Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47
  16 16 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Firebird v63G

  1. #21

    Default "excessive loss "message

    hi everyone,
    im newbie here, im using firebird v63g version in my live account but i keep getting this message " Excessive loss" and the robot stop trading cause of that message, i have enough money in my account. can you pls help me!!
    thanks

  2. #22

    Thumbs up need help!

    hi funyoo,
    i have firebird v63g doing fine with me in demo account, but in my live account is different story i keep getting this " Excessive loss" message cause the robot not to trade at all, i read somewhere something to do with stoploss or equity and so on... im not a programmer or coder would you be kind enough to send a file of firebird v63g without this annoying "Excessive loss" pop up alert".
    thank you.

  3. #23
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toby123 View Post
    hi funyoo,
    i have firebird v63g doing fine with me in demo account, but in my live account is different story i keep getting this " Excessive loss" message cause the robot not to trade at all, i read somewhere something to do with stoploss or equity and so on... im not a programmer or coder would you be kind enough to send a file of firebird v63g without this annoying "Excessive loss" pop up alert".
    thank you.
    Hi toby123,

    Find this in the code :

    Code:
    Alert("excessive loss!");
    And delete it.

  4. #24

    Default

    hi funyoo,
    thank you for your response sorry for this but my big problem is to where to find the code i just download the firebird 63g EX4 file and attach to expert folder i dont know after that, would you mind sending me a new copy firebird v63g without the excessive loss alert. thank you so much for your help!
    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi toby123,

    Find this in the code :

    Code:
    Alert("excessive loss!");
    And delete it.

  5. #25
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toby123 View Post
    hi funyoo,
    thank you for your response sorry for this but my big problem is to where to find the code i just download the firebird 63g EX4 file and attach to expert folder i dont know after that, would you mind sending me a new copy firebird v63g without the excessive loss alert. thank you so much for your help!
    Here it is.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #26

    Default

    thanks a million funyoo
    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Here it is.

  7. #27

    Default

    hi funyoo,
    i tried the version you send to me without Excissive loss alert working fine for about 7 hours in my live account and then the noise sound keep coming back but without any message causing the robot to stop working. can you pls help me and send me the v63g without all this annoying alert noise thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Here it is.

  8. #28
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toby123 View Post
    hi funyoo,
    i tried the version you send to me without Excissive loss alert working fine for about 7 hours in my live account and then the noise sound keep coming back but without any message causing the robot to stop working. can you pls help me and send me the v63g without all this annoying alert noise thank you.
    Hi toby123,

    Here it is.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  9. #29

    Smile

    hi funyoo,
    your very good to me but the one you send just now is not working in live account, all i can see on the top left corner the currency pair and five decimal number (same when i have Excessive loss message) is not indicating the max drawdown,max orders open,and current divergence. all i want is firebird 63g working in live account, i know i ask you to remove this "excessive alert" message and the sound alert cause i noticed that this is the reason why the robot not working,im probably wrong! i know funyoo that your able provide me a copy of firebird63g to use in my live account the one without bug thank you!(sorry for my english)
    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi toby123,

    Here it is.

  10. #30
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toby123 View Post
    hi funyoo,
    your very good to me but the one you send just now is not working in live account, all i can see on the top left corner the currency pair and five decimal number (same when i have Excessive loss message) is not indicating the max drawdown,max orders open,and current divergence. all i want is firebird 63g working in live account, i know i ask you to remove this "excessive alert" message and the sound alert cause i noticed that this is the reason why the robot not working,im probably wrong! i know funyoo that your able provide me a copy of firebird63g to use in my live account the one without bug thank you!(sorry for my english)
    Ok, try this one.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Similar Threads

  1. Firebird v63G trader seven Heiken Ashi
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 12:11
  2. Firebird v63G trader seven Heiken Ashi
    By rptrader in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 08:26
  3. Firebird-v63H04_Heiken_Ash_vs1.
    By shisuyu in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 07:05
  4. Firebird v63G trader seven 3MA
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 13:11

Tags for this Thread

100, backtest, broker, change, copy, demo, divergence, ecn, eur, eurusd, ex4, expert, forex, free, gbpusd, how to, indicators, japan, live, live account, magic, magic number, metatrader, mq4, mql, profit, programmer, programming, request, robot, stop, stoploss, strategy, test, thank you, time, tool, trading, trailing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •