Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
 7 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Piramid EA

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    12

    Default Piramid EA

    Hi Funyoo,

    Please prepare this EA for me.
    Thank you in advance,

    Robione
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    12

    Default

    EUR-USD-25PIP Level ( Long & Short Piramid )
    Attached Images Attached Images Piramid EA-eur-usd-25pip-level-jpg 

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Opening the touch of all levels.
    Attached Images Attached Images Piramid EA-signal-jpg 

  4. #4
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robione View Post
    Hi Funyoo,

    Please prepare this EA for me.
    Thank you in advance,

    Robione
    Hi robione,

    Thanks for the explanation.

    However, they are too brief, I don't understand the concept.

    We create a grid on weekly (buystop, sellstop), if one level is hit, we create a grid (buystop, sellstop) on a smaller timeframe ?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    12

    Default Open positions

    Hi Funyoo!


    The trading continuous, the timeframe does not count. We open positons all levels if he is needed repeatedly based on the signal.
    We end all positions when the open positions attained the particular value at the time of closing ( Total Profit, Total Loss )

    You can take the road from this ??
    Attached Images Attached Images Piramid EA-signals-jpg 

  6. #6
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robione View Post
    Hi Funyoo!


    The trading continuous, the timeframe does not count. We open positons all levels if he is needed repeatedly based on the signal.
    We end all positions when the open positions attained the particular value at the time of closing ( Total Profit, Total Loss )

    You can take the road from this ??
    Hi robione,

    Thanks for the explanations.

    Here is the expert advisor.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Hi funyoo

    Thank you for the program

    I try his function

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    12

    Default

    hi funyoo!

    The robot entry and a position constructor's function works well. There is a problem with the getting out.

    The profit name a variable does not show the current balance. please rewrite it so that let the current balance be seen there.

    I would like to have a variable like that announced how many open positions are opened actually how.


    closing conditions :

    Target profit1 : if the account is his balance = Target profit1 value
    Target profit2 : if the number of open positions > "xxx" ( such as :8 ) and if the account is his balance >= Target profit2 value

    Target loss : if the account is his balance = Target loss value


    this would be needed to program


    thx

  9. #9
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robione View Post
    hi funyoo!

    The robot entry and a position constructor's function works well. There is a problem with the getting out.

    The profit name a variable does not show the current balance. please rewrite it so that let the current balance be seen there.

    I would like to have a variable like that announced how many open positions are opened actually how.


    closing conditions :

    Target profit1 : if the account is his balance = Target profit1 value
    Target profit2 : if the number of open positions > "xxx" ( such as :8 ) and if the account is his balance >= Target profit2 value

    Target loss : if the account is his balance = Target loss value


    this would be needed to program


    thx
    Hi robione,

    Here it is.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Backtest - Alpari UK - Pyramid EA.mq4 ( original )

    GBP/USD

    Deposit : 10000 USD
    Risk : 0.5 %
    SL: 30 PIP
    Trailingstop : 30 PIP
    Breakeven : 30 PIP


    Please test it in more
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tags for this Thread

100, advisor, alpari, alpari uk, backtest, broker, closing, eur, expert, expert advisor, funyoo, grid, live, live account, mq4, profit, robot, sells, signal, test, trading, usd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •