Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44
  10 10 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Waddah_Attar_Explosion EA

  1. #21
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Hi hameed412412 and lucky30,

    Ok, oneorderpercolor option, deadzoneline, and second time zone (start2, end2) added.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi hameed412412 and lucky30,

    Ok, oneorderpercolor option, deadzoneline, and second time zone (start2, end2) added.
    Thanks a lot Funyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by lucky30 View Post
    hey mates i will post my set file tonite as well and just to confirm funyoo:

    the 2 separate time zones and time filter fixed
    1 trade per signal, ea will only reset for a 2nd buy or a 2nd sell trade once bar turns to opposite color and then back again and has to adhere to entry confirmations

    on entry, bar height has to be above the actual dotted dead zone line not the yellow line, which this height needs to be user adjustable as a setting

    on exit if marked dead zone exit is true, bar height must be below the actual dotted dead zone line not the yellow line, which this height needs to be user adjustable as a setting

    Lucky
    Hey Lucky30, now it's your turn to post the set file.

    Have a good weekend !

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi hameed412412 and lucky30,

    Ok, oneorderpercolor option, deadzoneline, and second time zone (start2, end2) added.
    Thanks for the EA Funnyou.

    Could you separate the tp and sl into an OrderModify to be compatible with ECN type brokers.

    Thanks.

    DAve R.

  4. #24

    Default

    Thanks funyoo!!


    Hey Lucky30, now it's your turn to post the set file
    Hold on mate! let me test with the new version and I'll post it, I didn't use stop loss on previous test because of the time filter and deadzone line issue, give me a day or so here!

  5. #25
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by droland View Post
    Thanks for the EA Funnyou.

    Could you separate the tp and sl into an OrderModify to be compatible with ECN type brokers.

    Thanks.

    DAve R.
    Hi droland,

    Ok here is a new version with the modifyafter option.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #26

    Default Set file

    Quote Originally Posted by lucky30 View Post
    Thanks funyoo!!




    Hold on mate! let me test with the new version and I'll post it, I didn't use stop loss on previous test because of the time filter and deadzone line issue, give me a day or so here!


    Hey Lucky, got the set files yet??

    thanks

  7. #27

    Default

    Funyoo,

    I loaded it in Forex MT4 and it crashed.!

    I have been getting a lot of these lately. Including the Donchian scalper

  8. #28
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bcajes View Post
    Funyoo,

    I loaded it in Forex MT4 and it crashed.!

    I have been getting a lot of these lately. Including the Donchian scalper
    Hi bcajes,

    Open the mq4 with MetaEditor, compile it, then copy paste the ex4 file in the experts folder.

  9. #29

    Default

    Thanks funyoo!

  10. #30

    Default

    Funyoo,

    Forex MT4 platform still crashed.

Tags for this Thread

100, average, brokers, candle, change, color, copy, donchian, ecn, eurusd, ex4, experts, forex, funyoo, hours, indicator, indicators, level, limit, live, manual, money, mq4, mt4, profit, real, resistance, scalper, signal, simple, stop, strategies, support, systems, test, time, trading, trailing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •