Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40
  22 22 Attachment(s)    

Thread: MyLucky ( EUR/GBP )

  1. #1

    Default MyLucky ( EUR/GBP )

    This is the forum in Indonesia to see EA, can not read Indonesian, and the latest version of MyLuckyProV07p not available for download MyLucky - FXOpen forex forum - forex review - trading methods - education - analytics. In the EUR / GBP M5 on the transaction, the owner would like to optimize the test. (English is not my mother tongue)
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    There is babylon that can translate malaysian if I remind well :

    Malaysia | English | Dictionary & Translation by Babylon

  3. #3
    Junior Member giovaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    25

    Default my lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by shisuyu View Post
    This is the forum in Indonesia to see EA, can not read Indonesian, and the latest version of MyLuckyProV07p not available for download MyLucky - FXOpen forex forum - forex review - trading methods - education - analytics. In the EUR / GBP M5 on the transaction, the owner would like to optimize the test. (English is not my mother tongue)
    hi shisuyu
    this ea just may be used at market sideway,she 's that outboard will loss.
    This EA not automated everyday,but has on of manually terminological market.
    target tide everyday maximal 20 % to prevent market changed tren from sideway before attained targets.
    if can use indicator i. tren,or the other for what do can read condisi sideway and deadly EA cut loss's fiber if market sideway passes and target be reached.
    mylucky pro v07 I have never been know.
    but there is my friend that adds fractal at in coding to usufruct one more lovely and can be used at alpari.
    this ea also has once been worked through in here

    MyLuckyPro V.0.5p

  4. #4

    Default

    Automated Trading Championship in 2008 came in the first place seems to also use this strategy. Http://championship.mql4.com/2008/cn/users/PrizmaL/

  5. #5

    Default

    Here is the latest version and modified by other people, that i think is more safer and profitable. Hope this help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    There is babylon that can translate malaysian if I remind well :

    Malaysia | English | Dictionary & Translation by Babylon
    Funyoo, they write in Indonesia language, a bit different to Malay language, because some time they write in short form that cannot be translated...

  7. #7
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yast77 View Post
    Funyoo, they write in Indonesia language, a bit different to Malay language, because some time they write in short form that cannot be translated...
    Oh ok. Thanks for the code.

  8. #8
    Junior Member giovaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    25

    Default you lucky rdb 04

    risk 50 lucky RDB P04 Alpari
    Attached Images Attached Images MyLucky ( EUR/GBP )-your_lucky_eurgbp_2008_v1a_alpari-gif 
    Last edited by giovaldo; 12-01-2008 at 22:43.

  9. #9

    Default

    Thank you yast77 to provide code-sharing

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Hi guys.

    I`m still testing MyLucky V04. Here is my demo statement.
    Attached Images Attached Images MyLucky ( EUR/GBP )-detailedstatement-gif 
    Last edited by bobdirlei; 12-11-2008 at 17:14.

Tags for this Thread

100, alpari, automated trading, backtesting, broker, brokers, change, coding, demo, eur, expert, forex, fxopen, gbp, how to, indicator, mql, profit, profitable, real, request, review, strategy, system, test, thank you, time, trading

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •