Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
 6 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Sonic slope directional - trendfollower

  1. #11

    Default

    Hi,
    Could this ea be modified so that entry is based on signal from nonlagma , but it only enters if sonic slope directional is confirming entry? Manually back testing this seems work.

    thanks

  2. #12
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nevic View Post
    Hi,
    Could this ea be modified so that entry is based on signal from nonlagma , but it only enters if sonic slope directional is confirming entry? Manually back testing this seems work.

    thanks
    Hi nevic,

    Here is a new version.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    hello funyoo
    sorry for my bad english. I from Athens Greece.
    very good work from you.
    can you please in this expert (in version 1.01)Sonic Slope Directional - TrendFollower EA v1.01.mq4 add a martingale and timefilter?
    Thank you

  4. #14
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maras View Post
    hello funyoo
    sorry for my bad english. I from Athens Greece.
    very good work from you.
    can you please in this expert (in version 1.01)Sonic Slope Directional - TrendFollower EA v1.01.mq4 add a martingale and timefilter?
    Thank you
    Hi maras,

    Martingale and time filter added.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    thank you. work fine

    I thought the below
    it is possible?
    using 2 or 3 timeframes
    when in M15 and M5 is same direction(long), then in M1 go long (when the signal is long).
    Exit in M1 when the signal is not long.
    waiting from the next signal in M1

  6. #16
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maras View Post
    thank you. work fine

    I thought the below
    it is possible?
    using 2 or 3 timeframes
    when in M15 and M5 is same direction(long), then in M1 go long (when the signal is long).
    Exit in M1 when the signal is not long.
    waiting from the next signal in M1
    What filters do you want to use on M15 and M5, sonic and/or nonlagma ?

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    sorry better use both
    Last edited by maras; 11-24-2009 at 14:10.

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    martingale not work in Sonic Slope Directional - TrendFollower EA v1.03.mq4
    can you please fix this?

  9. #19
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maras View Post
    martingale not work in Sonic Slope Directional - TrendFollower EA v1.03.mq4
    can you please fix this?
    Hi maras,

    Filter options added.

    Note : the martingale is a "closed martingale", to make it work you have to set maxtrade on 1, tradesperbar on 1, oppositeclose on true and then to set the sl and the tp.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Similar Threads

  1. Directional Bar EA
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors backtesting
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 06:48
  2. Directional Filter
    By sirkeen in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 19:58

Tags for this Thread

ea request, expert, funyoo, indicators, martingale, mq4, request, signal, strategy, thank you, timefilter, trend

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •