I have a very simple EA I would like to test, if you can program it, Funyoo.
The rules are quite simple:
1) Use of Bollinguer bands using the exponential average of X periods
2) Standar deviation for the Bands will be above 3, and defined by the user if possible
3) We will calculate the average of the last 70 periods for the bollinger bands with 1 standar deviation, and will use it as a filter.
The formula using prorealtime program should be like this (hope it helps):
variable1 = average(20)[close]+1*standardeviation
variable2 = average(20)[close]-1*standardeviation
variable3 = variable1-variable2
filtro = average(70)[variable3]
4) Filtro will be multiplied by a new variable (from 0.5 to 2) and used to form a new band
filterup = average(20)[close]+ z*filtro
filterdown = average(20)[close] -z*filtro
5) Finally, the rules for the EA:
Long: the BB is below the filterdown and the price crosses down the BB, we go long
Short: the BB is above the filterup and the price crosses up the BB
We add a Martingala option to double the position every XX pips
We close the position after getting YY pips of profit in all trades
I hope I have explaind the idea easily.