Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 64
  32 32 Attachment(s)    

Thread: MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic

  1. #11
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Expert advisor : tp sl ts version
    Settings : SL=475 TP=40 TrailingStop=80 step=25 StepMode=0 proffactor=10 mult=1 lotsbuy=0.1 lotssell=0.1 per_K=250 per_D=20 slow=20 zoneBUY=50 zoneSELL=50 Magicbuy=555 Magicsell=556

    GU H1.

    Total Net Profit : -11.87%
    Open Trades : -3.37%
    RDD : 14.07%
    Attached Images Attached Images MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic-08-10-15-martingailexpert-set1-gu-tp-sl-ts-k250-mult-1-gif 

  2. #12
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    As you can see, there is more potential with the original version. Of course, it will always blow up your account soon or later. The martingale is too risky as money management technique.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    4

    Default Here are my results using settings of 1.4a set multi5

    Here are my results using you set on version 1.4a on GBPJPY H1

    The first statement was using starting lot of .22
    The second statement was using starting lot of .05


    What I am noticing is in the day I don't get any trades? For some reason the EA does lots of trades at night but none in the day?? Any idea why?

    Thanks

    Jeff
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. #14
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Nice results.

    Quote Originally Posted by jshear View Post
    What I am noticing is in the day I don't get any trades? For some reason the EA does lots of trades at night but none in the day?? Any idea why?
    Strange, maybe the time filter is enabled ?

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jshear View Post
    Here are my results using you set on version 1.4a on GBPJPY H1

    The first statement was using starting lot of .22
    The second statement was using starting lot of .05


    What I am noticing is in the day I don't get any trades? For some reason the EA does lots of trades at night but none in the day?? Any idea why?

    Thanks

    Jeff
    thanks but how much capital need atleast for this Ea?

  6. #16
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    A last test.

    MartingailExpert_v1.0_Stochastic v1.4a.

    Total net profit : 22.95%
    RDD : -40.02%
    RDD : 4.40%
    Attached Images Attached Images MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic-detailedstatement-martingailexpert_v1-0_stochastic-v1-4a-gy-h1-last-set-gif 
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default Dec 8, 2008 until Feb 6, 2009 Farward Test

    Hello fellow Traders. This forward test has been running on a VMS since December 8th of 2008 (original EA version). It's an Interbank FX demo account.

    36.7% ROI in 2 months with 8.88% DD
    EUR/USD 1H



    Statement: 5370063 - Neuro Martingale Stochastic
    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. #18

    Default

    Martingale Systems most times loss after a period of time, expect you have good settings.. what is your favorite sttings? Pipstep and Takeprofit?

    Regards

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikaka View Post
    Martingale Systems most times loss after a period of time, expect you have good settings.. what is your favorite sttings? Pipstep and Takeprofit?

    Regards
    I think a martingale system is the only one system to get your target pips.
    What are the rules for a good martingale?

    - Stop Loss Management (if trending, wide your SL, if ranging closer your SL)
    - Lot Size Management
    - Dont overtrade - what mostly traders are doing = account/equity/lot size ratio
    - Know the market, if trending or ranging (rule #1 SL)
    - Secure your profits - most traders set TP to high (rule #2)

    Personal I trade since 10 Years a manual martingale, with good success, but i haven't found any EA which can make human decisions or respect automatically the market, i have some good ideas, this is not yet the right section to post ideas :-)

    regards

    IX
    Last edited by ixbone; 02-08-2009 at 22:42.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ixbone View Post
    I think a martingale system is the only one system to get your target pips.
    What are the rules for a good martingale?

    - Stop Loss Management (if trending, wide your SL, if ranging closer your SL)
    - Lot Size Management
    - Dont overtrade - what mostly traders are doing = account/equity/lot size ratio
    - Know the market, if trending or ranging (rule #1 SL)
    - Secure your profits - most traders set TP to high (rule #2)

    Personal I trade since 10 Years a manual martingale, with good success, but i haven't found any EA which can make human decisions or respect automatically the market, i have some good ideas, this is not yet the right section to post ideas :-)

    regards

    IX
    Hello IX,
    have you ever tried SuperSM EA or Sequencer EA or FXTraderPro EA? those EA works wonderfully well in trending market...however, can blow ur account in Ranging market...let me know if you need those EA....
    Regards....
    Toxic

Similar Threads

  1. MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 429
    Last Post: 04-29-2017, 04:25
  2. Stochastic Ea
    By Cyrillic in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 21:16
  3. MartingailExpert
    By hameed412412 in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 12:53
  4. Stochastic Values
    By funyoo in forum Indicators
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 03:15

Tags for this Thread

100, advisor, average, backtesting, broker, change, channel, check it out, coding, crossover, demo, ea works, eas, elite, eur, eur/usd, eurusd, expert, expert advisor, forecast, forex, forex winners, free, free ea, gbpjpy, gbpusd, hedge, hedge win, high, ilan, indicator, learn, live, low, macd, magic, main, manual, martingale, news, price action, profit, rating, real, review, scalper, sells, spread, stoch, stochastic, stop, stoploss, strategy, system, systems, test, thank you, time, trader, trading, trailingstop, trend, usd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •