Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
 9 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Random Flow EA

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi LV,

    Ok basketpercent and basketpips rewritten.

    Multiplier=nfactor applied to the pending orders. It is working for me.

    Hi Funyoo,

    Still, the EA at sometime doesn't close all open orders (even in basketpercent and/or basketpips), and when this happens, it stops opening new positions...
    Please add the following option: new cycle with random entry or new cycle with last winning entry.


    Best Regards,

    LV
    Last edited by Lordvader; 12-12-2009 at 12:22.

  2. #22
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordvader View Post
    Hi Funyoo,

    Still, the EA at sometime doesn't close all open orders (even in basketpercent and/or basketpips), and when this happens, it stops opening new positions...
    Please add the following option: new cycle with random entry or new cycle with last winning entry.


    Best Regards,

    LV
    Hi Lordvader,

    I have made a test on Alpari US, it is working perfectly. I have added some comments to help you to find what are the current profit pips/percent.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default

    It doesn't seem to close the trades when it should. I'm using the default settings and on 1/5/09 it opens 5 sell trades which don't get closed even when the pips are some +8000. Using Alpari, EU, TF15.

  4. #24
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TraderTero View Post
    It doesn't seem to close the trades when it should. I'm using the default settings and on 1/5/09 it opens 5 sell trades which don't get closed even when the pips are some +8000. Using Alpari, EU, TF15.
    Hi TraderTero,

    You have to enable basketpercent and/or basketpips for the exit.

  5. #25

    Default

    I have been backtesting, and it works fine at the start, before creating ordermodify error 130 after a few trades.

    im using gomarkets - with ecn on, and hiding TP+SL.

    is there a drama in converting the SL to price? or anything like that? its performance up until the errors appear seems great. I cannot figure out why it occurs.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi Lordvader,

    I have made a test on Alpari US, it is working perfectly. I have added some comments to help you to find what are the current profit pips/percent.
    the comments would be a nice feature for all of your future EAs Funyoo thanks

  7. #27

    Default

    Maybe Lordvader can tell us if the new EA is trading according to his original plan or not.

    I like that this is based on Price action, as a forum I think we should be focusing on more price action based EA's instead of trading on lagging indicators

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi Lordvader,

    I have made a test on Alpari US, it is working perfectly. I have added some comments to help you to find what are the current profit pips/percent.
    Hi Funyoo,

    The Issue continues with me. I'm testing it on UWC trader and it still doesn't close with profit all open positions, beside I've set basketpips to 10 pips, and it's closing one position with 30 pips profit... (I've set take profit to 0 (zero))

    I have the same problem as TraderTero.

    Everything else is ok!

    Regards,

    LV
    Last edited by Lordvader; 12-14-2009 at 00:26.

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordvader View Post
    Hi Funyoo,

    The Issue continues with me. I'm testing it on UWC trader and it still doesn't close with profit all open positions, beside I've set basketpips to 10 pips, and it's closing one position with 30 pips profit... (I've set take profit to 0 (zero))

    I have the same problem as TraderTero.

    Everything else is ok!

    Regards,

    LV
    Hi Funyoo,

    Could you correct my EA requests please?

    Kind Regards,

    LV

Similar Threads

  1. Best software for order flow and depth of market
    By fxtester in forum Softwares
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2015, 15:40
  2. Forex Price Movement, Is It Random ?
    By CycleTrader in forum Trading discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 11:30

Tags for this Thread

add, alpari, average, backtesting, change, closing, eas, ecn, flow, funyoo, grid, indicator, indicators, manual, martingale, pips, price action, profit, signals, stop, strategy, test, thank you, time, trader, trading, trend

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •