Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47
  16 16 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Firebird v63G

  1. #1

    Default Firebird v63G

    I'm not exactly what version this is.. but looks good for results so far.


    this one is on M30

    set included.
    Attached Images Attached Images Firebird v63G-detailedstatement-gif 
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markbto View Post
    I'm not exactly what version this is.. but looks good for results so far.


    this one is on M30

    set included.
    It is the original one. Post moved.

    Thanks for sharing your statement, it is very appreciated.

    We need more testers like you.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markbto View Post
    I'm not exactly what version this is.. but looks good for results so far.


    this one is on M30

    set included.

    do we need to attach indicators for this or just an EA alone? thanks!

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forexnoobs View Post
    do we need to attach indicators for this or just an EA alone? thanks!
    no extra indicators are needed, I have found very good luck with this ea. currently forward testing with other settings, and different variants of Fire bird, in this version of fire bird there are static setting for a couple currency, and have removed them with remark's in the code as to allow me to set my own perimeters.

    if like working with FB, PM me with you msn.. maybe we can come up with some strategy's

    **Original**
    Code:
      switch(MagicNumber) {// included by Renato
      case 26910: // EURUSD,M30 // optmized 06/03/20
    //     MA_length=18; // George's setting
    //    MA_timeframe=30;
    //     MAtype=0;
    //     Percent=0.15; // George's setting
    //     TradeOnFriday=1;
         slip=100;
    //     Lots=0.05;
    //     TakeProfit=30; // George's setting
    //     Stoploss=300;
    //     PipStep=5; 
    //     IncreasementType=0.0;
    //     DVLimit = 8; // included by Renato
    //     OpeningHour = 6; // included by Renato
    //     ClosingHour = 14; // included by Renato
         break;
      case 25803: // GBPUSD,M30
    //     MA_length=18;
    //     MA_timeframe=30;
    //     MAtype=0;
         Percent=0.25;
         TradeOnFriday=1;
         slip=100;
    //     Lots=0.05;
    //     TakeProfit=30;
    //     Stoploss=100;
         PipStep=5;
         IncreasementType=0.0;
         DVLimit = 8; // included by Renato
         OpeningHour = 7; // included by Renato
         ClosingHour = 15; // included by Renato
         break;
      case 26715: // EURCHF,M30 // optmized 06/03/20
         MA_length=18; 
         MA_timeframe=30; 
         MAtype=0; 
         Percent=0.1; 
         TradeOnFriday=1; 
         slip=100; 
         Lots=0.05; 
         TakeProfit=10; 
         Stoploss=300; 
         PipStep=7; 
         IncreasementType=0.0; 
         DVLimit = 6; // included by Renato
         OpeningHour = 6; // included by Renato
         ClosingHour = 14; // included by Renato
         break;



    **My Mods**
    Code:
      switch(MagicNumber) {// included by Renato
      case 26910: // EURUSD,M30 // optmized 06/03/20
    //     MA_length=18; // George's setting
    //    MA_timeframe=30;
    //     MAtype=0;
    //     Percent=0.15; // George's setting
    //     TradeOnFriday=1;
         slip=100;
    //     Lots=0.05;
    //     TakeProfit=30; // George's setting
    //     Stoploss=300;
    //     PipStep=5; 
    //     IncreasementType=0.0;
    //     DVLimit = 8; // included by Renato
    //     OpeningHour = 6; // included by Renato
    //     ClosingHour = 14; // included by Renato
         break;
      case 25803: // GBPUSD,M30
    //     MA_length=18;
    //     MA_timeframe=30;
    //     MAtype=0;
    //     Percent=0.25;
    //     TradeOnFriday=1;
         slip=100;
    //     Lots=0.05;
    //     TakeProfit=30;
    //     Stoploss=100;
    //     PipStep=5;
    //     IncreasementType=0.0;
    //     DVLimit = 8; // included by Renato
    //     OpeningHour = 7; // included by Renato
    //     ClosingHour = 15; // included by Renato
         break;
      case 26715: // EURCHF,M30 // optmized 06/03/20
    //     MA_length=18; 
    //     MA_timeframe=30; 
    //     MAtype=0; 
    //     Percent=0.1; 
    //     TradeOnFriday=1; 
         slip=100; 
    //     Lots=0.05; 
    //     TakeProfit=10; 
    //     Stoploss=300; 
    //     PipStep=7; 
    //     IncreasementType=0.0; 
    //     DVLimit = 6; // included by Renato
    //     OpeningHour = 6; // included by Renato
    //     ClosingHour = 14; // included by Renato
         break;

  5. #5

    Default

    Good results Markbto! :-)

    Have you made any other updates to your settings? Or, are you still using the same one's that you posted in the set file above?

    Also, what pairs are you currently trading? TIA!

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    thanks markbto, I'm going to try this on my demo this week and let's see the results...I wanna put some trailing stop on this ea...let's say my TP is still 100pips but when 20pips hit then it will start trailing pip by pip..but nice results on your account..do you still got good results last week?

  7. #7

    Default

    So how is your test going?

    ES


    Quote Originally Posted by markbto View Post
    I'm not exactly what version this is.. but looks good for results so far.


    this one is on M30

    set included.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bnbb2004 View Post
    Good results Markbto! :-)

    Have you made any other updates to your settings? Or, are you still using the same one's that you posted in the set file above?

    Also, what pairs are you currently trading? TIA!
    yes, I feel that Firebird is very good ea, however the trick is to find the right settings. finally got a VPS, more space for forward testing, I think I'm going to be a fan of the TS version, I'll start posting some results in a few weeks, also setup metatrader to upload my results to my webspace, feel free to check them out my forex data

    I'm trying to test multiple pairs on mini account with start capital of $20

  9. #9

    Default

    Update: new info


    I have found out that it is not needed to comment out the entire internal code to avoid using internal settings, simply find

    SetupGlobalVariables();

    and change to

    // SetupGlobalVariables();

    the // is basically a comment statement, and stop from using that line of code.




    Quote Originally Posted by markbto View Post
    no extra indicators are needed, I have found very good luck with this ea. currently forward testing with other settings, and different variants of Fire bird, in this version of fire bird there are static setting for a couple currency, and have removed them with remark's in the code as to allow me to set my own perimeters.

    if like working with FB, PM me with you msn.. maybe we can come up with some strategy's

    **Original**
    Code:
      switch(MagicNumber) {// included by Renato
      case 26910: // EURUSD,M30 // optmized 06/03/20
    //     MA_length=18; // George's setting
    //    MA_timeframe=30;
    //     MAtype=0;
    //     Percent=0.15; // George's setting
    //     TradeOnFriday=1;
         slip=100;
    //     Lots=0.05;
    //     TakeProfit=30; // George's setting
    //     Stoploss=300;
    //     PipStep=5; 
    //     IncreasementType=0.0;
    //     DVLimit = 8; // included by Renato
    //     OpeningHour = 6; // included by Renato
    //     ClosingHour = 14; // included by Renato
         break;
      case 25803: // GBPUSD,M30
    //     MA_length=18;
    //     MA_timeframe=30;
    //     MAtype=0;
         Percent=0.25;
         TradeOnFriday=1;
         slip=100;
    //     Lots=0.05;
    //     TakeProfit=30;
    //     Stoploss=100;
         PipStep=5;
         IncreasementType=0.0;
         DVLimit = 8; // included by Renato
         OpeningHour = 7; // included by Renato
         ClosingHour = 15; // included by Renato
         break;
      case 26715: // EURCHF,M30 // optmized 06/03/20
         MA_length=18; 
         MA_timeframe=30; 
         MAtype=0; 
         Percent=0.1; 
         TradeOnFriday=1; 
         slip=100; 
         Lots=0.05; 
         TakeProfit=10; 
         Stoploss=300; 
         PipStep=7; 
         IncreasementType=0.0; 
         DVLimit = 6; // included by Renato
         OpeningHour = 6; // included by Renato
         ClosingHour = 14; // included by Renato
         break;



    **My Mods**
    Code:
      switch(MagicNumber) {// included by Renato
      case 26910: // EURUSD,M30 // optmized 06/03/20
    //     MA_length=18; // George's setting
    //    MA_timeframe=30;
    //     MAtype=0;
    //     Percent=0.15; // George's setting
    //     TradeOnFriday=1;
         slip=100;
    //     Lots=0.05;
    //     TakeProfit=30; // George's setting
    //     Stoploss=300;
    //     PipStep=5; 
    //     IncreasementType=0.0;
    //     DVLimit = 8; // included by Renato
    //     OpeningHour = 6; // included by Renato
    //     ClosingHour = 14; // included by Renato
         break;
      case 25803: // GBPUSD,M30
    //     MA_length=18;
    //     MA_timeframe=30;
    //     MAtype=0;
    //     Percent=0.25;
    //     TradeOnFriday=1;
         slip=100;
    //     Lots=0.05;
    //     TakeProfit=30;
    //     Stoploss=100;
    //     PipStep=5;
    //     IncreasementType=0.0;
    //     DVLimit = 8; // included by Renato
    //     OpeningHour = 7; // included by Renato
    //     ClosingHour = 15; // included by Renato
         break;
      case 26715: // EURCHF,M30 // optmized 06/03/20
    //     MA_length=18; 
    //     MA_timeframe=30; 
    //     MAtype=0; 
    //     Percent=0.1; 
    //     TradeOnFriday=1; 
         slip=100; 
    //     Lots=0.05; 
    //     TakeProfit=10; 
    //     Stoploss=300; 
    //     PipStep=7; 
    //     IncreasementType=0.0; 
    //     DVLimit = 6; // included by Renato
    //     OpeningHour = 6; // included by Renato
    //     ClosingHour = 14; // included by Renato
         break;

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markbto View Post
    yes, I feel that Firebird is very good ea, however the trick is to find the right settings. finally got a VPS, more space for forward testing, I think I'm going to be a fan of the TS version, I'll start posting some results in a few weeks, also setup metatrader to upload my results to my webspace, feel free to check them out my forex data

    I'm trying to test multiple pairs on mini account with start capital of $20
    Markbto,

    You may want to use this EA tool to test multiple pairs. It displays the profit/losses from each closed trade - pretty handy tool. :-)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Similar Threads

  1. Firebird v63G trader seven Heiken Ashi
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 12:11
  2. Firebird v63G trader seven Heiken Ashi
    By rptrader in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 08:26
  3. Firebird-v63H04_Heiken_Ash_vs1.
    By shisuyu in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 07:05
  4. Firebird v63G trader seven 3MA
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 13:11

Tags for this Thread

100, backtest, broker, change, copy, demo, divergence, ecn, eur, eurusd, ex4, expert, forex, free, gbpusd, how to, indicators, japan, live, live account, magic, magic number, metatrader, mq4, mql, profit, programmer, programming, request, robot, stop, stoploss, strategy, test, thank you, time, tool, trading, trailing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •