Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40
  22 22 Attachment(s)    

Thread: MyLucky ( EUR/GBP )

  1. #21

    Default

    bad
    here are the demo statement to 20 Dec 08

    IBFX - BBands set to false
    FXDD - BBands set to true
    Attached Images Attached Images MyLucky ( EUR/GBP )-myluckyprov05p-bbands-ibfx-gif MyLucky ( EUR/GBP )-myluckyprov05p-bbands-fxdd-gif 

  2. #22
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fxea View Post
    bad
    here are the demo statement to 20 Dec 08

    IBFX - BBands set to false
    FXDD - BBands set to true
    The same question : have you finshed these tests ? If yes I will enter the results in the top.

  3. #23

    Default

    Not yet. I would like to test again with lowest risk.

  4. #24

    Default

    Funyoo/Fxea,

    Have you seen this error (I'm getting this with FXDD when using ML V05 - BB set to false)?

    2008.12.22 19:27:25 '505504': order buy 0.10 EURGBP opening at 0.9426 sl: 0.9392 tp: 0.0000 failed [Off quotes]

  5. #25
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bnbb2004 View Post
    Funyoo/Fxea,

    Have you seen this error (I'm getting this with FXDD when using ML V05 - BB set to false)?

    2008.12.22 19:27:25 '505504': order buy 0.10 EURGBP opening at 0.9426 sl: 0.9392 tp: 0.0000 failed [Off quotes]
    This error comes certainly from your broker. It means that the order sent has not been proceeded by the broker, it has taken too many time. The market was maybe busy.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    This error comes certainly from your broker. It means that the order sent has not been proceeded by the broker, it has taken too many time. The market was maybe busy.
    Ok....It happened like 100 times and still never placed an order.

  7. #27
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bnbb2004 View Post
    Ok....It happened like 100 times and still never placed an order.
    You should change your broker.

  8. #28

    Default Add a function Msxspread

    Hello funyoo
    Please Your_Lucky_EURGBP_rdb_v3_Alpari increase in a function Msxspread

  9. #29
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shisuyu View Post
    Hello funyoo
    Please Your_Lucky_EURGBP_rdb_v3_Alpari increase in a function Msxspread
    I don't understand your request, and where is this v3 version ?

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shisuyu View Post
    Hello funyoo
    Please Your_Lucky_EURGBP_rdb_v3_Alpari increase in a function Msxspread
    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    I don't understand your request, and where is this v3 version ?
    Sorry, just not annex upload
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tags for this Thread

100, alpari, automated trading, backtesting, broker, brokers, change, coding, demo, eur, expert, forex, fxopen, gbp, how to, indicator, mql, profit, profitable, real, request, review, strategy, system, test, thank you, time, trading

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •