Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 64
  32 32 Attachment(s)    

Thread: MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Hello IX,
    have you ever tried SuperSM EA or Sequencer EA or FXTraderPro EA? those EA works wonderfully well in trending market...however, can blow ur account in Ranging market...let me know if you need those EA....
    Regards....
    Toxic
    Hello Toxic,

    thanks and no I haven't tried this EA's, please post it public if you can or pm me.

    I'll review the EA and maybe our forum owner can make some modifications.
    - check market if its trending or ranging
    - accordingly set SL to the market check
    - set max lot size, based on account/equity balance and market check (sometimes well known as risk ratio)
    - forecast, what is going on when the market hits his average daily range, like a rating -5 till +5 (-5 no trades or +5 full lot size/risk as in the EA noted)
    - only buys, if we are in the lowest quarter of the yearly average
    - only sells if we an in the highest quarter of the yearly average
    (example: currently i trade only sells on EUR/GBP, we are in the higest quarter of a the yearly average)
    and some other secrets :-)

    I honor funyoo's work, but I think we will need a prof coder for this really hard work.

    regards

    IX

  2. #22

    Default

    IX,
    thx for ur advice and guidance....i'll try to follow ur instructions....

    i think someone shouldn't be talking about any EA in public which he can't share with everybody or with public....since i got it for free i should also share it with others (of course for free)....

    both the EAs works wonderfully fine in any trending market....better avoid high Pips....i used them for EURUSD and GPBUSD.....works nice if you can open the 1st trade with 3MA crossovers.....then close ur eyes

    there are the EAs.....but i suggest you to read the following threads before you use any of these EAs.....Have Fun....

    Toxic

    (Note - Expire Date of PowerSM 1/1/2010)
    PowerSM Semi-Martingale EA
    FXTradepro: Strategy using a “Semi-Martingale” Position Sizing
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    IX,
    thx for ur advice and guidance....i'll try to follow ur instructions....

    i think someone shouldn't be talking about any EA in public which he can't share with everybody or with public....since i got it for free i should also share it with others (of course for free)....

    both the EAs works wonderfully fine in any trending market....better avoid high Pips....i used them for EURUSD and GPBUSD.....works nice if you can open the 1st trade with 3MA crossovers.....then close ur eyes

    there are the EAs.....but i suggest you to read the following threads before you use any of these EAs.....Have Fun....

    Toxic

    (Note - Expire Date of PowerSM 1/1/2010)
    PowerSM Semi-Martingale EA
    FXTradepro: Strategy using a “Semi-Martingale” Position Sizing
    Thanks Toxic,
    but to "review" the code i need the source files. Please note, I do not demo/back testing, because data and ticks in live are other than in demo, the results are not the same.....

    Second secret tip to be a succesfull martingaler:
    Dont trade 1-4 pairs! Trade 8-24 pairs!
    DIVERSIFIED is the magic word
    Most martingale system wiped out because they are only good for one pair. To get wiped out with 16-24 pairs, it is not existent, you have always some winners and always some loosers, but not the one and only looser

    Example:
    EUR/USD Your lot sizes: 0.1,0.2,0.4,0.8,0.16 and so on.
    Perfect Martingale Lot Sizes Management: 0.01,0.02,0.03,0.04, and so on,
    on 10 different pairs

    Calculate:
    0.1 (Your One Pair) = 10x0.01 (My 10 Pairs)
    0.2 (Your One Pair) = 10x0.02 (My 10 Pairs)
    0.3 (Your One Pair) = 10x0.03 (My 10 Pairs)
    and so on

    The chance you get with one pair wiped out ist 10 times higher then mine!
    Further, trading martingale with 1-4 pairs needs a big account, with 10 pairs you need a medium account.
    Calculate:
    You have only 4 pairs, all loosers, you are wiped
    1 have 10 pairs, also the same 4 loosers as you, but 4 winners and 2 equals, so i'm in the market

    More spread on more pairs is like an insurance! Also you need always calmness to trade martingale.
    And you sleep better when your trades are diversified.

    hope that helps

    regards

    IX

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ixbone View Post
    Thanks Toxic,
    but to "review" the code i need the source files. Please note, I do not demo/back testing, because data and ticks in live are other than in demo, the results are not the same.....

    Second secret tip to be a succesfull martingaler:
    Dont trade 1-4 pairs! Trade 8-24 pairs!
    DIVERSIFIED is the magic word
    Most martingale system wiped out because they are only good for one pair. To get wiped out with 16-24 pairs, it is not existent, you have always some winners and always some loosers, but not the one and only looser

    Example:
    EUR/USD Your lot sizes: 0.1,0.2,0.4,0.8,0.16 and so on.
    Perfect Martingale Lot Sizes Management: 0.01,0.02,0.03,0.04, and so on,
    on 10 different pairs

    Calculate:
    0.1 (Your One Pair) = 10x0.01 (My 10 Pairs)
    0.2 (Your One Pair) = 10x0.02 (My 10 Pairs)
    0.3 (Your One Pair) = 10x0.03 (My 10 Pairs)
    and so on

    The chance you get with one pair wiped out ist 10 times higher then mine!
    Further, trading martingale with 1-4 pairs needs a big account, with 10 pairs you need a medium account.
    Calculate:
    You have only 4 pairs, all loosers, you are wiped
    1 have 10 pairs, also the same 4 loosers as you, but 4 winners and 2 equals, so i'm in the market

    More spread on more pairs is like an insurance! Also you need always calmness to trade martingale.
    And you sleep better when your trades are diversified.

    hope that helps

    regards

    IX
    Hi IX,
    thx for ur cool strategy....sounds great....but seems complicated to manage lot of pairs together at a time....i am wondering how do you manage 10 pairs at a time....

    could you plz tell me which all pairs are your favorite?

    i don't have the coding for PowerSM....but i do have Sequencers Code.....attached that code for you....

    Regards...
    Toxic
    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. #25
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ixbone View Post
    Example:
    EUR/USD Your lot sizes: 0.1,0.2,0.4,0.8,0.16 and so on.
    Perfect Martingale Lot Sizes Management: 0.01,0.02,0.03,0.04, and so on,
    on 10 different pairs

    Calculate:
    0.1 (Your One Pair) = 10x0.01 (My 10 Pairs)
    0.2 (Your One Pair) = 10x0.02 (My 10 Pairs)
    0.3 (Your One Pair) = 10x0.03 (My 10 Pairs)
    and so on
    Hi ixbone,

    Thanks for your advises.

    The main problem is the system, you need a system with an excellent ratio win/loss. You just need 9-10 consecutive losses to have your account destroyed. With several pairs, it will happen quickly.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Hi IX,
    thx for ur cool strategy....sounds great....but seems complicated to manage lot of pairs together at a time....i am wondering how do you manage 10 pairs at a time....

    could you plz tell me which all pairs are your favorite?

    i don't have the coding for PowerSM....but i do have Sequencers Code.....attached that code for you....

    Regards...
    Toxic
    Hi Toxic,

    I trade all pairs with:
    - spread till 20
    - max average volatility per 5 days 50-350
    - only 4H, there is massive time left, you need to make your decision every 4 hours
    - no super exotic pairs like USD/ZAR etc.
    - if average is high, SL is also high, if low SL is also low
    - time (give the trade room)and calmness!

    With an 5000 bucks account you can manage with 0.01 lot size easy 20-24 pairs - remember i'm not always in on all pairs, depending on news, cot report and so on

    i'll check out the code, thx

    regards

    IX

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi ixbone,

    Thanks for your advises.

    The main problem is the system, you need a system with an excellent ratio win/loss. You just need 9-10 consecutive losses to have your account destroyed. With several pairs, it will happen quickly.
    Hi funyoo,

    yes you are right if you trade ONE pair and 1.0, but you can trade 0.01 on 10 pairs, and 3000 bucks account, personal i have 15.000 € account and trade 24 pairs with 0.01 lot size

    you know, I trade manually not with an ea! So if I buy EU, I sell UC on the other side- or vice versa - it is also a little bit hedging

    so, there is no way to get wiped out with 9 loosers in a row, then other pairs are winners at the same time - diversified is the magic, try it with an ea on 20 pairs with an 50k (0.01) demo account and set the max trades per pair to 9 - you know, the posibilty to loose 9 times in a row is very very less, also very very less that you have 9 winners in a row

    another important fact, set SL in relation to the 5 days average! further i trade max 9 trades in a sequence on 4H chart- yes with 10 - 20 possibles trades in a sequence at on pair and 15Min chart and small SL, you are wiped

    Thats the fact why I trade martingale manual not with an EA, no EA can respect all my indication that i use, which i described in earlier posts

    Example: EUR/USD average 5 day 300 pips = SL 300 /trending market
    1st trade buy 0.01 1.5000
    2nd trade buy 0.02 1.4700 (close #1 = looser -300) TP 300
    3rd trade buy 0.04 1.4400 (close #2 = also looser-600) TP 300
    4th trade buy 0.08 1.4100 (close #3 = also looser -1200) TP 300
    Most time I'm not over 4 trades in a squence and if you have big balls, you can set at TP of #4 a Sell Hedge 0.03 to keep it secure and earn interests too.
    Result:
    1Pip = 1 Euro for easy calc
    Loosers = - 2100€
    Winner = + 2400€
    Sum = + 300€
    Time estimated required ~ 5 days

    This is an example! it is always up to you to set SL TP and other facts, depending at trading style

    But, I honor your hard work, keep going, maybe there is a EA out

    regards

    IX
    Last edited by ixbone; 02-10-2009 at 21:42.

  8. #28
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Interesting.

    Thank you very much for your time.

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Interesting.

    Thank you very much for your time.
    you are welcome,

    congrats goes to you for your work

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    IX,
    thx for ur advice and guidance....i'll try to follow ur instructions....

    i think someone shouldn't be talking about any EA in public which he can't share with everybody or with public....since i got it for free i should also share it with others (of course for free)....

    both the EAs works wonderfully fine in any trending market....better avoid high Pips....i used them for EURUSD and GPBUSD.....works nice if you can open the 1st trade with 3MA crossovers.....then close ur eyes

    there are the EAs.....but i suggest you to read the following threads before you use any of these EAs.....Have Fun....

    Toxic

    (Note - Expire Date of PowerSM 1/1/2010)
    PowerSM Semi-Martingale EA
    FXTradepro: Strategy using a “Semi-Martingale” Position Sizing

    Hi Toxic, maybe interesting for Funyoo too

    well the Sequencer Code is not bad, but I think its like roulette, you are always an passanger, not the driver....

    My review result is not bad, like all martingale EA, you will be expect a wipe out sooner or later but this it not my intention:

    pro for sequencer
    + each pair has it own magic number
    + basic time entry
    + secureprofit/break even

    not available in sequencer, should be implemented (examples):
    - time start = when we start each day, monday = 12:00 am GMT, tuesday 8:00 GMT,....
    - time close = no new entries, but opened orders should be still open , monday = 9:00 pm GMT, tuesday...
    - time exit = when we close all orders and disable trading (friday noon)
    - max trades per pair and sequence
    - min equity to secure your money
    - variables must be updated at runtime, if trader makes changes (rising min equity to secure your profits and gives you time to withdraw your money)
    - check cot report, disabling trading if necessary (option)
    - no calcs on 5 days average = SL + TP, sequencer settings like dice poker
    - no events check, dont trade pairs if a high impact is estimated = forex factory calendary (red) (option orange)
    - ranging or trending market = trending start 0.01 lot, ranging start 0.1 lot
    - ranging market , max trades 7, trending market max trades = 5
    - quarter check, based on year chart, bottom quarter = only buy (0.1), top quarter only sell (0.1), middle quarters 2+3 buy+sells (0.01)
    - last order will be always open, till in profit
    - if last order in profit, hedge position in half
    - RVI indi for entries and exits

    sum of all like a ranking -5 till +5
    - 5 ranking = no trades, 5 days average = 500- (estimated 750 pips per day = money is bonded to the open loosers), high impact news, low equity
    - 4 = no trades, 5 days average = 500- (estimated 750 pips per day = money is bonded to the open loosers), high impact news, low equity
    - 3 = 0.01, max trades = 3, SL very high, 5 days average = 400-500
    - 2 = 0.01, max trades = 4, SL high, 5 days average = 350-400
    - 1 = 0.01, max trades = 5, SL high, 5 days average = 300-350
    - 0 = 0.01, max trades = 5, SL medium, 5 days average = 250-300
    + 1 = 0.01, max trades = 5, SL medium, 5 days average = 200-250
    + 2 = 0.01, max trades = 6, SL medium, 5 days average = 225-250
    + 3 = 0.01, max trades = 7, SL medium, 5 days average = 175-225
    + 4 = 0.1, max trades = 5, SL Low, 5 days average = 150-175
    + 5 = 0.1, max trades = 7, SL Low 5 days average = 100-150 (under average 100, pairs have not enough volatility)

    - high SL in trending markets preserves you from hitting 0.16 and higher lot sizes (wiped out)
    - last order will be always open, between orders are always closed at SL(loosers, but there is no more money bonded) example last trade 0.08 open, orders 0.01,0.02,0.04 are closed at SL
    - not the ratio win/loss in martingale is important! lot size and SL are the mains. Prof/bank traders have more loosers then winners but perfect lot size management, second they hedge winning positions!

    now you have ideas :-) how martingale gives you constantly monthly income - this is not a highflyer to make 1 million in a year!

    subnote: the one and only martingale EA with very good basics, which I know and tested live is the MACD STOCH martingale EA, maybe i have time in summer to extend this EA with the above rules, but I'm not a C++ coder, so this is hard work for me - maybe funyoo make some help
    subnote2: partly code and ideas from sequencer are from the MACD STOCH EA....thats the reason why i say it is basically good
    Well, this is also the reason why I trade martingale manual - I'm not a coder to extend EA's

    hope this helps

    regards

    IX

Similar Threads

  1. MartingailExpert v1 Stochastic
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 429
    Last Post: 04-29-2017, 04:25
  2. Stochastic Ea
    By Cyrillic in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 21:16
  3. MartingailExpert
    By hameed412412 in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 12:53
  4. Stochastic Values
    By funyoo in forum Indicators
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 03:15

Tags for this Thread

100, advisor, average, backtesting, broker, change, channel, check it out, coding, crossover, demo, ea works, eas, elite, eur, eur/usd, eurusd, expert, expert advisor, forecast, forex, forex winners, free, free ea, gbpjpy, gbpusd, hedge, hedge win, high, ilan, indicator, learn, live, low, macd, magic, main, manual, martingale, news, price action, profit, rating, real, review, scalper, sells, spread, stoch, stochastic, stop, stoploss, strategy, system, systems, test, thank you, time, trader, trading, trailingstop, trend, usd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •