Would like to implement this strategy, could you arrange the EA?
To begin use a GBP/USD chart.
We are going to focus on the price range at 7:00am – 9:00am EST (1200-1400 UK time) only.
Next, find the highest high and the lowest low in that range and draw parallel horizontal lines through the marks to create a tunnel…
1. Open a 15 min Chart for a GBP/USD
2. Draw a vertical line at 7:00am (EST=NY time) time on your GBP/USD Chart.
3. Draw a vertical line at 9:00am time on your GBP/USD Chart.
4. Draw a Horizontal line at the high of candles/bars in between the vertical
5. Draw a Horizontal line at the Low of candles/bars in between the vertical
We put a buy stop at the high and sell stop at the low with stop loss at
the low (If your buying) and stop loss at the high (If your selling) or use trailing stop.
1. There are only 9 candles/bars in the 15 minute chart, between 7:00-9:00am.
2. If the Distance between the high and low is less than 50-60 pips, it could be very profitable.
3. If the Distance between the high and low is more than 50-60 pips, it could be not very profitable. (please enable filtering this situations)
4. If the price doesn't break the high/low, it’s a ranging market.
5. The signals are only valid for the current day, Next day you again need to
wait for the 7:00-9:00 time and 9 candles again.