+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41
  13 13 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Triple ZigZag EA

  1. #1
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,837

    Default Triple ZigZag EA




    Here is a triple zigzag ea. We enter when there is the same signal on the three zigzag. There is a minimum distance in pips between each order. Exit at SL TP only.

    EU M5. On one year.

    Total net profit : 222.79%
    RDD : 31.36%
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files

  2. #2
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    With a higher risk.

    EU M5. On one year.

    Total net profit : 1392.44%
    RDD : 54.47%
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files

  3. #3
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    Another set.

    EU M5. On one year.

    Total net profit : 180.54%
    RDD : 29.30%
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files

  4. #4
    Member Denoiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Hi Funyoo,

    Please try expert with based this type ZigZag, I think get better results, it reaction faster then original
    for this I think better when After drawing (signal) make a reversed position, I mean the price is "bounce" from zig zag and only one position, next signal, next one



    http://www.pro-fx-experts.com/Indica...gZigZag_v2.mq4

    or I attached
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Denoiser; 02-06-2009 at 14:42.

  5. #5
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Denoiser View Post
    Hi Funyoo,

    Please try expert with based this type ZigZag, I think get better results, it reaction faster then original
    for this I think better when After drawing (signal) make a reversed position, I mean the price is "bounce" from zig zag and only one position, next signal, next one

    www.pro-fx-experts.com/Indicators/NonLagZigZag_v2.mq4

    or I attached
    Hi Denoiser,

    I have tried to replace the zigzag indicator, but it doesn't seem to work.
    Attached Files

  6. #6
    Member Denoiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Thank you

  7. #7
    Senior Member ElectricSavant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    671

    Default

    funyoo,

    I am using the set file in the opening post of this thread. I use an IBFX mini-account. Is there a decimal issue? or it is really 500 pips TP? and 50 PIPS SL. ? or....should I remove one digit since I use a mini account and make it 50 and 5?

    ES

  8. #8
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricSavant View Post
    funyoo,

    I am using the set file in the opening post of this thread. I use an IBFX mini-account. Is there a decimal issue? or it is really 500 pips TP? and 50 PIPS SL. ? or....should I remove one digit since I use a mini account and make it 50 and 5?

    ES
    Hi ElectricSavant,

    That's correct. 500 pips TP and 50 pips SL.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10

    Default

    It`s not possible to use opposite signals to open&close deals?
    Last edited by juhanimi; 03-03-2009 at 02:55.

  10. #10
    Senior Member ElectricSavant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    671

    Default

    funyoo...look at the illustration in the chart from the opening post...this is not 500tp and 50sl...


    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post


    Here is a triple zigzag ea. We enter when there is the same signal on the three zigzag. There is a minimum distance in pips between each order. Exit at SL TP only.

    EU M5. On one year.

    Total net profit : 222.79%
    RDD : 31.36%

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. xpMA ZigZag EA
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 18:08
  2. Triple Zigzag EA
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 03:21
  3. ZigZag Alert
    By crissfx in forum Indicators
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 07:51
  4. Triple SMMA EA
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 14:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts