Results 1 to 10 of 10
 0 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Europe Waves 2009 EA

  1. #1

    Default Europe Waves 2009 EA - live accounts

    EuropeWaves 2009

    Claimed to be live statements of EA that comes with Kishor course.
    Some scalping EA
    Anyone tried this clown?
    Last edited by Metatrader7; 08-16-2009 at 11:55.

  2. #2
    Member Denoiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Europe Wave =~ rdb_Thunder_4WD (98% copy)
    Dragonpips =~ rdb_THUNDER4WD (99% copy)
    BankingFX_Diamond =~ rdb_THUNDER4WD (unkown)
    Ea Mechine =~ some logic of rdb_THUNDER4WD (unkown)

    rdb_Thunder_4WD maybe the best free expert advisor, you can google it

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Denoiser View Post
    Europe Wave =~ rdb_Thunder_4WD (98% copy)
    Dragonpips =~ rdb_THUNDER4WD (99% copy)
    BankingFX_Diamond =~ rdb_THUNDER4WD (unkown)
    Ea Mechine =~ some logic of rdb_THUNDER4WD (unkown)

    rdb_Thunder_4WD maybe the best free expert advisor, you can google it
    ZERO results for me on google

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    22

    Default

    It is named your lucky ( old version)

    Your Lucky EURGBP rdb v1

    _rdb_The Best Free EA - Forex Trading

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky101 View Post
    ohh, its this one. thx.

    the time for the EA is over i think. Broker defend themself with high spread

  6. #6

    Default EuropeWaves 2009 is free, can someone post it?

    Kishore claims EuropeWaves 2009 EA to be free, can someone post it?

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    22

    Default

    I copy it from this website, Hope someone can help.

    August 2009 Trading System Blog

    How do I get my free copy of Europe Wave?
    As the saying goes, “there’s no such thing as a free lunch” and the same rule applies here… but in this case it doesn’t get much better! When you way up the $300 in savings along with the future potential profits you’ll see that Kishore is pretty much offering everyone a “free lunch… with desert!”. Here are the steps you’ll need to follow to claim your free Forex Robot:

    1. Subscribe to Kishore’s newsletter
    2. Tell 5 friends about the Free Robot Offer (by way of their First name and Email Address)
    3. Open an account with one of these Forex Brokers:
    * FXSolutions
    * Forex.com
    * MIG
    * GO Markets
    4. You’ll then get access to the members area where you can download the Software and Installation Guides
    5. Up to 2 business days later your registration key will arrive which will enable you to activate your Europe Wave

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky101 View Post
    I copy it from this website, Hope someone can help.

    August 2009 Trading System Blog

    How do I get my free copy of Europe Wave?
    As the saying goes, “there’s no such thing as a free lunch” and the same rule applies here… but in this case it doesn’t get much better! When you way up the $300 in savings along with the future potential profits you’ll see that Kishore is pretty much offering everyone a “free lunch… with desert!”. Here are the steps you’ll need to follow to claim your free Forex Robot:

    1. Subscribe to Kishore’s newsletter
    2. Tell 5 friends about the Free Robot Offer (by way of their First name and Email Address)
    3. Open an account with one of these Forex Brokers:
    * FXSolutions
    * Forex.com
    * MIG
    * GO Markets
    4. You’ll then get access to the members area where you can download the Software and Installation Guides
    5. Up to 2 business days later your registration key will arrive which will enable you to activate your Europe Wave
    it must be a marketing gimmick as after filling in the form with all your friends e-mail, all you get in the mail, the same form to fill in again and by everybody hoping for free EA simply enable Kishore's viral marketing machine.
    ****
    Kishore is smart, but you don't get any free EA, may be only with the course.
    ***
    Tricky

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metatrader7 View Post
    it must be a marketing gimmick as after filling in the form with all your friends e-mail, all you get in the mail, the same form to fill in again and by everybody hoping for free EA simply enable Kishore's viral marketing machine.
    ****
    Kishore is smart, but you don't get any free EA, may be only with the course.
    ***
    Tricky
    what a fu$%&?)ing sucker

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Europe Wave is ilan 1.6 ea improvided

Similar Threads

  1. Elliott Waves: Corrective Waves
    By painofhell in forum Trading discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2015, 15:03
  2. How to Trade Forex Using Elliott Waves
    By painofhell in forum Trading discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2015, 20:33
  3. GDP per inhabitant in Europe
    By fxtester in forum Economy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2014, 21:09
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 17:11

Tags for this Thread

advisor, backtesting, broker, brokers, color, copy, europe, expert, expert advisor, forex, forex brokers, forex robot, forex trading, free, free ea, high, ilan, live, live account, metatrader, robot, scalping, spread, time, trading system

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •