Results 1 to 9 of 9
 1 Attachment(s)    

Thread: EA Expert Master EURUSD

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    23

    Default EA Expert Master EURUSD

    Hi MR funyoo ,,
    please I like to ask a favorite
    I have expert ( master ) it is Great but it only work for EURUSD
    can you help me to allow it to work with any pairs.
    Best Regards
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zezocool View Post
    Hi MR funyoo ,,
    please I like to ask a favorite
    I have expert ( master ) it is Great but it only work for EURUSD
    can you help me to allow it to work with any pairs.
    Best Regards
    Hi zezocool and welcome!

    You can test it on other pairs as there is no limitation in the code.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Hi zezocool and welcome!

    You can test it on other pairs as there is no limitation in the code.
    I try to test it in other pairs but it didn't open any order

  4. #4
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zezocool View Post
    I try to test it in other pairs but it didn't open any order
    Have you tried in demo or backtesting ?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Have you tried in demo or backtesting ?
    In backtest and this message appear when I make a backtest

    Expert_Master_EURUSD GBPJPY,H1: OrderSend error 138

  6. #6
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zezocool View Post
    In backtest and this message appear when I make a backtest

    Expert_Master_EURUSD GBPJPY,H1: OrderSend error 138
    This is a requote error, the order is not send enough fast. You have to ask to the author to create pending orders instead of direct orders.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    This is a requote error, the order is not send enough fast. You have to ask to the author to create pending orders instead of direct orders.
    Can you make expert with the same strategy but work with all of pairs?

  8. #8
    Administrator funyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zezocool View Post
    Can you make expert with the same strategy but work with all of pairs?
    Try it in demo on other pairs, it should work because there is no limit depending on the symbol.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funyoo View Post
    Try it in demo on other pairs, it should work because there is no limit depending on the symbol.
    It is so hard to try it in demo because it open approximately 3 orders/month as eurusd backtest

Similar Threads

  1. Hedge Master G-7
    By fxtester in forum Commercial expert advisors
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-01-2017, 21:04
  2. FxTurn.com, New Expert advisor for EurUsd
    By fxturn.com in forum Commercial expert advisors
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 21:53
  3. Hedge Master G-7
    By funyoo in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 18:24
  4. Bollinger Master
    By fxtester in forum Expert advisors live statements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 14:20

Tags for this Thread

backtest, backtesting, demo, eurusd, expert, funyoo, gbpjpy, pairs, strategy, test

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •