Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  12 12 Attachment(s)    

Thread: Aroon EA

  1. #1

    Default Aroon EA

    Hi funyoo,

    When time permits, could you code an EA based on this custom indy. Basically buy when line(ignore dots) is above 50 (number is specifiable by user) and sell when below line is below -50 (number is specifiable by user). Please use your usual EA options.

    Cheers.
    Attached Images Attached Images Aroon EA-aroon-gif 
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by claypot View Post
    Hi funyoo,

    When time permits, could you code an EA based on this custom indy. Basically buy when line(ignore dots) is above 50 (number is specifiable by user) and sell when below line is below -50 (number is specifiable by user). Please use your usual EA options.

    Cheers.
    Hi claypot,

    Here is an EA.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #3
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Here is a backtesting done on the period 2009-2010.

    EU H1.

    Total net profit : 468.79%
    RDD : 28.64%
    Attached Images Attached Images Aroon EA-strategytester-aroon-ea-eu-h1-gif 
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. #4

    Default

    Thaanks funyoo for your great work

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10

    Default

    I am new to this forum Ellite, so do not know how the thing works very well.

    Funyoo do to put the mantimgale in EA AROOW with determenado step.

    I'm trying to find bottom and top, but the indicator fails to mantigale doubles position and dismantles the average over five pip.

    Thank you.

  6. #6

    Default

    Funyoo,

    I have a request. Can we have separate initial buy level/initial sell levels, then separate open Buy/sell Levels.

    Example: Initial Sell Level 50, open buy level at -20; Initial BuyLevel -50 with open buy level +20

    Thank you.

  7. #7

    Default

    Correction:

    Example: Initial Sell Level 50, open sell level at -20; Initial BuyLevel -50 with open buy level +20

    Thank you.

  8. #8

    Default

    good one, which parameters to optimize for other pairs?

  9. #9

    Default

    Funyoo's set file has it on Reverse. So basically selling when overbought and buy when oversold. It works but it may take a good drawdown.

    So my idea is wait.. so there are separate initial buy/sell levels, at -50/50 then open a buy/sell at 0 or +20/-20

    When funyoo gets the chance, then we can test it.

    thanks

  10. #10
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marco Tess View Post
    I am new to this forum Ellite, so do not know how the thing works very well.

    Funyoo do to put the mantimgale in EA AROOW with determenado step.

    I'm trying to find bottom and top, but the indicator fails to mantigale doubles position and dismantles the average over five pip.

    Thank you.
    Hi Marco Tess,

    Martingale option added.

    Martingale : You can set a closed martingale : martingale=true, maxtrades=1, basketpercent or basketpips=true. Or an open martingale : martingale=true, tradesperbar=100, basketpercent or basketpips=true, addpositions=true. Scalping : You can use timeout and target, time filter, set maxtrades=1, changedirection=true to optimize the scalping.

    Quote Originally Posted by bcajes View Post
    Funyoo's set file has it on Reverse. So basically selling when overbought and buy when oversold. It works but it may take a good drawdown.

    So my idea is wait.. so there are separate initial buy/sell levels, at -50/50 then open a buy/sell at 0 or +20/-20

    When funyoo gets the chance, then we can test it.

    thanks
    Hi bcajes,

    Useinitiallevels option added.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Similar Threads

  1. Local VertexFX script based on Aroon Oscillator indicator
    By yts in forum Scripts and other tools
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2013, 09:01

Tags for this Thread

100, average, backtesting, candle, funyoo, indicator, live, martingale, news, profit, request, robot, scalping, signal, test, thank you, time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •