6 Attachment(s)    

Thread: HA T3

Default HA T3

HI Funyoo, in your spare time maybe this method would make a good auto trader. vid link shows the rules. Thanks

Tonyb123's HA T3-1 Trading System Video Explanation

Dear Friends --and Our boss Funyoo

I also interested at this system. May be this can help FUNYO
    from website
    HA T3-1 System - Page 3 @ Forex Factory

A bit procedure may be add up also from the website.....
    Hi to All, This is the HA-T3-1 System, (Thanks for the name Flyer) that I have been working on for a couple months. I have been tweaking it and modifying it and Demo trading the different combination of indicators to get the highest winning probability trades. This System that I am presenting today is a mixture of different strategies and systems that I have paid good money to learn. So first, I would like to thank those who have helped me from this forum, directly or indirectly and to acknowledge those creators of the different systems I have used to make this system. This is a TREND trading system that follows the 4 Hour Trend. Trading direction signals are generated on the 4 Hour Chart and All Trades are executed on the 30 Minute Chart. Of course you can use the Daily Chart for longer trends or even the 1 Hour Chart for shorter trends, whatever you like best. You will have more than enough opportunities to trade in one day with the 4 Hour trend, that is why I like it best. I have this set to trade 15 different currency pairs and I trade the EUROPE, LONDON and US sessions. OK, now to the technical stuff. The Primary Indicator is the Heiken Ashi T-3-1. It is used on all Timeframes but on the 4Hour Chart it alerts for a possible change of the trend. On the 30 Minute Charts it is used as a possible entry signal. The Trend Lord Indicator is a Trend Filter, simple huh… It helps in identifying the strength and direction of the Trend on all Timeframes. The Awesome Oscillator is another Trend Filter and used with the Trend Lord on the 4 Hour Charts helps to identify Trend reversals and good add-on positions. The W-LNX Is an Entry CCI. It is used in conjunction with the Heiken Ashi T3-1 to identify good entry points. The last indicators are a pair of Moving Averages. A 3, simple, close Yellow and a 5, shift 1, simple, close, Maroon. TRADE SETUPS 1. On the 4 Hour Chart HA T3-1 Alert is Triggered. 2. Evaluate Trend if it is a Retracement or a Reversal. (Will post screenshots to help identify) 3. Awesome Oscillator, Is it above or below the Zero Line? Above = Uptrend Below= Downtrend 4. Go to 30 Minute Chart for Entry. Entry Rules 1. HA T3-1 Alert is triggered. 2. W-LNX Zero Line Bar is same color as the color of Alert. 3. Enter Trade the Direction of the Alert with a STOPLOSS. With some screenshots and explanations it will be very clear what to look for. Exits Primarily, I prefer to have a Trailing Stop triggered to take me out of a trade. (That sounds bad doesn’t it?) Reason being, I want to stay in the Trend as long as possible. I prefer not to pay the spread more than once unless I am adding onto a position. But if you are not comfortable with that you can always use option #2. 2. When Price Bar closes above the 5MA in a Down Trend or below the 5 MA in a UP Trend. 3. Last option: Stay in Trade until you get another HA T3-1 Alert on the 4 Hour Chart. Trailing Stops I use the last 3 Bar HIGH + the Spread and move accordingly as momentum slows. To use this system you need to open a demo account to just monitor the 4 Hour Alerts and open a second platform to monitor the 30 Minute Entry Signals (MY LIVE ACC). I set the email alerts to ON for the 4 Hour Charts and wait to get emailed for a signal. If everything looks good go to your other Platform and set your email alerts and wait for a good trade. (Of course you do not have to wait for the signal on 4 Hour once you start it up, as long as the current Trend looks good, go and check out the 30 Minute Charts for Entry Signals.) Later, if there are a few interested folks I will introduce another indicator and show how to do some add on signals. Well, that is all for now, I welcome all comments and critiques but not rude criticizing. This is for everyone to enjoy and make a great living. HOPEFULLY!!! I will be adding those screenshots as soon as I can to help identify strength and weakness of trends. In the meantime, put the templates on a few 4 Hour charts and see what jumps out at you. Enjoy and God Bless You All!
    Attached Files Attached Files

funyo ,

am also interested on this system

Dear Funyoo

Can you look at this

please Funyo take a look at this system

and helpconvert to EA