA




    Buy/Sell when the price goes trough one of the three bollinger bands "levels" (upper, middle, lower) and when the close is lower/higher than the open and the level.

    We suppose that there will be a "bound" over/under the level.

    EU M5. On one year.

    Total net profit : 158.16%
    RDD : 25.38%
    Attached Images Attached Images BB Bounds EA-strategytester-bb-bounds-ea-eu-m5-gif 
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Another version with less conditions to enter.

    EU M5. On one year.

    Total net profit : 203.02%
    RDD : 29.83%
    Attached Images Attached Images BB Bounds EA-strategytester-bb-bounds-ea-v1-1-eu-m5-gif 
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    13

    Default BB Bounds EA

    Dear Sir,
    I had an idea for this EA for long time, but maybe little different of view. I didn't test your EA yet, its seem quit good. In my view we need to put 2 BB on the same chart with 2 different Deviation settings each: 2 and 3 both apply to close.

    Below I also attached the screen shot for that as reference. In this example I used nonlagMA_v7.1 as a filter, if this indicator color changed from blue to red mean SELL and color changed from red to blue mean BUY.

    We can only open SELL if the price at least above BB with Dev.2 and strong SELL if the price on BB Div. 3 or above it.

    Then open BUY if the price at least below BB with Dev.2 and strong BUY if the price on BB Div. 3 or below it.

    We also need some filter to make sure the price will bounce soon such as: nonlagMA or any other indicators without repain. Thank for your effort in advance.

    Best regard,
    axadnan
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #4
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Hi axadnan,

    Yes it is a different system.

    You have to post a request in the Ideas section.

    I have already seen this system somewhere. There were a lot of bad signals, especially when the price was trending.

  5. #5
    Member Denoiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Hi funyoo,

    Great work, thanks for share vnice idea
    unfornetly for me in Alpari and FxPro metatrader with your set(or without no matter), open more then 500 trade in one month in 5M chart, and all pair too.. very nonprofitable what do Im wrong?

  6. #6
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Denoiser View Post
    Hi funyoo,

    Great work, thanks for share vnice idea
    unfornetly for me in Alpari and FxPro metatrader with your set(or without no matter), open more then 500 trade in one month in 5M chart, and all pair too.. very nonprofitable what do Im wrong?
    Hi Denoiser,

    You have to set maxorders on 1.

  7. #7
    Member Denoiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi Denoiser,

    You have to set maxorders on 1.
    Yep, Max orders alredy on 1

    I get some time this messages:

    2009.01.30 14:58:25 2009.01.14 15:45 BB Bounds EA EURUSD,M5: invalid price 1.31285000 for OrderSend function
    2009.01.30 14:58:25 2009.01.14 15:45 BB Bounds EA EURUSD,M5: OrderSend error 4107

    2008.12.31. to today EU 5M your settings + no martingale and 10 pip trail stop result =
    Attached Images Attached Images BB Bounds EA-bb-ea-jpg 

  8. #8
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Denoiser View Post
    Yep, Max orders alredy on 1

    I get some time this messages:

    2009.01.30 14:58:25 2009.01.14 15:45 BB Bounds EA EURUSD,M5: invalid price 1.31285000 for OrderSend function
    2009.01.30 14:58:25 2009.01.14 15:45 BB Bounds EA EURUSD,M5: OrderSend error 4107

    2008.12.31. to today EU 5M your settings + no martingale and 10 pip trail stop result =
    ERR_INVALID_PRICE_PARAM 4107 : Invalid price.

    It should come from your broker. Try with another one.

    Also, there is a minimum for the TS, it is generally 15 pips.

  9. #9
    Member Denoiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    ERR_INVALID_PRICE_PARAM 4107 : Invalid price.

    It should come from your broker. Try with another one.

    Also, there is a minimum for the TS, it is generally 15 pips.

    Thank You, I use Alpari and FxPro, whatYou use for this?

  10. #10
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Denoiser View Post
    Thank You, I use Alpari and FxPro, whatYou use for this?
    I'm still on Masterforex.

Tags for this Thread

alpari, bands, bollinger, broker, change, color, eurusd, indicator, indicators, martingale, metatrader, profit, profitable, request, signals, stop, system, test, thank you, time, trailing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •