Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  10 10 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Easy Rsx

  1. #1
    Member tinohrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohrid
    Posts
    44

    Post Easy Rsx

    Hi people, can anybody make som EA from this simple strategy????
    RSX(14) See in the picture, i think that the situation is completly clear!! This strategy is profitable more than 80% if you entry at right time. Never happens to loss two times in order, so my recomand its: if you use stop loss (not bigger than 20% of your take profit) to set next order martingale with double lot bigger than first, and if you loss again the third and last order should be double bigger than third order.Use breakeven if your price didn't touch take profit.

    If you dont use stop loss, you should be have a good money menagment and patience, what is the better way for successful trading, and sure bigger account$$$$$$

    Mr.Funyo please answer, say"NO" if you want,but just answer.THANKS
    Attached Images Attached Images Easy Rsx-gb-usd-gif 
    Last edited by tinohrid; 11-02-2009 at 11:27.
    valentin

  2. #2

    Default

    Have you met these conditions http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/id...t-request.html
    yes or no? If no, why not as they are required?

    Quote Originally Posted by tinohrid View Post
    Hi people, can anybody make som EA from this simple strategy????
    RSX(14) See in the picture, i think that the situation is completly clear!! This strategy is profitable more than 80% if you entry at right time. Never happens to loss two times in order, so my recomand its: if you use stop loss (not bigger than 20% of your take profit) to set next order martingale with double lot bigger than first, and if you loss again the third and last order should be double bigger than third order.Use breakeven if your price didn't touch take profit.

    If you dont use stop loss, you should be have a good money menagment and patience, what is the better way for successful trading, and sure bigger account$$$$$$

    Mr.Funyo please answer, say"NO" if you want,but just answer.THANKS

  3. #3
    Member tinohrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohrid
    Posts
    44

    Default Rsults

    I will post my results from my live account to the end of these week!!
    valentin

  4. #4
    Member tinohrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohrid
    Posts
    44

    Default Start

    My first trade these week USD-CHF order buy TP 90 pips ....LIVE...
    Attached Images Attached Images Easy Rsx-usd-chf-gif 
    valentin

  5. #5
    Member tinohrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohrid
    Posts
    44

    Wink T.P.

    Quote Originally Posted by tinohrid View Post
    My first trade these week USD-CHF order buy TP 90 pips ....LIVE...
    LIVE , faster than i expect.
    Attached Images Attached Images Easy Rsx-usd-chf-day-1-gif 
    valentin

  6. #6
    Member tinohrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohrid
    Posts
    44

    Default Live

    Order 2 AUD-CAD Sell, TP 56 pips

    -LIVE-
    Attached Images Attached Images Easy Rsx-order-2-gif 
    valentin

  7. #7
    Member tinohrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohrid
    Posts
    44

    Default Watch and learn

    LIVE making pips and eat chocolate!
    Attached Images Attached Images Easy Rsx-gbp-nzd-real-live-gif 
    valentin

  8. #8
    Member tinohrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohrid
    Posts
    44

    Default close order

    Quote Originally Posted by tinohrid View Post
    LIVE making pips and eat chocolate!
    I close order with +114 pips becouse the support level::))

    We waith for closing order from AUD-CAD , but patience.

    Funyo how are you
    Attached Images Attached Images Easy Rsx-gbp-nzd-real-live1-gif 
    valentin

  9. #9
    Member tinohrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohrid
    Posts
    44

    Default Time for breakeven

    [QUOTE=tinohrid;20538]Order 2 AUD-CAD Sell, TP 56 pips

    -LIVE-

    LIVE..... Status for AUD-CAD + 58 pips, Breakeven start work!
    Attached Images Attached Images Easy Rsx-aud-cad2-gif 
    valentin

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    261

    Lightbulb

    [QUOTE=tinohrid;20575]
    Quote Originally Posted by tinohrid View Post
    Order 2 AUD-CAD Sell, TP 56 pips

    -LIVE-

    LIVE..... Status for AUD-CAD + 58 pips, Breakeven start work!


    Nice job. divergence trading is always good, but to convert this in a successful EA is almost impossible, unfortunately. So u have furthermore to sit and watch and sit and watch..... no way to do that on the long run..

    better a robot do the daily job, even when its not a divergence EA
    https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/pcmax8multi/3400
    https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/p...1-nanolot/3757

Similar Threads

  1. Forex is very easy job.
    By shereali in forum Fundamentals
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-27-2015, 17:35
  2. Is forex easy way to earn?
    By tenkofx in forum Trading discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-15-2014, 10:22
  3. Which is easy-Forex or Business?
    By shereali in forum Trading discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-18-2014, 13:19
  4. Easy Open System
    By Wobstix in forum Scripts and other tools
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 20:40

Tags for this Thread

100, bands, breakeven, change, closing, divergence, eas, expert, forex, forex robot, forex trading, indicator, learn, live, live account, manual, manual trading, martingale, money, online, profit, profitable, request, robot, robots, signal, signals, simple, stop, strategy, support, system, time, trading, trend, usd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •