Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
 8 Attachment(s)    

Thread: (Request) HG Scalper EA

  1. #1

    Default (Request) HG Scalper EA

    Hi funyoo.

    I saw this indi on another thread.. looks very interesting to be used as a scalper. It does repaint current bar. So all we need is a strategy like this:

    At each new bar:

    Check previous bar for red/blue signal.

    If red, enter sell. If blue, enter buy. If yellow, dont enter.

    Very important: Only work on previous bar. Not current.

    Then all we need is TP, SL and Break even settings. Time filter might be nice too.

    With this logic, we will trade every bar, unless previous bar is yellow. This logic will scalp the trend each bar.

    Will be very exciting to backtest

    Thanks funyoo
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2

    Default

    bump.......

  3. #3
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agentrfr View Post
    Hi funyoo.

    I saw this indi on another thread.. looks very interesting to be used as a scalper. It does repaint current bar. So all we need is a strategy like this:

    At each new bar:

    Check previous bar for red/blue signal.

    If red, enter sell. If blue, enter buy. If yellow, dont enter.

    Very important: Only work on previous bar. Not current.

    Then all we need is TP, SL and Break even settings. Time filter might be nice too.

    With this logic, we will trade every bar, unless previous bar is yellow. This logic will scalp the trend each bar.

    Will be very exciting to backtest

    Thanks funyoo
    Hi Agentrfr,

    Here is an EA.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. #4

    Default

    Doing well this NFP friday with trend of the Jap pairs. So far very positive 50% gain. However; no single trade has closed. Check logic please. I am just letting it go and see where it takes the trades whether they close or not.

    Demo starting at 10k, now equity at 15,700+. I wonder when the trades will close. Option for opposite close=true is on.

  5. #5

    Default Not closing orders.

    here is the pic.

    First pic see Balance still at 10k; equity at 15k+

    Second pic: see no closed orders.
    Attached Images Attached Images (Request) HG Scalper EA-hgscalper-gif (Request) HG Scalper EA-hgscalper2-gif 

  6. #6

    Default Buy orders only; no sell

    Logic error All my orders are long positions ONLY. See attached USDCHF. I can attach some more if you like more proof..
    Attached Images Attached Images (Request) HG Scalper EA-hgscalper2-no-se-and-108-gif 

  7. #7

    Default

    just change red in reda and the ea will sell also.

    if(
    red!=0 && red==0
    // must be:
    if(
    red!=0 && reda==0

  8. #8
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roodstaart View Post
    just change red in reda and the ea will sell also.

    if(
    red!=0 && red==0
    // must be:
    if(
    red!=0 && reda==0
    Hi roodstaart,

    Right, issue corrected.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi roodstaart,

    Right, issue corrected.
    Funyoo,
    please could you add MTF HG indi.
    Thank you
    Attached Files Attached Files

  10. #10
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmeldatrader View Post
    Funyoo,
    please could you add MTF HG indi.
    Thank you
    Hi cmeldatrader,

    Timeframe parameter and hgfilter option added.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Similar Threads

  1. (Request) Stochastic scalper
    By Agentrfr in forum Ideas for expert advisors
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 00:00

Tags for this Thread

backtest, change, closing, funyoo, hedge, repaint, request, scalper, signal, strategy, time, trend

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •