This is the simplest idea that I have now.
1. Need EMA 100. (or any EMA, only one EMA line is needed)
2. Buy : first candle open above EMA 100.
3. Sell : first candle open below EMA 100.
4. Take profit : any reasonable amount that is necessary.
5. Stop loss : if buy, sl is the next candle open on the other side of EMA line. Buy position will auto close, follow by new sell position open below the line.
6. Going to use this with 1 min or 5 min chart.
Thank you. I will demo and think of any amendment later if I need to go 24 hrs trading on dedicated server.